Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
If you could turn back time.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:44 am
If you could turn back time, what would you do?

NOTE: HAS TO BE PANIC RELATED

i would go back to the Reading Fest. '06 and save Brendon from being hit by the bottle. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:37 am
I'm assuming if I have the power to turn back time, I also have the power to go wherever I want xp

So I'd go back to 2005, to their first show ever and stand in the front of the crowd and sing along to every song, feeling incredible knowing that it was the beginning of something amazing.

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:28 am
I'd beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg and beg my Mom to take me to Summerfest.

I didn't know they would be playing new songs that wouldn't be on their sophomore album... *grumblegrumble*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 am
Polyphonic Twilight
I'm assuming if I have the power to turn back time, I also have the power to go wherever I want xp

So I'd go back to 2005, to their first show ever and stand in the front of the crowd and sing along to every song, feeling incredible knowing that it was the beginning of something amazing.

User Image Set Me As A Seal Upon Your Heart. As A Seal Upon Your Arms

What Poly Said.
OR.
Before they got famous, to befriend them, well find out where they live first and tell them that they are amazing. And then make me give them an autograph before they become famous.
smile
But that's just a dream.

For Love Is As Strong. For Love. Is As Strong As Death.User Image

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:31 am
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
Before they got famous, to befriend them, well find out where they live first and tell them that they are amazing. And then make me give them an autograph before they become famous.
smile
But that's just a dream.

Thats what I would do! Befriend them when they weren't famous! xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:48 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
smile
But that's just a dream.

If you want to go back in time when they were like 15, you would be 7 since you're 13 now. That wouldn't work out.  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:57 pm
I would of started taking gymnstics, acting, and dancing classes as a very young child, so then I could be one of those crazy performer girls that toured with Panic. (I doubt that even if I was AMAZING at it they wouldn't let me do it because I'm too young, but it's still cool to think about.) cool

Or, I would of just become good friends with them way back when they first started.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:52 pm
I know I could do many amazing things with this...but honestly, I'd just go back and force Ryan to keep his "ryhawk". =)  

Lovely Bananas

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:14 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
smile
But that's just a dream.

If you want to go back in time when they were like 15, you would be 7 since you're 13 now. That wouldn't work out.

Hehe. I didn't think about that xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:46 pm
Lovely Bananas
I know I could do many amazing things with this...but honestly, I'd just go back and force Ryan to keep his "ryhawk". =)

Good one. 3nodding

I would continue to encourage Fall Out Boy to run out on stage and strip Panic and shoot confetti at them...like that one time. xD (I still love those pictures of Brendon)

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:45 am
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
smile
But that's just a dream.

How about when they were 16 or 17?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:48 am
I'd Befriend Them Before They Were Famous.. But then again anyone would xD

I suppose i'd go to a Concert..

Or What Poly Said biggrin

Teh Toasted E m o

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:19 am
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
smile
But that's just a dream.

It's easier for you to become friends with them since you live in Vegas!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:22 am
I would fly to Chicago and make Jon come with me to Las Vegas and tell the others to kick Brent out and replace him with Jon.  

xXblackXmagicXx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

What Poly Said.
OR.
smile
But that's just a dream.

Whatever rocks your boat. I would have been 8 or 9 when they were 16, 17. But who cares. Oh now I have a great idea! We could make this time machine that doesn't make you age into the age you are supposed to be and then get my past me to their house and listen to them. And yeah. Wait. Does that make sense?

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces