Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What do you think makes a good Anime? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:34 pm
Hi I am just wondering what do you think makes a great manga, like plot, great characters, action, ecchi etc, whatever you want to say? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:03 pm
for me, it has to be the plot and the characters... the drawing is just an added bonus... 3nodding  

SeraphicAssassin

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 am
Thanks, I like the characters as well, but great art work is like wow!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:03 am
hmmm the story and the artwork? ^^;  

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:19 am
One quick question, if the art sucks but the story is great, then is it still a good anime? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 pm
I only like a manga/anime if the story line is awsome and the characters fit the plot (go well with the story). I hate bad dialogue and can only tolerate it if there is alot of eye candy in the manga/anime.  

Zumae

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:37 am
Lol, I know where you are coming from... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:46 pm
big, bossomy chicks who wear tight clothes.  

Robiroth

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:59 am
Hey works for me too, lol. xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:37 am
Fullmetal Alchemist  

dark_of_the_blood_moon

fullmetalalchemist8o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:56 pm
for me it goes
plot
characters
music
art.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:06 pm
It's hard to say because some Animes/Mangas have good things about them, and then there are others that are really good but they have one bad thing about them. I believe an Anime or Manga has to have a good story line. (It can't be a story line that drags on and on) Next, it has to have good characters to back up the story line. (It's horrible when a good story line has crappy characters) Last but not least, the Anime/Manga has to have good animation. This is not as important as the other ideas, but it really, REALLY helps.  

Cause of Riot

Sweetie Honey Pie

Kawaii Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 pm
whee there has to be cute furry animals and a great love story that makes u mad because they wont confess there love to each other whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:51 am
the story line has to make sense for one thing. but even if it makes sense, if it's not very good, then nobody's going to like it, so they kinda go hand in hand.
definately has to have hot guy(s)! (the more the better)
have some comedy, some action (depending on the plot), and something cute in there somewhere.
the ending is really important too. for example, i don't like it when an anime series ends and it pretty much leaves you hanging. like it's incomplete or something.
and like previously stated, the characters have to fit in.
cool xd cool

anime_kitty_8791

kuro xx mae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:45 pm
In my opinion the story, characters, and the music make up a good Anime.

The story, characters, and the art make up a good manga. I also prefer the shorter manga like around 20 volumes.

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff