Submit

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:16 am
Ok, this is going to become a forum RP with more one ship, but this is the test rp were I test out the plot of the first ship and hopefully gather more members.
Personally I only have one ship idea so far so others will obviously be welcome to make their own ships provided they are approved by whoever is becomes my fellow admins and I if I get a donation up to enough for a guild I could put this in gaia other wise it's another forum. Ok, it's the first day of the year 2500 and it's the maiden voyage of the NX-????? is about to begin.(Doesn't have a number yet) AKA USS Revolution the first Revolution Class Vessle.
I am planning on getting help in designing her as I don't got any of the basics worked out.
The captian has a light background, but no name or any really personality and frankly the light background is major spoiler even though you will all know about it soon if the rp starts.
Yeah so it's still in the works I could just name him after myself.
I guess I'll reuse the name Akira Moriyama then though bio will come after current specs version not including spoiler.
Propulsion
-1 Impulse Drive(10 Back up in secret location)
Unlike the most the owner of a certian other star trek rp creatorI know that you only need one Impulse drive in use at once.
- 6 Warp Nacelles
- 1 Warpdrive that is transwarp capabil maximum normal warp speed classified but warp 13.00(with 3 equally powerful back up ones in the same spot as the back up impulse drives)

Offensive and Defensive Devices
-??? Phaser Arrays(Haven't decided yet on number or individual position same goes for any weapons)
-??? Phaser Cannon Arrays
-??? Photon Torpedoes
-??? Quantum Torpedoes(Trust me there are more then reason for having more then one type of Torpedo.)
-??? Torpedo Tubes
-??? Tricobalt Devices

Defelector Shielding
Interphasic Shielding
Temporal Shielding(Possible Modification)(The borg assimilated completely the Krenim in this timeline and though the borg are completely destroyed now that technology never stopped being standard in new ships. Chroniton Torpedoes are still in the experimental stages because startfleet never got their hands on any and thus they had to develope the technology on their own even know the technology isn't complete.)
Unimatrix Shielding(Possible Modification)
Immersive Shielding(Possible Modification)
Metaphasic Shielding(Possible Modification)
Multiphasic Shielding(Possible Modification)
Etc...
Ablative Armor
Shuttlecraft:
To come...
Other Devices
-1 Tractor beam
-1 Repulsor Beam
Personal Weapons
-??? Hand Held Phasers
-??? Phaser Rifles
-??? Hand Held Phaser Cannons(As bulky as they were not likely to be many in regular storage space consider it's not a big ship.)
-??? Plasma Grenades
-??? Photon Grenades
I'll do my best.
Name: Akira Moriyama
Species: Human
Appearence: Haven't decided yet not nessacary until we start anyways(For me not your characters)
Personality:
History: I'll get to it next I'm on.
More minor details might be added to the profile.
What's going to happen is were going to get a voyager pulled on us for no appearent reason and end up in another galaxy(The closest one though as far away as possible to the Alpha Quadrant as far as being int that Galaxy is concerned. Prepare yourselves after we get a full and senior staff and the ship details are completed we will arrive in the mysterious Theta Quadrant.
I'd like to welcome you all to the 26th century!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:46 am
This Rp is still open.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm
Name: Layla-Marie Thompson (Goes by Layla)
Species: Half-human half-betazoid
Appearance: A little on the short side. She's of average weight and build, with a rounded face. Has grey-green eyes that change color depending on her mood, and dark brown, nearly black hair that's usually kept in a bun with a few strands escaping down her back. She has a silver necklace that never comes off.
Personality: Layla is laid-back and sharp-witted, but when an emergency strikes she's right in the center of the chaos doing whatever she can to help out. Though not necessarily lazy, she takes her time in doing things and has a bad sarcastic streak. She's quick to trust and befriend people, but if someone betrays her good nature, she won't forget the grudge. Despite her Betazoid mother, however, Layla cannot read moods, though she as a strange ability to sense if someone is sick or injured within a hundred yards of her.
History: Layla was born on Earth, but frequently traveled to Betazed to visit her mother's relatives every year until she turned eighteen. Until that point, Layla didn't really commit to something. She easily lost interest in sports, didn't pay attention in class because they were all too easy, and never found anyone that was a worthwhile friend.
However, after attending a convention at her high school, she fell in love with what Starfleet was about and applied immediately. Influenced by her mother's heritage, she started on the medical track, and quickly became a star student.
Division: Medical (CMO if you'll allow it)

Is that good?  
Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff