Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Leaving the 18+ and guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takalis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:31 pm
I am leaving the Chatterbox thread and the guild for an undefined time. I've realized that all the reasons why I joined the 18+ nearly 4 years ago no longer can be found here. I've also come to realize that I'm more likely to encounter rudeness than kindness there.

I came to the 18+ and stayed so long because I enjoyed how I could come in at any hour and be able to just relax and talk to anyone and everyone and have a lot of fun. Everyone was happy to welcome newcomers and it was rare that anyone was truly ignored. I made a lot of good friends through here but, alas, most have left the 18+ or even gaia its self. Even those who I consider friends treat others with the same hostility that I'd expect from a noob or troll. It really seems to me to be an unfriendly place that you can be welcomed once, every few months.

So, with this. I bid you all farewell. I'll be on all my instant messengers as always and to those who dont know them, they are, as always are, displayed for anyone to add me. I've found a new home within gaia to take up residence that is much more welcoming.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:09 am
Hugs... * I shall Miss you* Even if we dont really talk in threads anymore anyways... See you around smile  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:34 am
Why people have to make such a big deal about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:41 am

Guardian_of_Time_666

Distinct Elocutionist

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas