Both
View Results

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 am
This is just a random discussion on What men find appealing about women; could be sexuall attration or just attraction in general.( Like what body parts are attractive and/or personality traits.) Same goes for what women like about men. I want this to be an open and non-descrimintory thread, so please no making fun of people for they preference and likes.

P.S. If you have a problem with this thread I do appolagize if i offend.

P.P.S. I am not descrimatory so please be open, I do even want to hear from the bi/gay/lesbian. I love all opinions and just very interested in hearing from everyone. Thanks 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm
XD <3 Wow... an actual discussion, discussion.
XD;; I don't know... I always get embarrassed when it comes to this sort of topic. I guess I like a good smile. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:23 am
sdrawkcab
XD;; I don't know... I always get embarrassed when it comes to this sort of topic. I guess I like a good smile. :]

AWW. don't be embarrassed it is just a simply discussion.

good smile is a good thing to have.

I like cute appeal. The eyes are important thing to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 am
pirokun12
sdrawkcab

Indeed. :] I've been told that when I was young, I'd recognize actors/actresses in movies according to their mouth shape. I'd say, "That person's mouth looks just like the mouth from that person on that one show." And then be told that it was the same person. ><;

Oh yeah, eyes are very nice too... * 3*

I can't say that I really do set looks aside, but... personality is very important to me. A guy can be handsome. But he's no longer handsome to me if he opens his mouth and is ignorant or a jerk...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:26 am
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
sdrawkcab

Indeed. :] I've been told that when I was young, I'd recognize actors/actresses in movies according to their mouth shape. I'd say, "That person's mouth looks just like the mouth from that person on that one show." And then be told that it was the same person. ><;

I can't say that I really do set looks aside, but... personality is very important to me. A guy can be handsome. But he's no longer handsome to me if he opens his mouth and is ignorant or a jerk...

Yeah I understand. I don't know why some girl can deal with good looking jerks.

Personality has to be complmentary to mine. like outgoing and playful.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:26 pm
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
sdrawkcab

Yeah I understand. I don't know why some girl can deal with good looking jerks.

Personality has to be complmentary to mine. like outgoing and playful.

lol i can think of a reason... but all jokes aside. in the end how well you get along with one another will determine the relationship.

smiles for sure are the most important in anybody. a person can look busted but smile and still be attractive. im a bit a**l about teeth - not that it has to be perfect or anything. However, if there is a chipped tooth in there or a seriously crooked one (s) it just throws me off. its like having a giant mole - the kind you just cant stop staring at.

what else do i find attractive? hmm. a sense of humor and ability to not take yourself too seriously. and i enjoy banter (its just fun).

physically, i dont like guys with big muscles. its just makes them look short and stocky to me. and i cannot, CANNOT deal with a guy being shorter or my same height. I've tried, i just cant! Anybody agree with me on this one? Is it just because Im a shorty that I need to have the opposite? I dont know but I do know I like taller guys.

oh! and whats with the whole shaving and plucking trend? I mean, I want a guy. You're suppose to have hair and stuff. Its not that big of a deal but its still just an odd quirk to me.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm
XD Yeah~ earlier I was thinking about this. I don't really notice what a person looks like, their size, etc. It'll be someone else who'll say something and I'll just be like, "I didn't notice." ...But that usually coincides with a good personality. A person just isn't ugly when they have a good personality...

XD <3 You said a lot of stuff, Blaiz. Right now I must go take my nappie time since I'm tired, but~ I forgot about the muscles thing. XD
I don't like guys with big muscles either. Not because of short/stocky-ness, but because muscles gross me out. XD; Because they usually come along with gross veins that are raised and... *shudders* Yeah, i just don't like that look.

And yeah... more reply later. ><

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 am
First off. Thank you for being open about this topic. I am just happy people are discussing this.

I don't think anyone can ever rule out looks as a thing that people look for in another, because it is a natural thing.

About the muscle thing. I do not like muscle much either, but a fit guy is just fine and a little extra wieght is just fine, but not to much.

About the shaving thing. I like a trim job or a toally shaven. I just find hair down there nasty, but some is okay. I respect the liking of hair, but I just don't like it. personal preferance of mine. Just like I try to keep myself nicely trimed or toatally shaved. If it is just a little prickley is the best way I like it.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 pm
Thats what discussions are all about, hearing opinions, no?

lol, cabbi, i guess i have a bit of a tendency to write a lot. and naps are nice. im probably gonna head to bed pretty soon as well.
~

ah, yeah, i completly forgot about the whole veins things. i see that point completly. it throws me off whenever i watch any of those (mr.universe?) or strong man competitions. although, its probably easy to get an iv in there (not so with me, that or i have just had bad technitians work on me).
the girls on those competitions....just a tad too far for me. kinda of ruins the whole womenly curvy figure. but to each his/her own.

yup, fit is nice. i read somewhere that most people like people that are in their level of fitness. i can see that, its true for me at least.

oh for sure. i dont like a lot of hair. i cant be making comparisons to a monkey now. >.< i just think that its natural and a bit of a personal choice. so one shouldnt shave it all off or anything because of society or the lover. and with guys, guess ive seen too many take it a bit too far. though it is a nice gesture, which id return.
~
so what color eyes does everyone find most attractive? i love the green hazel combo. though there are some blue eyes that just bam! pop out at you. its hard not too be in awe of those.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:14 am
I don't know... I think I take the saving thing on a case by case basis. Some people need to let their hair grow back in... And some people need to shave it all off. XD;

I think nicely trimmed is the way to go... I'm just thinking about eyebrows... nose hair... ...even ear hair. I don't think eyebrows should be plucked... but some off those furry caterpillar eyebrows need some trimmin'...

Eye color? I've always been partial to green. Well, for myself since I've always wanted to have green eyes. I don't know... I'll have to think on that eye color...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Yeah sorry that is usaully what discussions are aboutn stressed

About the needles I have a fear of needles. If they have to stick me I try to make sure they are going to get it the first time, but they do still miss, bucaues they can't be perfect.

The whole women wieght lifters, I think most of them look really gross, but if that is what they choose then I guess I really can't care.

I have noticed that lots of poeple do like poeople in same fitness level. Maybe because it is easier to relate.

Okay I understand better what you really meant about the hair. Nice and trim is usaully the best and I have seen some poeople go to far with the shaving too. I guess it all depends who it is.

so what color eyes does everyone find most attractive? i love the green hazel combo. though there are some blue eyes that just bam! pop out at you. its hard not too be in awe of those.

I am going to have to say green also just becuase it is so unique. But I do really love the strait brown eyes.

About the blue eyes, I have only seen one pair of eyes that were amazing. I also have blue eyes. Lots of people like my eye, crystal blue eyes with no hit of any other color.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm
bored of boredom  

Alphasaurus

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 am
123_darkest_star
bored of boredom

I am sorry...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm
guy's gotta have a good nose.
i mean, it's pretty much the most prominent feature on the face.
i like a strong nose, bigger ones are okay. :3
and then comes eyes, then their brow and mouth..
a good smile will really capture my heart :3

and it's when the guy has a nice shape/body that i get really into him, hahah. biggrin

la garconne

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am
well... they have to be men biggrin  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff