Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Billy's journal to make himself and his girlfriend happy :3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I hope that you would support me in this n.n

I have been dating my beautiful girlfriend for almost nine months [3.13.08]. When we were first together I had a pretty good/average weight, but I am also not the tallest person. I was 140~145lbs and 5'4". I am now near or over [Scale broken ; ;] 160~lbs and 5'5". I am not happy about this because... when I was dating my girlfriend I guess what ran through my mind was "Oh, I have a beautiful girlfriend, guess it doesn't matter how I eat anymore" -eat eat- "oh shiz, I gained weight, not good." My girlfriend was touching my chest and.. noticed that my chest was getting bigger, along with my belly. She was fine with it at first but once I said "I am not happy with it.", it felt like she agreed in a heart beat.

I want to be able to work that away and get my tummy back to the way it was. I will be trying to do this video work out that "HIM_fan" has posted in the guild earlier.

Goal for May 1st;
To loose 15lbs in fat and gain some muscle tone and show some sign of abs coming in.

Video [abs];
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNqrkGnkUWc

Video [legs];
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLIfN-31Bgs

Video [buns];
http://www.youtubecom/watch?v=dnBhn7YSsnM

Video [arms];
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwGOUuK2_4

Video [abs];
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxg_X4cgMo

Video [stretch];
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sXwpZUeBw

For my chest, my girlfriend one morning saw this little snippet on msn;
http://health.msn.com/fitness/fit-zone/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100194913&imageindex=7

I want to focus on those two main things at the moment right now, I want to look good for this summer to build my self confidence, and to please my girlfriend.

I will post pictures up of how I look most recent very soon.

Here is a photo of me when I was younger [yes I am the fat one];
User Image

This is before some weight came;
User Image
User Image
User Image

BMI calculator says I am over weight and I should be around 140-148lbs.
I will try to eat properly. I am trying to find a balance meal, if you can help on this that would be nice n.n

Updates will try to be as frequent as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 am

Here goes day one >.<

i am a dicksucker

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 am
Good luck kitten!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:36 pm
Seismic Schist
Good luck kitten!

phanks whee

Day 1 report;
Today was the "your last day to do that" day >.<

breakfast;
banana

lunch;
diet soda
cookie bites
chips

dinner;
pasta
sorta sausage dog
French bread

excersise;

none ; ;
been walking all day at school
and going from place to place
playing with girlfriends little brother :3

tomorrow will be a better day
wink  

i am a dicksucker

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Day 2 report;
[not good ; ;]

breakfast;
Apple Juice

lunch;
Brownies [Cassandra made them for me]

dinner;

excersise;

none today ; ;

again;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:17 pm
Day 3 report;
[little better]

breakfast;
Sip of Apple Juice
Poptarts
Orange Juice

lunch;
Small cookies Cassandra's mom made.
Crackers, meat, cheese x 7
Diet Soda

dinner;
Few chips
Sip of Apple Juice
Top Ramen

excersise;

AWESOME WORK OUT TODAY!
Cassandra is doing homework assignments and instead of playing final fantasy xi I figured I could pump in one 8 minute ab work out.

Turns out I did this;
1. 8 Minute ABS Work out
1. 8 Minute LEGS Work out
1. 8 Minute BUNS Work out
1. 8 Minute ARMS Work out

I felt such a burn during the work outs, doing legs right after buns was KILLER! I know it did something :3

Time to relax~ heart

again;

i am a dicksucker

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm
This is awesome xD

I went upstairs to talk with my parents and my legs were DEAD I almost fell coming back down the stairs since they were so tired.

I am glad that my bed is behind me xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:21 pm
Sorry in advance if I get a little long-winded, but I just had a few suggestions.

Be careful how much you are eating.
Men need to eat a LOT more calories than women, even on a diet, since they are geared towards building muscle.

Make sure you are getting a good portion of protein, as well as vegetables and whole grains, not just cutting calories.

To maintain your weight, you'd need to be eating probably around 2500-3000 calories a day, so dipping below 1500-2000 is not going to help you at all, and will probably hinder you. You CAN lose weight by doing something lower calorie, but it will be harder for your body to build muscle and get fit.

I know the whole 'don;t eat too little or your body will think you're starving!' thing sounds like a crock of s**t, but it is true. And since you're going for muscle building, it's going to be especially important to get enough protein.

You should be eating a good portion of carbohydrates in the morning, along with a protein...generally most people like to have an egg in the morning, but yogurt, soy...etc, and a bit of fruit maybe, since fruit has quick energy. Apples are pretty tasty, bannanas too...I generally only have half a bannana at once though, since the sugar content is really high, and they can be up to 200 calories for a alrge one.

Later in the dau you'll want a light snack with protein and a few more carbs, a rice cracker and a single serving yogurt maybe, or 12-15 almonds (you dont want to go much over that since almonds are full of fat...good fat, but you still dont want a ton of it) Snacks keep your body from storing too much fat, and keep your metabolism revved.

Your lunch lunch should have a good portion of protein, and a moderate portion of carbs... some sort of chicken salad is always easy, or tuna on whole wheat with some mixed veg on the side

A snack between lunch and dinner is good as well, maybe a few more almonds, some sort of fruit...

at dinner you want to limit your carbs, as your body is starting to gear down for the day, and carbs are one of the harder things to digest. Protein is easily digestable, so if you like meat now is the time to fit in a full sized portion. You should also be eating fiberous green veggies, as they help to...well, you know what fibre does.

Also, eating sugar slows digestion, so you'll probably want to avoid eating it at night. Try to fit your last meal in at least 2 hours before you plan to go to sleep, or you wont digest it properly. I generally try to not eat anything after 7pm, but if you feel super hungry, a light protein rich snack should be ok so long as its not right before you sleep.

Good luck!
You can do it!
Especially since you are young, and male, your body is pretty much built for gaining muscle, so I'm sure you will see results quick with healthy eating and exercise n_n 3nodding 3nodding  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:02 pm
Groovy Spleen
Sorry in advance if I get a little long-winded, but I just had a few suggestions.

Be careful how much you are eating.
Men need to eat a LOT more calories than women, even on a diet, since they are geared towards building muscle.

Make sure you are getting a good portion of protein, as well as vegetables and whole grains, not just cutting calories.

To maintain your weight, you'd need to be eating probably around 2500-3000 calories a day, so dipping below 1500-2000 is not going to help you at all, and will probably hinder you. You CAN lose weight by doing something lower calorie, but it will be harder for your body to build muscle and get fit.

I know the whole 'don;t eat too little or your body will think you're starving!' thing sounds like a crock of s**t, but it is true. And since you're going for muscle building, it's going to be especially important to get enough protein.

You should be eating a good portion of carbohydrates in the morning, along with a protein...generally most people like to have an egg in the morning, but yogurt, soy...etc, and a bit of fruit maybe, since fruit has quick energy. Apples are pretty tasty, bannanas too...I generally only have half a bannana at once though, since the sugar content is really high, and they can be up to 200 calories for a alrge one.

Later in the dau you'll want a light snack with protein and a few more carbs, a rice cracker and a single serving yogurt maybe, or 12-15 almonds (you dont want to go much over that since almonds are full of fat...good fat, but you still dont want a ton of it) Snacks keep your body from storing too much fat, and keep your metabolism revved.

Your lunch lunch should have a good portion of protein, and a moderate portion of carbs... some sort of chicken salad is always easy, or tuna on whole wheat with some mixed veg on the side

A snack between lunch and dinner is good as well, maybe a few more almonds, some sort of fruit...

at dinner you want to limit your carbs, as your body is starting to gear down for the day, and carbs are one of the harder things to digest. Protein is easily digestable, so if you like meat now is the time to fit in a full sized portion. You should also be eating fiberous green veggies, as they help to...well, you know what fibre does.

Also, eating sugar slows digestion, so you'll probably want to avoid eating it at night. Try to fit your last meal in at least 2 hours before you plan to go to sleep, or you wont digest it properly. I generally try to not eat anything after 7pm, but if you feel super hungry, a light protein rich snack should be ok so long as its not right before you sleep.

Good luck!
You can do it!
Especially since you are young, and male, your body is pretty much built for gaining muscle, so I'm sure you will see results quick with healthy eating and exercise n_n 3nodding 3nodding

eek Thank you! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Day 4 report;

breakfast;
Sip of Apple Juice

lunch;
2 Home made cookies from Cassandra's mom
1 good portion of left over Chevys Nacho
[Has lots of protien, low carbs, and vegies]

dinner;
Small portion of homemade mac and cheese
Oven cooked fries [small portion too]
~10 popcorn fish pieces.

excersise;

ANOTER GOOD WORK OUT TODAY!
Today I been feeling the burn/pain from yesterdays work out all over my body so I decided to do the same work out again.

1. 8 Minute ABS Work out

It felt more difficult this time to do all the work outs since I was already feeling pain still from yesterday
Time to sleep :3 heart

again;
[Stairs were killer]

i am a dicksucker

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Day 5 report;

breakfast;
Half of a blue berry muffin

lunch;
4 home made cookies from Cassandra's mom
Small slice of pizza that had bacon, pepperoni, and sausage
[I ate half and gave the last half to a friend who was sitting there hungry.]
Few pieces of candies

dinner;
Small amount of spaghetti.
[Not my favorite.]

excersise;

I didn't feel as much of burn today from yesterdays work out, I am not sure if it is because I am getting use to it or what.

1. 8 Minute ABS Work out

When doing the work outs I felt a good burn and had to stop a few times because I felt I was pushing my self quite a bit.

again;

Side note;
In the title it says to make my girlfriend happy, well today I just ruined that. I was talking to her, but I didn't catch what it was she was trying to say. I of course wont say what it is. I need to work better to make her the happiest girl in the world and to please her in multiple ways. I love her so much and I hope that she knows that.

Ending note;
I am going to be taking a shower to get off the sweat and then I will relax with my blankie and play some FFXI.

Don't be shy to post tips for me. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 am
You should get one of those little strap to the waist *****.
They are definately useful for gauging how much you walk in a day, not to mention you always want to walk more in order to see the number go up (lol, I do anyways)

A good amount to aim for is 10,000 steps per day. I think that works out to about 45 minutes of walking, depending on how fast you're going.

Walking can be great exercise, just make sure you are getting your heart rate up, or else you are not getting the full benefits! A brisk half hour walk is going to do much more for you than an hour long meander.

n_n  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:07 pm
Groovy Spleen
You should get one of those little strap to the waist *****.
They are definately useful for gauging how much you walk in a day, not to mention you always want to walk more in order to see the number go up (lol, I do anyways)

A good amount to aim for is 10,000 steps per day. I think that works out to about 45 minutes of walking, depending on how fast you're going.

Walking can be great exercise, just make sure you are getting your heart rate up, or else you are not getting the full benefits! A brisk half hour walk is going to do much more for you than an hour long meander.

n_n

I use to have a "pocket pikachu" and it would count my steps when i was younger xD but i just stood there all day shaking it 10,000 times xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Day 6 report;
[I am going to say Saturday I can ease up a little day]

breakfast;
doughnut

lunch;
Doughnut
2 cookies from Cassandras mom

dinner;
Pizza [it was amazing <3]

dessert;
Few bites of ice cream.

excersise;

Walking "briskly" to and from Cassandras house.
15 mins each
30 mins total

Playing with Cassandra and her little brother.
Carrying Cassandra and doing a few squats [x.x legs aren't use to 100 more pounds added to me yet... I can walk fine but squatting is killer.]

i am a dicksucker

i am a dicksucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Day 6 report;

breakfast;
nothing

lunch;
half a can of clam chowder
1 corndog with ketchup and mustard on top

dinner;
1 piece of Pizza [homemade]

dessert;