Reply Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}
Yeah, this is my opinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:23 pm
I cannot STAND christian music, well, most of it. I'm talking about Christian 'rock,' and pop, and all that. And hyms, too. I'm in love with Messianic music, but thats not the point. The only Christian artist I ever liked (loved) is Larry Norman. Seriously, this guy is the best. Youtube him. He is truely a voice to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:39 pm
I'm in total agreement, and not really because I disagree with the message. The majority of popular Christian music is total s**t designed to make as much money as possible out of selling muzak which offers no emotional inspiration whatsoever.

There a select few specifically religious Christian groups that I enjoy a lot, and Jesus Christ: Superstar is my favorite musical. But I only appreciate them because they actually offer me the facilities to understand the emotion they're trying to put across, and it's not just stupid crap like "I Can Only Imagine".  

Lethkhar

Lyneun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:08 am
Talmar, why don't you like the music?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:06 pm
Because it all seems like it's trying to be like real rock, or pop. It's written so fakley and sounds like it's made with cookie cutters just to apeal to kid's parents. Messianic music isn't trying to be something it's not, and it's not boring, like hymns(imao). Larry Norman, on the other hand, is incredible awesome. He speaks with a voice, and he is unique. I just can't listen to any other christian artsits.  

Silver Wingling

Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff