A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply The Music Artists Guild
I love playing music when stoned. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you click this button you have just taken a bong hit.
  *Bubbles slowly**pullstem**bubblesfast**smoke in*
View Results

Satrevi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:04 am
And you all shouldn't be shocked by that either. My case being, Jimi hendrix, janis joplin, um the beatles i think they played when stoned. jim morrison had to a few times.

and you know what? purple haze is a pretty badass tune too. This must be some good weed to because i just talked to jimi hendrix mrgreen

but seriously, i practiced my piano when stoned, and i did fine, better than i usually do actually, i focused on the beat more my timing was better i was more relaxed and focused. and granted i am one of that weed makes me focus on what i'm like.

now if weed truly impaired all musicians then explain the names above? now if you touch the harder stuff like coke, meth, heroin you might as well put a bullet in your head since you're already dead.

So, stoned musicans and drugs in music, the lighter side of drugs in music and the harsher reality of those who go too far. Who are you favorite drug using musicians? Are there any other drug using musicians in the guild?

I have proof two before you naysayers get your say.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7b2P63uFPpQ
regardless of my bad spelling and not being sure if i talked to jimi hendirx for sure or not. I know what i'm typing, and as soned as i am if you put me in front of a keyboard i could start playing right now and do good.

Besides i'm guilty as sin about my habits. mrgreen

So take this thread to talk about druggie musicians,

OH! Trent reznor! how the hell did i forget him? effing weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:04 am
I'm a classical musician - so "stoned" wouldn't help me at all. I need to be at the top of my game mentally and physically. It's demanding to be on stage. My body kicks up enough adrenaline on its own without my adding anything to it. I'd rather have the natural 'high' I get from sharing music with others.  

moosiklady

Satrevi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 pm
moosiklady
I'm a classical musician - so "stoned" wouldn't help me at all. I need to be at the top of my game mentally and physically. It's demanding to be on stage. My body kicks up enough adrenaline on its own without my adding anything to it. I'd rather have the natural 'high' I get from sharing music with others.
actually,. i bet if someone was trained enough and weed made them focus on the music someone could still play classical stoned. weed is sort of funny like that with music, some people let weed influence their stuff and it sounds like s**t. others let weed influence their stuff and it sounds better. really a more case by case basis thing in my opinion. i'm well aware the plant is not for everyone though, my aunt is allergic to it and it makes my mom depressed, just relaxes me and makes things more enjoyable.

adrenaline highs i am not really too familiar with, so i could not say much on that and know what i'm talking about  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:12 pm
hmm. . . Hendrix, weed and the occasional acid trip. Janis had Southern Comfort regularly. and Morrison. . . he had acid trips and mass consumption of alcohol.  

Space_Monkee

Satrevi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:27 pm
Space_Monkee
hmm. . . Hendrix, weed and the occasional acid trip. Janis had Southern Comfort regularly. and Morrison. . . he had acid trips and mass consumption of alcohol.
ac dc's first singer died of drinking too much alcohol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:25 pm
hendrix didn't have an "occasional" acid trip, he went ape s**t with the stuff.

It's kinda ******** up the way you talk about weed like some kind of performance enhancer. You're probably tripping on the placebo effect. So alot of musicians smoke weed. so much so that people are starting to think that you cannot be as good as these drug using legends if you don't use drugs yourself. I would probably respect you more or even take you seriously if you weren't so excisted about the fact that you smoke bud. it sounds like you just tried it recently too.

Keep in mind that weed is as soft of a drugs as people will tell you it is, it has up to 6 times more tar than tobacco. but lets look into some other drugs that are legal and accepted. Caffein in it's pure form is 10 times more powerful than pure cocain. Tobacco is known to have more than 12 human carcinogens (cancer causers) that i was able to find online. Tobacco smoke contains formaldehyde, the main ingredient in embalming fluid. And i've been a smoker since age 12 so don't think i'm sitting on a pedestal here. it's a b***h to quit.

but lets try and stay on whatever the ******** topic this is. Can drugs have a positive effect on your music? It'll probably get you to work harder since you're expecting something to happen but (no offence) anyone who smokes weed to "concentrate on their music better" is ******** retarded. if there is any drug that opened people up to crazy artwork it would be the hallucinogens (shrooms, acid, peyote etc.) but they are deadly as ******** and the psycodelic influence has been overused snice the 60's. So if you want to make good music and fear the toster oven because you think your reflection is it staring at you then by all means get some LSD and enjoy the flashbacks in 20 years. When i was little i used to go to an indian reservation alot with my family. we had these things called "grandfathers" that were like lava rocks, they heated up the sweat lodges and were buried when they got worn out. then a plant would grow out of the ground "a grandfather" it was believed to be the spirits of our ancestors and the dead. when i was seven i was given this plant, peyote. I didn't hallucinate "if you respect the grandfathers you will be safe" i honestly believe that the tribes that smoked canabis and opium didn't trip as hard as people do now, people wanna get high and they don't know the reasons for it. I is kinda ******** up how people take these plants that were held sacred for thousands of years an exploit them for a cheap thrill.
it's a weird trend to wanna be known as that person that gets high sometimes rather than plain old you. there aren't too many mainstream legends that are known for being straight edge which is sad.  

Kaio-Leucitius

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:29 pm
Oh and just in case you are going to try and tell me abot how weed is good for you and should be legalized and all that s**t i'll post up some facts complete with sources so you can't argue. hehe i wonder if you weed can get you to concentrate enough toeven get through this.

heart attack risk more than quadruples in the first hour after using marijuana.
-Mittleman MA, Lewis RA, Maclure M, et al. Triggering myocardial infarction by marijuana. Circulation 103(23):2805–2809, 2001.

people who smoke marijuana frequently, but do not smoke tobacco have more health problems and miss more days of work than nonsmokers, many of the extra sick days in that study were for respiratory illnesses.
-Polen MR, Sidney S, Tekawa IS, et al. Health care use by frequent marijuana smokers who do not smoke tobacco. West J Med 158(6):596–601, 1993.

infrequent use can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, often with a heavy cough. someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers do, such as daily cough and phlegm production, more frequent acute chest illnesses, heightened risk of lung infections, and a greater tendency to obstructed airways.
-Tashkin DP. Pulmonary complications of smoked substance abuse. West J Med 152(5):525–530, 1990.

smoking marijuana also doubles or even triples the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck.
-Zhang ZF, Morgenstern H, Spitz MR, et al. Marijuana use and increased risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 8(12):1071–1078, 1999.

it also has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens.
-Sridhar KS, Raub WA, Weatherby, NL Jr., et al. Possible role of marijuana smoking as a carcinogen in the development of lung cancer at a young age. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs 26(3):285–288, 1994.

marijuana smoke contains 50 to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke.
-Hoffman D, Brunnemann KD, Gori GB, et al. On the carcinogenicity of marijuana smoke. In: VC Runeckles, ed, Recent Advances in Phytochemistry. New York. Plenum, 1975.

it also induces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their carcinogenic form—levels that may accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells.
-Cohen S. Adverse effects of marijuana: Selected issues. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 362:119–124, 1981.

research by NIDA has shown that marijuana can cause problens with concentration and thinking, a study funded by them found that college students that use marijuana regularly have had imparied skills related to attention, memory, and learning AT LEAST 24 hours after they last used it.
-Pope, HG and Yurelun-Todd, D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. Journal of the American Medical Association. 275(7):521-527, 1996.

the university of iowa college of medicine found that people who use marijuana frequently showed deficits in mathematical skills and verbal expression, as well as selective impairments in memory-retrieval processes.

-Block, RI and Ghoneim, MM. Effects of chronic marijuana use on human cognition. Psychopharmacology. 110(12):219-228, 1993.

the short-term effects of marijuana can include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate. research findings for long-term marijuana abuse indicate some changes in the brain similar to those seen after long-term abuse of other major drugs. cannabinoid (thc or synthetic forms of thc) withdrawal in chronically exposed animals leads to an increase in the activation of the stress-response system and changes in the activity of nerve cells containing dopamine. dopamine neurons regulate motivation and reward and is directly or indirectly affected by all drugs of abuse.
-Rodriguez de Fonseca F, et al. Activation of cortocotropin-releasing factor in the limbic system during cannabinoid withdrawal. Science 276(5321):2050–2054, 1997.

Diana M, Melis M, Muntoni AL, et al. Mesolimbic dopaminergic decline after cannabinoid withdrawal. Proc Natl Acad Sci 95(17):10269–10273, 1998.

depression, anxiety, and personality disturbances have been associated with chronic marijuana use.
-Brook JS, Rosen Z, Brook DW. The effect of early marijuana use on later anxiety and depressive symptoms. NYS Psychologist 35–39, January 2001.

Brook JS, Cohen P, Brook DW. Longitudinal study of co-occurring psychiatric disorders and substance use. J Acad Child and Adolescent Psych 37(3):322–330, 1998.

Pope HG, Yurgelun-Todd D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. JAMA 275(7):521–527, 1996.

because marijuana compromises the ability to learn and remember information, the more a person uses marijuana the more he or she is likely to fall behind in accumulating intellectual, job, or social skills. research has shown that marijuana’s adverse impact on memory and learning can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.
-Pope HG, Yurgelun-Todd D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. JAMA 275(7):521–527, 1996.

Block RI, Ghoneim MM. Effects of chronic marijuana use on human cognition. Psychopharmacology 100(1–2):219–228, 1993

Pope HG, Gruber AJ, Hudson JI, et al. Neuropsychological performance in long-term cannabis users. Arch Gen Psychiatry 58(10):909–915, 2001.

students who smoke marijuana get lower grades and are less likely to graduate from high school, when compared with their nonsmoking peers
-Lynskey M, Hall W. The effects of adolescent cannabis use on educational attainment: A review. Addiction 95(11):1621–1630, 2000.

Kandel DB, Davies M. High school students who use crack and other drugs. Arch Gen Psychiatry 53(1):71–80, 1996.

Rob M, Reynolds I, Finlayson PF. Adolescent marijuana use: Risk factors and implications. Aust NZ J Psychiatry 24(1):45–56, 1990.

Brook JS, Balka EB, Whiteman M. The risks for late adolescence of early adolescent marijuana use. Am J Public Health 89(10):1549–1554, 1999.

smoking marijuana leads to changes in the brain similar to those caused by cocaine, heroin, and alcohol. all of these drugs disrupt the flow of chemical neurotransmitters, and all have specific receptor sites in the brain that have been linked to feelings of pleasure and, over time, addiction.
-Rodriguez de Fonseca, F et al. Activation of corticotrophin-releasing factor in the limbic system during cannabinoid withdrawal. Science. 276(5321):2050-2064, 1997.

cannabinoid receptors are affected by thc, and many of these sites are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.
-Herkenham, M et al. Cannabinoid receptor localization in the brain. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 87:1932-1936, 1990.

particularly for young people, marijuana use can lead to increased anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and other mental health problems. one study linked social withdrawal, anxiety, depression, attention problems, and thoughts of suicide in adolescents with past-year marijuana use.
-Brook, JS et al. The effect of early marijuana use on later anxiety and depressive symptoms. NYS Psychologist. 35-39, 2001.

Green, BE and Ritter, C. Marijuana use and depression. Journal of Health and Social Behavior. 41(1):40-49, 2000.

other research shows that kids age 12 to 17 who smoke marijuana weekly are three times more likely than non-users to have thoughts about committing suicide.
-Greenblatt, J. Adolescent self-reported behaviors and their association with marijuana use. Based on data from the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, 1994-1996 SAMHSA, 1998.

a recently published longitudinal study showed that use of cannabis increased the risk of major depression fourfold, and researchers in Sweden found a link between marijuana use and an increased risk of developing schizophrenia.
-
Bovasso, GB. Cannabis abuse as a risk factor for depressive symptoms. American Journal of Psychiatry. 158:2033-2037, 2001.

Rey, J and Tennant, C. Cannabis and Mental Health (letter). British Medical Journal 325:1183-1184; 1212-1213, 2002.

Zammit, S et al. Self reported cannabis use as a risk factor for schizophrenia in Swedish conscripts of 1969: historical cohort study. British Medical Journal 325:1199-1201, 2002.

according to the american society of addiction medicine, addiction and psychiatric disorders often occur together. The latest National Survey on drug use and health reported that adults who use illicit drugs were more than twice as likely to have serious mental illness as adults who did not use an illicit drug.
-National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2002. SAMHSA, 2003.

researchers conducting a longitudinal study of psychiatric disorders and substance use (including alcohol, marijuana, and other illicit drugs) have suggested several possible links between the two: 1) people may use drugs to feel better and alleviate symptoms of a mental disorder; 2) the use of the drug and the disorder share certain biological, social, or other risk factors; or 3) use of the drug can lead to anxiety, depression, or other disorders.
-Brook, JS et al. Logitudinal study of co-occurring psychiatric disorders and substance use. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 37:322-330, 1998.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 pm
Kaio-Leucitius
Oh and just in case you are going to try and tell me abot how weed is good for you and should be legalized and all that s**t i'll post up some facts complete with sources so you can't argue. hehe i wonder if you weed can get you to concentrate enough toeven get through this.

heart attack risk more than quadruples in the first hour after using marijuana.
-Mittleman MA, Lewis RA, Maclure M, et al. Triggering myocardial infarction by marijuana. Circulation 103(23):2805–2809, 2001.

people who smoke marijuana frequently, but do not smoke tobacco have more health problems and miss more days of work than nonsmokers, many of the extra sick days in that study were for respiratory illnesses.
-Polen MR, Sidney S, Tekawa IS, et al. Health care use by frequent marijuana smokers who do not smoke tobacco. West J Med 158(6):596–601, 1993.

infrequent use can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, often with a heavy cough. someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers do, such as daily cough and phlegm production, more frequent acute chest illnesses, heightened risk of lung infections, and a greater tendency to obstructed airways.
-Tashkin DP. Pulmonary complications of smoked substance abuse. West J Med 152(5):525–530, 1990.

smoking marijuana also doubles or even triples the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck.
-Zhang ZF, Morgenstern H, Spitz MR, et al. Marijuana use and increased risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 8(12):1071–1078, 1999.

it also has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens.
-Sridhar KS, Raub WA, Weatherby, NL Jr., et al. Possible role of marijuana smoking as a carcinogen in the development of lung cancer at a young age. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs 26(3):285–288, 1994.

marijuana smoke contains 50 to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke.
-Hoffman D, Brunnemann KD, Gori GB, et al. On the carcinogenicity of marijuana smoke. In: VC Runeckles, ed, Recent Advances in Phytochemistry. New York. Plenum, 1975.

it also induces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their carcinogenic form—levels that may accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells.
-Cohen S. Adverse effects of marijuana: Selected issues. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 362:119–124, 1981.

research by NIDA has shown that marijuana can cause problens with concentration and thinking, a study funded by them found that college students that use marijuana regularly have had imparied skills related to attention, memory, and learning AT LEAST 24 hours after they last used it.
-Pope, HG and Yurelun-Todd, D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. Journal of the American Medical Association. 275(7):521-527, 1996.

the university of iowa college of medicine found that people who use marijuana frequently showed deficits in mathematical skills and verbal expression, as well as selective impairments in memory-retrieval processes.

-Block, RI and Ghoneim, MM. Effects of chronic marijuana use on human cognition. Psychopharmacology. 110(12):219-228, 1993.

the short-term effects of marijuana can include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate. research findings for long-term marijuana abuse indicate some changes in the brain similar to those seen after long-term abuse of other major drugs. cannabinoid (thc or synthetic forms of thc) withdrawal in chronically exposed animals leads to an increase in the activation of the stress-response system and changes in the activity of nerve cells containing dopamine. dopamine neurons regulate motivation and reward and is directly or indirectly affected by all drugs of abuse.
-Rodriguez de Fonseca F, et al. Activation of cortocotropin-releasing factor in the limbic system during cannabinoid withdrawal. Science 276(5321):2050–2054, 1997.

Diana M, Melis M, Muntoni AL, et al. Mesolimbic dopaminergic decline after cannabinoid withdrawal. Proc Natl Acad Sci 95(17):10269–10273, 1998.

depression, anxiety, and personality disturbances have been associated with chronic marijuana use.
-Brook JS, Rosen Z, Brook DW. The effect of early marijuana use on later anxiety and depressive symptoms. NYS Psychologist 35–39, January 2001.

Brook JS, Cohen P, Brook DW. Longitudinal study of co-occurring psychiatric disorders and substance use. J Acad Child and Adolescent Psych 37(3):322–330, 1998.

Pope HG, Yurgelun-Todd D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. JAMA 275(7):521–527, 1996.

because marijuana compromises the ability to learn and remember information, the more a person uses marijuana the more he or she is likely to fall behind in accumulating intellectual, job, or social skills. research has shown that marijuana’s adverse impact on memory and learning can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off.
-Pope HG, Yurgelun-Todd D. The residual cognitive effects of heavy marijuana use in college students. JAMA 275(7):521–527, 1996.

Block RI, Ghoneim MM. Effects of chronic marijuana use on human cognition. Psychopharmacology 100(1–2):219–228, 1993

Pope HG, Gruber AJ, Hudson JI, et al. Neuropsychological performance in long-term cannabis users. Arch Gen Psychiatry 58(10):909–915, 2001.

students who smoke marijuana get lower grades and are less likely to graduate from high school, when compared with their nonsmoking peers
-Lynskey M, Hall W. The effects of adolescent cannabis use on educational attainment: A review. Addiction 95(11):1621–1630, 2000.

Kandel DB, Davies M. High school students who use crack and other drugs. Arch Gen Psychiatry 53(1):71–80, 1996.

Rob M, Reynolds I, Finlayson PF. Adolescent marijuana use: Risk factors and implications. Aust NZ J Psychiatry 24(1):45–56, 1990.

Brook JS, Balka EB, Whiteman M. The risks for late adolescence of early adolescent marijuana use. Am J Public Health 89(10):1549–1554, 1999.

smoking marijuana leads to changes in the brain similar to those caused by cocaine, heroin, and alcohol. all of these drugs disrupt the flow of chemical neurotransmitters, and all have specific receptor sites in the brain that have been linked to feelings of pleasure and, over time, addiction.
-Rodriguez de Fonseca, F et al. Activation of corticotrophin-releasing factor in the limbic system during cannabinoid withdrawal. Science. 276(5321):2050-2064, 1997.

cannabinoid receptors are affected by thc, and many of these sites are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.
-Herkenham, M et al. Cannabinoid receptor localization in the brain. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 87:1932-1936, 1990.

particularly for young people, marijuana use can lead to increased anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and other mental health problems. one study linked social withdrawal, anxiety, depression, attention problems, and thoughts of suicide in adolescents with past-year marijuana use.
-Brook, JS et al. The effect of early marijuana use on later anxiety and depressive symptoms. NYS Psychologist. 35-39, 2001.

Green, BE and Ritter, C. Marijuana use and depression. Journal of Health and Social Behavior. 41(1):40-49, 2000.

other research shows that kids age 12 to 17 who smoke marijuana weekly are three times more likely than non-users to have thoughts about committing suicide.
-Greenblatt, J. Adolescent self-reported behaviors and their association with marijuana use. Based on data from the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, 1994-1996 SAMHSA, 1998.

a recently published longitudinal study showed that use of cannabis increased the risk of major depression fourfold, and researchers in Sweden found a link between marijuana use and an increased risk of developing schizophrenia.
-
Bovasso, GB. Cannabis abuse as a risk factor for depressive symptoms. American Journal of Psychiatry. 158:2033-2037, 2001.

Rey, J and Tennant, C. Cannabis and Mental Health (letter). British Medical Journal 325:1183-1184; 1212-1213, 2002.

Zammit, S et al. Self reported cannabis use as a risk factor for schizophrenia in Swedish conscripts of 1969: historical cohort study. British Medical Journal 325:1199-1201, 2002.

according to the american society of addiction medicine, addiction and psychiatric disorders often occur together. The latest National Survey on drug use and health reported that adults who use illicit drugs were more than twice as likely to have serious mental illness as adults who did not use an illicit drug.
-National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2002. SAMHSA, 2003.

researchers conducting a longitudinal study of psychiatric disorders and substance use (including alcohol, marijuana, and other illicit drugs) have suggested several possible links between the two: 1) people may use drugs to feel better and alleviate symptoms of a mental disorder; 2) the use of the drug and the disorder share certain biological, social, or other risk factors; or 3) use of the drug can lead to anxiety, depression, or other disorders.
-Brook, JS et al. Logitudinal study of co-occurring psychiatric disorders and substance use. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 37:322-330, 1998.
You know what there may be some good points in there. you know what else? I don't give a fat rat's a**.  

Satrevi

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:28 pm
lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 pm
why would u wana use drugs as a way to help ur music?

1) its bad for u
2) if u cant do good whatsoever without the drugs then thats who u are move on dont die
3) i bet ur music sounds really good when u dont smoke.  

Camuzak

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:57 pm
DRUGS MAKE YOUR p***s FALL OFF. =O  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Camuzak
why would u wana use drugs as a way to help ur music?

1) its bad for u
2) if u cant do good whatsoever without the drugs then thats who u are move on dont die
3) i bet ur music sounds really good when u dont smoke.

hmm lets see number one is wrong cuz its not bad for you something bad for is smoking crack weed just tickles your brain cells and make you cough so wut
number two makes no sense wut so eva
three my s**t sounds good both ways cuz it pretty much rapping with a guitar as your beat
so smoking pot whil playing music helps me focus and all

IM MUNKY MAN WONKA AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE  

profuse

Phantom

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:53 pm
if you smoke weed then go ahead, it's your thing and i gotta respect it. But don't use music as an excuse for it, you shouldn't need drugs to make music or any kind of art for that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:18 pm
Hey if you dont do drugs more power to you but you never heard of anyone dying from smoking alittle chiba..All them musicians that were first mentioned died from either drinking to much and/or mixing alcohal with depression pills and cocaine  

vXv_D_vXv

The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces