Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
What's so illogical about SasuNaru?-editted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:59 pm
I don't get it. HOw is SasuNaru illogical? Explain, why. Just because it's shounen it's illogical? Urg...I'm going to rant more when I get home. I'm in class right now...

Okay, well. Like most noobs will say, Naruto is not "yaoi." When of course it won't have sex. But if it's speaking relationship wise, why not? Love is love. Screw shounen, it doesn't mean that it can neglect this kind of love. Just because it's wrong to ignorant peoples. Would any of the hetero at least consider this instead of being all, ignorant over it. Seriously. Would anyone care to explain?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:48 pm
It's just what people prefer. Since some people don't like BL they tend to think every pairings that are with the same genders are impossible. Because one, it's shounen and two they just can't see it work. I can't really explain it, since I'm a hard core SasuNaru/ NaruSasu fan. I just explain what I observe.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 pm
I think all people have their own opinions. That's pretty much what I understand. In my reality, nobody likes the pairing. I mean, some people are okay with it, some people are not. Some people like teasing you that Sasuke & Naruto won't EVER be together [my friend Taylor is just like that, but she isn't a basher]. I can tell you that I don't understand why exactly some people have to be so rude about it, though. Bashing is just wrong.

But I do agree with you, Mika-san. SasuNaru & NaruSasu aren't illogical. Naruto & Sasuke have the most intense, closest, and biggest relationship in Naruto. Sure, just because it's in Shonen Jump doesn't mean that them being together is impossible. Love is love, and that's all there is to say. Some people are just.... can't accept that & are really wierd, I guess. ^^""

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:12 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
I think all people have their own opinions. That's pretty much what I understand. In my reality, nobody likes the pairing. I mean, some people are okay with it, some people are not. Some people like teasing you that Sasuke & Naruto won't EVER be together [my friend Taylor is just like that, but she isn't a basher]. I can tell you that I don't understand why exactly some people have to be so rude about it, though. Bashing is just wrong.

But I do agree with you, Mika-san. SasuNaru & NaruSasu aren't illogical. Naruto & Sasuke have the most intense, closest, and biggest relationship in Naruto. Sure, just because it's in Shonen Jump doesn't mean that them being together is impossible. Love is love, and that's all there is to say. Some people are just.... can't accept that & are really wierd, I guess. ^^""
Which is why, I hate talking with kids. I sometimes wish, America wouldn't make so many changes for Naruto. Naruto, is suppose to be a Teens Show! With, more blood and stuff. But no, it's too violent.

Watching shows and playing games depends on the people if they will do something bad. Like for example; Grand theft Auto. Parents will not let their kids play because they're scared their kids will grow up to be like that. So, is it the games fault, or the kids? Of course, it depends on what the kid thinks. It doesn't matter if the game is bad or whatever. Shessh.  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:53 am
Im usually a very observant person when it comes to these things.If i wernt a SasuNaru fangirl i'd still say that there definitely seems to be a lot more than friendship going on between them.

Of course there are the narrow minded idiots out there who dont take these things into consideration.I ran into a few of them yesterday in gaia towns and all four of them unanimously said "ewww"...dumb kids lol

Homosexuality is appearing more frequently in tv shows,even kids ones cough* fairly odd parents *cough.Besides that the Japanese almost always in every show we see,have homosexual/bisexual characters in them.So we cant rule homosexual pairings out in anime,really.

Anyone who doesnt accept the good chances of SasuNaru is obviously brain damaged 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm
kittycatneko3
Im usually a very observant person when it comes to these things.If i wernt a SasuNaru fangirl i'd still say that there definitely seems to be a lot more than friendship going on between them.

Of course there are the narrow minded idiots out there who dont take these things into consideration.I ran into a few of them yesterday in gaia towns and all four of them unanimously said "ewww"...dumb kids lol

Homosexuality is appearing more frequently in tv shows,even kids ones cough* fairly odd parents *cough.Besides that the Japanese almost always in every show we see,have homosexual/bisexual characters in them.So we cant rule homosexual pairings out in anime,really.

Anyone who doesnt accept the good chances of SasuNaru is obviously brain damaged 3nodding
Lol, I agree. Sometimes, people just don't know how to be considerate...  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 am
There is nothing illogical about the Naruto and Sasuke pairing. The reason people have issue with it is because, they believe the idea of homosexuality in a shonen is impossible. Which we all isn't true.

Especially in America where many anime episodes have been edited to fit 'viewers' standards' which cause the decrease of value and quality in many cases. Especially in today's age where apparently being gay is today's scrape goat for problems in the world after arabs and minorities.

Not to mention then there are the fans of the female characters such as Sakura, Hinata, and Ino that feel that their character has to end up with Naruto or Sasuke because they want it and see themselves in that situation or that character.

Overall th arguements against it are very much petty and hold no root for much of a decent debate.

All though we can say that some of our fandom can be at fault. Especially when we emphasis too much on Seme and Uke dynamics which tend to take away from the true natural of the characters and what made so prefect for each other  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 am
Yume_Shinkirou
There is nothing illogical about the Naruto and Sasuke pairing. The reason people have issue with it is because, they believe the idea of homosexuality in a shonen is impossible. Which we all isn't true.

Especially in America where many anime episodes have been edited to fit 'viewers' standards' which cause the decrease of value and quality in many cases. Especially in today's age where apparently being gay is today's scrape goat for problems in the world after arabs and minorities.

Not to mention then there are the fans of the female characters such as Sakura, Hinata, and Ino that feel that their character has to end up with Naruto or Sasuke because they want it and see themselves in that situation or that character.

Overall th arguements against it are very much petty and hold no root for much of a decent debate.

All though we can say that some of our fandom can be at fault. Especially when we emphasis too much on Seme and Uke dynamics which tend to take away from the true natural of the characters and what made so prefect for each other
Yes, I agree with every word you stated. Their arguments are very bold and stupid, it just makes me laugh.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 pm
shonen=no gay pairings

The main reason is that adults think it's..not appropriate to show gay pairings to kids I guess. Which is stupid if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm
klavierxapollo
shonen=no gay pairings

The main reason is that adults think it's..not appropriate to show gay pairings to kids I guess. Which is stupid if you ask me.

Shonen doesn't really equal no gay pairings. In many shonen based animes and mangas, there are implied pairings or at least gay or homoerotic innuendo.

Shows like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, and other ones too. And even the first animes and manga that started these manga such as Jojo Bizarre Adventures had many characters with 'questionably' preferences.

Most parents tend to overprotect and overexxaggerate things.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
klavierxapollo
shonen=no gay pairings

Shonen doesn't really equal no gay pairings. In many shonen based animes and mangas, there are implied pairings or at least gay or homoerotic innuendo.

Shows like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, and other ones too. And even the first animes and manga that started these manga such as Jojo Bizarre Adventures had many characters with 'questionably' preferences.

I'm basing on the fact that everyone thinks that, not myself..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Sasunaru motly gets booed b/c "shounen has no yaoi"  

The world keeps turning

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 pm
The world keeps turning
Sasunaru motly gets booed b/c "shounen has no yaoi"
or that ppl just hate gays neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm
klavierxapollo
Yume_Shinkirou
klavierxapollo
shonen=no gay pairings

I don't think that homosexuality in Japan is too big of a problem.
Such as in Cardcaptor Sakura, that was pretty much a kids show in Japan and there was homosexuality in it. :9 (bad example since CCS isn't shounen.. but still.)
It's probably because the white society or whatever has the problem with it because they've been more influenced by christanity.

Druggo in Wonderland

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm
Druggo in Wonderland
klavierxapollo
Yume_Shinkirou
klavierxapollo
shonen=no gay pairings

I don't think that homosexuality in Japan is too big of a problem.
Such as in Cardcaptor Sakura, that was pretty much a kids show in Japan and there was homosexuality in it. :9 (bad example since CCS isn't shounen.. but still.)
It's probably because the white society or whatever has the problem with it because they've been more influenced by christanity.
It's not a problem. Even in sailor moon there was a bunch of gays.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff