Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuta64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:37 am
The premise:

By the time the League Champion and top coordinator are crowned each May, most trainers and coordinators are ready to take a break from badges, ribbons, and adventure for a little while. Younger children not yet ready for their own Pokemon know this time to be the end of school; and breeders watch their newborns mature with the anticipation of children on Christmas morning.

But what is there to do between that time and the fall?

Most trainers return to their hometowns to spend time with family, while others take to the road, the sea, or the air on vacation. For those not quite ready for their own Pokemon, another option is going to camp for the summer, where they will learn valuable skills they will need as a trainer, coordinator, or breeder. At the same time, they will have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.

This year, a new kind of camp has come to town. A camp just for Pokemon; Camp Pikachu aims to give Pokemon the same experience their masters do when they go to camp, and then some. Led by the head Pikachu, Raika, the staff at Camp Pikachu aim to make the three week long camp experience as fun as possible. There's sleeping under the stars, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, campfire songs, gem mining, fishing, scary stories, and so much more!

You play the role of a Pokemon arriving to take part in the Camp Pikachu experience...will you have a summer to remember or will this be the worst summer ever?

The signup:

Name: What is your character's name?
Species: What kind of Pokemon are you? (keep it among the known small Pokemon, please)
Appearance: Are you a Normal or Shiny Pokemon? Do you have any distinguishing features? (eg. a piece of clothing, jewelry, scars, etc.)
Personality: What makes you tick? How do you get along with your master and other Pokemon? What do you like to do for fun?
History: Why did you decide to come to camp?

Be sure to use details when signing up!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Name: Reelabelle
Species: Oddish
Appearance: Everything is normal except for her leaves are covered in soft fuzz and she is darker than most of her kind.
Personality: I hate being made fun of, and I actually live on a breeding ground for grass pokemon in the Kanto region.
History: Grandma Bellossum and my breeder thought I needed to interact with other pokemon.  

Frost Arielle

Frost Arielle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 pm
(people don't seem to be very active roleplayers in this guild...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm
((ooo ooo can i join!))

name: weewee
species: woper
aperance: normal woper but have green eyes
personaly: angery, shy, hiper'
history: my master wants me to be more socal  

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:47 pm
*look arown and trys to find someone...no luck* HELLO! H-Hello...i-is anyone h-hear?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm
*gos' swing in lake pokemon*  

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

SorakuFett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:50 pm
Name: Soraku
Species: Lucario
Appearance: White lucario from Smash bros. brawl
Personality: Kind, loving, caring, heroic
History: Personal Decision. Saw the advertisement and wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Name: Maxwell (AKA Max)
Species: Riolu
Personality: A bit of a loner, but willing to interact with others as needed.
Personal history: Left alone in the wild, Max watched as his parents were captured by trainers. He was left alone. He began quiet, angry meditation that caused his aura to turn red. He became so in tune with aura itself, he became more sensitive than most lucario. He found a large number of pokemon in one place and went to investigate.  

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Max stumbled out of the bushes and into the camp. He saw pokemon everywhere, some with items from their trainers, some not. He realized that all pokemon here were raised by trainers. Meaning... "Trainers must be nearby..." his voice was almost a whisper. He bolted for cover and jumped into the lake. He hovered just below the water, watching these pathetic fools. They treated their trainers as if they were their friends, not their slave drivers.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games