What do you think??
  Yes! OMG YES!!!
  Of course not! why even bring it up?
  Undecided
  POLL WHORE!!!!
View Results

truths untold

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Many of my friends believe that Barack Obama is the AntiChrist. Does anyone else agree with them? Their arguments are that he doesn't say the american pledge of alleigance, he's not christian, and he doesn't pu his hand over his heart during the national anthem. They could have better reasons but....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:47 am
There are plenty of people out there who aren't Christian and don't do those things. I'm not Christian and I never say the pledge of allegiance or put my hand over my heart for the US anthem because I'm British. Somehow I don't think every British pagan in the world is the AntiChrist.  

Veruniel
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:00 am
Facts

1) He does say the American pledge of allegiance. He has many, many times. I've seen videos of him doing so. This (false) rumor came from misinformation and misinterpretation, particularly after he [once] didn't put his hand over his heart during the national anthem.

2) HE IS A CHRISTIAN. Jesus Christ, when will people get that? His name isn't Islamic, it's African. He is an active member of the United Church of Christ, making him a protestant Christian.

3) As said above, he only ONCE didn't put his hand over his heart during the national anthem. Not that you have to. It's a tradition, but it's not a manditory action.

Interpretation

1 and 3:

Your friends are discriminatory and ignorant for assuming that he's "the antichrist" for these two things. These are both matters of national allegiance, not religion. Your friends are suggesting, it seems, that anyone who doesn't do these things is the Antichrist. Which would make more than 95% of the world the Antichrist, given that more than 95% isn't even American (and therefore, would not pledge allegiance to or America, etc.).

2:

This point too is ignorant and discriminatory. Their point is based around a falsehood (the falsehood being that "Obama is not Christian"), and from that falsehood, they discriminate against him saying that, "If he is not Christian, he must be the Antichrist". Which again would make about 80% of the world the Antichrist.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 am
Thank you both so much! Now I can tell them what is really going on. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! At least now I know someone agrees with me!  

truths untold

xStephanx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:00 am
I thought this was going to be able the kinky fetish club called Antichrist I'm going to in London on Friday night. Then I found it it wasn't and I went out again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:25 am
The notion of the AntiChrist was based off of the Roman emperor Nero (but I haven't studied this enough to be certain - don't quote me), so the only viable argument for that, in my opinion, is that it is suggested in Revelations that said AntiChrist might come from the world of politics.

However, the arguments of him not being Christian and not displaying patriotism (both of which Gil has busted) are just stupid. That's like saying that Bush is the second coming of Christ for the opposite reasons - however many awful mistakes he made in office.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:15 am
I always thought Simon Cowel was the anti-christ for inflicting Pop Idol and X-Factor on our screens.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 pm
They have new arguments:

1 He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2 He will come mounted on a white Female horse (Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3 He will come to decieve (Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, Prays friday's facing Mecca)
4 He will make himself the most powerful man on earth if elected.
5 He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel(Obama has said he loves the Arabs secially the Palestinians, hate israel and Jews. Admirest Hitler, Osama, etc ((i do not believe this but...))  

truths untold

truths untold

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:27 pm
6 He will present himself a good and righteous mand but in fact he's satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7 Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects
8 Barack Hussein Obama is the "Kind of the South" predicted in the bible. (Daniel .11, Kenya is south of jeruselem)
9 Obama comes to mimblant muslim Sharia Law upon America. The NOI prophesied the final muhommed(a muslim) would come into the world from the untion of a white female and black male based on their interpretation of the story mary madgelin and jesus Christ: being white and black respectively. Obama fulfills this.

Obama hails from chicago whose zipcode is 60606

Obama would be a "black" president in the "white" house (satan is described as black in attribute and who seeks to take over the white mansion known as heaven).

I'm just copying off the paper they gave me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:49 pm
holy damn....I like this subject already.

I have to admit that I am a big fan of Obama and want desperately to vote for him. Alot of what he talks about and his opinions coincide with many of my own. I've been dying for someone like him to come around to straighten out this country.

However...

with what you just stated, it really makes me wonder. I always thought that Hillary was the antichrist. That started when my brother said he wouldn't be surprised if the Antichrist was a woman, thus deceiving EVERYONE. Also we all know ho corrupted the Bible has becoming through hundreds of translations and retranslations, not to mention reforms of doctrine at the hands of men. So despite the truths that are in the bible, there is also a great deal of lost truths and doctrines that have been omitted over time. So I haven't much of an idea as to what to expect, other than the obvious. So if Obama is the antichrist, then I say bring it on. I would rather see the end come to fruition now than wait until the world finally believes that it just plain won't happen. Its already tough enough to see all these uneducated mongrels running around preaching their antichristian and proatheist "doctrines". I'm also sick of all the disunity of the christians and the animosity they all seem to hold for each other. I don't even have to get into all the hate-mongering going on about the middle eastern and asian religions. I am ready to accept the end if it will come within the next couple of years. So taking into consideration that most calenders of the ancients declare the year 2012 to be the end, this election will mean the beginning of the end. If so, like I said... BRING IT ON! As far as the rest of us go, christians have nothing to worry about when the end does come. The righteouss will be saved right? No worries their! So why even worry?  

SC_Anubis

truths untold

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Ya, and just saying, If you do believe this, then watch out for the 7 year contract that will happen to mark the begginning of the end. It will be with the holy land, and it could be about anything. even a free trade contract for 7 years of untaxed trade. We should all watch out. and who knows? It may not even be someone from the U.S. if Obama Isn't it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:18 pm
well there has already been a treaty signed that gave the Palistinians a homeland and was supposed to ensure peace between the two nations. However the other arab nations haven't signed this treaty and have still been having wars with Israel. I don't know the specifics of this treaty, but it was signed between Israel and Palestinian leaders last year I think. When you mentioned that 7year agreement, this treaty came to mind. It clicked as a danger sign when I first heard about it.  

SC_Anubis

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:04 pm
truths untold
They have new arguments:

Oh, s**t.

truths untold
1 He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)

So did Ghandi. And Martin Luther King Jr. And Jesus Christ.

truths untold
2 He will come mounted on a white Female horse (Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)

Obama's mother isn't involved in the campaign. I hardly see how he's coming "mounted on a white horse". By the way, not all her husbands were African. Obama's step-father, in fact, was from Indonesia. Which is in Asia.

truths untold
3 He will come to decieve (Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, Prays friday's facing Mecca)

He wasn't born a Muslim, he was born a Christian. He was baptised in a Christian church. He attends a Christian church on Sundays. He does not practice the Islamic religion. Anyone who tries to argue that he does is a ******** moron.

truths untold
4 He will make himself the most powerful man on earth if elected.

True of ALL the candidates, except for Hillary, who would become the most powerful woman.

truths untold
5 He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel(Obama has said he loves the Arabs secially the Palestinians, hate israel and Jews. Admirest Hitler, Osama, etc ((i do not believe this but...))

He does not admire Hitler. Cite or concede.

He does not admire Osama. Cite or concede.

He has NEVER said he hates Jews, nor that he hates Israel. Cite or concede.

He has said that he wants to find peace in the middle east, but he's never said "He loves Arabs, especially Palestinians". By the way, not all Middle-Easterners are Arab (look to the Persians, for example). And not all Arabs are Islamic (look to caldeans).

truths untold
6 He will present himself a good and righteous mand but in fact he's satan himself. Violence is in his heart

This is just retarded. There isn't even a point being made with this one.

truths untold
7 Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects

"If Al-Qaeda establishes bases in Iraq, we will use our troops to erradicate those bases and keep Al-Qaeda from ever taking hold... We will pursue greater action against Al-Qaeda in Pakistan."

- Barack Obama

truths untold
8 Barack Hussein Obama is the "Kind of the South" predicted in the bible. (Daniel .11, Kenya is south of jeruselem)

McCain is from the US-occupied area of Panama. That's pretty far south too.

And Obama is half white. Wouldn't he be "Kind of the North" as well?

truths untold
9 Obama comes to imblant muslim Sharia Law upon America. The NOI prophesied the final muhommed(a muslim) would come into the world from the untion of a white female and black male based on their interpretation of the story mary madgelin and jesus Christ: being white and black respectively. Obama fulfills this.

This is just bullshit. I don't even know how to respond. Now they're mixing different religious doctrines and edicts...

truths untold
Obama hails from chicago whose zipcode is 60606

What bullshit is this? Obama was born in Honolulu (zip-codes 96801 through 96850). And Chicago's zipcodes range from 60601 to 60827. Downtown Chicago (where legal and governmental procedings occur) is mostly 60601 and 60602.

truths untold
Obama would be a "black" president in the "white" house (satan is described as black in attribute and who seeks to take over the white mansion known as heaven).

Satan isn't the Antichrist. If your friends are confusing Satan and the Antichrist, they clearly don't know much.

truths untold

Give them back a piece of paper telling them they're retarded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:57 pm
GilAskan

truths untold

Give them back a piece of paper telling them they're retarded.

Good idea. mrgreen Thanks!  

truths untold

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 pm
I like you people, smart people are fun! that is unless you are working for the antichrist and trying to cover his tracks because Obama really is the antichrist! OMG!!!! eek

xp nah, but that would be interesting lol xd  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces