Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Question (long, sorry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:43 am
I quit Maple because I played too much and it was driving me insane. I had some of the godliest stuff in Maple, and had I reached lvl 90, (I was 84 when I quit,) I would have been #7 bowman in Maple as ranked on Sleepywood. This equipment included a 114 att, 11 speed Metus, 4 att cape, etc, etc.

I gave all my stuff to a very good friend, who sold it. She's a lvl 127 f/p Archmage. The mesos enabled her to buy her skill/storybooks, and godly equipment. She bought a Blue Marine for cheap, (60 mil,) and got VERY lucky scrolling it. 1 30% worked, and 5 60%s. 126 ma att, 8 int. Blue Marine has slow attack, whereas Doomsday staff is fast, Magicodar is normal I think, etc. Does godly magic attack compensate for the slow attack speed? I still have the morbid fascination with Maple I always have, I just don't play anymore, so I was wondering.

Many thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:07 pm
The speed of the staff doesn't matter when you use magic skills, it only matters when you stab/slash the monster.

Impressive scrolling 0_o  

Bio Merge

H3av3nxAng3l

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:57 am
Bio Merge
The speed of the staff doesn't matter when you use magic skills, it only matters when you stab/slash the monster.

Impressive scrolling 0_o

He said it all. Lols.
Indeed, very impressive scrolling. O_O
I can't scroll for my life. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:57 am
H3av3nxAng3l
Bio Merge

Impressive scrolling 0_o

He said it all. Lols.
Indeed, very impressive scrolling. O_O
I can't scroll for my life. xD

I've never done a godly scrolling job. Best I ever had for myself was 6 60% working on a Hinkel, and that was my friend doing it. I am just so glad she got so lucky. whee  

Artess

General

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:51 pm
Lol, I misheard her on the phone. 60 mil for a Marine is average. She got it for SIXTEEN mil!!! And scrolled it like that! biggrin I couldn't make that up! Hooray for lucky deals in the FM that last for 5 minutes before the FMers snatch them up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:23 pm

wrongo. Casting speed does matter for F/P, for explosion.

however, i rarely use explosion now (in 4th), so for the most part just take the mattk.

LordVada

Raider

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Lord__Vader

wrongo. Casting speed does matter for F/P, for explosion.

however, i rarely use explosion now (in 4th), so for the most part just take the mattk.

She uses Meteorite, etc. because she's 4th job too. She said the speed doesn't matter much.

Jeez, she paid about 20 mil for a 126 ma att staff. Self-scrolling pays off for the lucky.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games