Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Free Pokes with Good Natures that need EV Training!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:42 pm
I'm trying to clear out box space and I have quite a few good pokemon with benefiting natures that would go to waste if I just released them. So please, claim these poor pokes!

First up we have Horsea! For those aiming to raise a strong Kingdra.
I have one Hasty Male Lv 1 with Sniper Ability.
I have two Modest (1 male, 1 female) Lv 1. (Female has Sniper Ability and Male has Swift Swim ability.)

Next we have Froslass!
I have one female of course! Jolly nature Froslass, lvl 1.

Next we have Krabby! Those looking to raise the great Kingler!
I have one female, Adamant nature Krabby, lvl 1.

Next we have Ninjask! The speed demon!
I have one female, Hasty nature Ninjask, lvl 20.

Next we have Cranidos!
I have one male, one female. The male is Adamant Nature and lvl 20. The female is Lonely Nature and lvl 20.

Next we have Trapinch! Those looking to raise Flygon!
I have one male, Adamant Nature, lvl 4.

Next we have Magnemite! Those looking to raise the new Magnezone!
I have one, Quiet Nature, lvl 1.

This list will recieve updates as I come across extra pokes with great natures! I give each of you my fellow guild members exculsive rights to recieve these pokemon. I am not putting these pokes on the GTS or trading them elsewhere. I hope you enjoy these pokemon! Oh and a couple more things....Most of these pokemon were obtained on the GTS. I can't say for 100% if all of them are not hacked. A few are japanese. For those above lvl 1 (except the Cranidos) be sure to reset thier EVs! Be sure to trade pokemon you do not care about as they will be released after recieving them. So they can not be traded back. I won't be taking trade backs because I am trying to make room for other pokes that I will be EV training. Thank you and enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm
A quick update that someone has PMed me and requested the Trapinch, Froslass, and Magnemite. Within the next few days more pokemon will be added to the list.  

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games