Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:06 am
I was thinking about it a few days ago and I thought it'd be interesting if someone had a ST Comm badge tattoo, then I thought, I should do that.
It came to me because I've been thinking about gettong a tatto and I already have several ideas of what I want and where I want it.

So, people, would you do it??  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:14 am
I've actually seriously considered getting the TOS symbol as a tattoo. I think it would be great!  

Shotgun_Rae

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:08 am
Shotgun_Rae
I've actually seriously considered getting the TOS symbol as a tattoo. I think it would be great!

I think it's funny that one of my brothers said he'd kick me of I got one of this thing called a moogle, but said nothing of the sort when I said that I thought about a ST one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:14 pm
I'm not really a tattoo/piercing person but if I had the opportunity I would totally get a trek tattoo!  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:07 pm
I'm too scare of needles to get a tattoo... but there are two ST tattoos that I would love.
The Klingon Empire symbol and the Obsidian Order one.

One of my LJ friends has the Klingon one on her back. It looks great.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 pm
I know I wouldn't; I could never get a tattoo of a product. But I think it'd be pretty funny if you got the badge on your chest, heh heh.

I guess if I had to choose something of ST to get a tattoo of, it'd be the klingon symbol like Maddy said. It isn't obvious what it is unless you're a fan and it's a neat symbol.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:32 pm
Anyone know where I can find a good artist's rendition of the comm badge fomr Voyager that's about the size that one would be?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:12 pm
I think the Vulcan IDIC would be a nice tattoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But some Klingon symbols would be cool too <3  

-[.Moo.]-

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 am
I would get the insignia of the Borg Collective...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:30 pm
-[.Moo.]-
I think the Vulcan IDIC would be a nice tattoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But some Klingon symbols would be cool too <3

And the IDIC is abstract enough that is not going to attract too much attention to it (unless you're a fellow trekkie and know what it is).  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 pm
I want the TOS Comm Badge on my chest..(in the exact place as in the series OF COURSE).

And I think the Vulcan thingy or the Borg one would be really cool..

Klingon or Vulcan symbols would also be really awesome..  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 am
I can't think of a single thing I'd want permanently inked into my skin but if I had to (or was in such a drunken stupor I thought it was a great idea) something Star Trek related would be my first bet. I can't see regretting anything Star Trek (unless I asked for "I heart Wesley" on my arm stressed )  

Luxoflax

dreamingscribe

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:03 am
I like Star Trek, but not enough to place anything permanent onto my skin. A henna tattoo maybe, but not something involving ink and a needle. I have a low tolerance for pain, what can I say?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:56 am
I do like the idea of the IDIC... hadn't thought about that one... now, I do have a particular tattoo I want but must wait a while for (as I cannot afford it now)... I want trill spots... omfgyes... you can't tell me it's not awesome! i need a good image of where they go, tho... :/ i know there are some scenes where we see /most/ of jadzia... if anyone has a screecap that would help, pls pm it to me!  

MiMi Child of Time

Ich_Liebe_Deutschland

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 pm
If I ever got a tattoo, it would definitely be star trek. but I couldn't. Like Maddy, I'm deathly scared of needles *shivers*  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff