Reply The L Guild Forum
Home-made L plushies?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Society Uka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:31 pm
I find it difficult to make these. I made one but it's falling apart gonk Id liketo see some of the other L plushies made if its possible. Anyone have some tips on how to make one or do they have any pictures?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:50 am
Try Deviantart, there are LOADS of L plushies on there to look at, and you can ask the artists, too.  

Naomi Baine

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:46 pm
hmmph. >.<
i wish i knew how to make plushies but it sounds too complicated already. haha. but i've made onigiri L before. haha. it was so cute but then i go hungry and ate it. other people can try too. it's really fun. u just cut up pieces of seaweed and make facial expressions on the rice.
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:52 pm
haha yeah I just tryed making one but then it fell apart and thus ended L the plushie! gonk  

Angelic Society Uka

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 pm
Lets just say, a year later he's still unfinished and his arm is morbidly deformed....>_> He has a rather large head, he's currently bald, he's missing a hand, probably on the morbidly deformed arm, he has no body from the waist down...He's faceless....O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 am
Urmmm L plushie? Oh if i even tried it would look horrible sad >_< Hell it won't hurt to try anyway XD  

Kieran_Sonozaki

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff