Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do YOU know your lyrics. o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Okay. So.
Yeah.
No one is on. And I'm bored.
And I just took a test thingy that my friend sent me to see if I really am a Panic fan.
stare
Do you know your Panic lyrics>
Of course you do!
Anyways.
Wanna take it?
Click here and then there's this one
And if that doesn't show up. It's the first one in the MUSIC folder. xp
Yeah.
I'm done now.
blaugh
Delete this if you want to,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:13 pm
First
"Your score is 100%
Oh My gosh!!! You really know your stuff biggrin lets discuss music. Shall we? a Great Job u desserve a cookie...Like Patrick..."
(Got this on my first try.)

Second
Proud are I

You really do know Panic! At The Disco and probably love them for the amazing music they play. I mean, yeah you have to admit they are pretty good lookin' (oh yeah baby lawl xD), but it's really about the music they play. (I also love 'em cause they're freakin' hilarious xD) It's hard to find fans like you now a days...cause everyone is either like "OH MAH GAWD DEY LIEK SUK STEWPID EMO BAND!!!11!" or "OMGOMGOMG THEY'R LYKE SO HAWT BAK OFF BRENDONZ MINE U KAN HAV JON HE UGLI neutral |!!!!11!" and it pisses me off. D:

Anyway, I proud of you. biggrin You get a cookie...that I don't have...for certain reasons okay lets move on uhm...yeah I think that's all. xD

So message me if you'd like to cause I love Panic! biggrin And have a nice day. smile
OLOL ND EMEMBR BRENDON ND RYAN R LIEK MINE neutral ||!!!11! xDD lmao people like that are weird...you see alot of those people when it comes to Pete Wentz...it's weird. o.O xD
(First try too)

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:45 am
I got 100% too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:41 pm
I got 100%. 4laugh

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm
Panda.Gal
First
"Your score is 100%
Oh My gosh!!! You really know your stuff biggrin lets discuss music. Shall we? a Great Job u desserve a cookie...Like Patrick..."
(Got this on my first try.)

Second
Proud are I

You really do know Panic! At The Disco and probably love them for the amazing music they play. I mean, yeah you have to admit they are pretty good lookin' (oh yeah baby lawl xD), but it's really about the music they play. (I also love 'em cause they're freakin' hilarious xD) It's hard to find fans like you now a days...cause everyone is either like "OH MAH GAWD DEY LIEK SUK STEWPID EMO BAND!!!11!" or "OMGOMGOMG THEY'R LYKE SO HAWT BAK OFF BRENDONZ MINE U KAN HAV JON HE UGLI neutral |!!!!11!" and it pisses me off. D:

Anyway, I proud of you. biggrin You get a cookie...that I don't have...for certain reasons okay lets move on uhm...yeah I think that's all. xD

So message me if you'd like to cause I love Panic! biggrin And have a nice day. smile
OLOL ND EMEMBR BRENDON ND RYAN R LIEK MINE neutral ||!!!11! xDD lmao people like that are weird...you see alot of those people when it comes to Pete Wentz...it's weird. o.O xD
(First try too)

..Beep.Bop.Beep.. It's the End of the World.

I got a hundred first try on both.

::E.n.d - T.r.a.n.s.m.i.s.s.i.o.n::

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces