Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
where should i train once again -_-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanillaware

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:59 pm
i'm a lvl 80 i/L mage and i would've never thought i'd get this far~ but now that i have where should i train~ Cellions r srsly over for me... SRSLY~ scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 am
http://global.hidden-street.net/monsters/mons_eleweakness.php  

__penguin__
Crew

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:11 pm
posting links suck ....

if people just going to do then why bother with this guild?

anywho
you got a good level ice blast (the area skill)
then go to wolf spiders.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:40 pm
What the hell is your problem? I posted a link that'll help him find a good place to train. I don't see a problem with that. gonk  

__penguin__
Crew

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:58 pm
__penguin__
What the hell is your problem? I posted a link that'll help him find a good place to train. I don't see a problem with that. gonk

I don't see a problem with it either, it helps answer the question. And quite well too.

I used to see a lot of I/Ls at Wolf Spiders back when I went there to get mesos. Forest of Golem might be decent still too; it has a nice thick spawn that your ice strike can tear into.

I've seen a handful of I/Ls at Buffoons too, but I think you have better choices here. And Vikings might be for 9x+, I'm not sure. Those could work too though. But the killing there seems a little slow at lower levels.

Voodoos/Hoodoos in the mansion might also be decent. And Pirates near Herb Town.

Or if you're in MSEA red slimes?

I'm not 100% sure on most of this; I'm a Dark Knight so I've never had a problem killing most things. Plus I was already far outleveled when most of these monsters were even released.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:52 am
Possibly death teddies? o_O  

Lestweforget

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Aren't those ice? ninja

Edit: Nevermind, I was thinking of Phantoms. That, and they're weaker to fire so I automatically assumed..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Uhm, I'm a 105 ice mage too. From lvl's 74-83 I trained at DT's [Death Teddies] but if they're still too slow for you, try soloing at bone fish or the black squids. Then from lvl 93+ train at risell squids in parties but parties are pretty hard to find sometimes so soloing is also okay. At 105 it's still pretty decent exp.

-- Trust me on these training areas. I powered lvled from 84-90 in less then 2 weeks. Then from 90-100 in 2 weeks.  

H3av3nxAng3l

Vanillaware

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 am
OMG TYSM for all the help~ heart heart heart

most effective exp i got was from wolf spiders

im a mob training wh0re~

message me on MS sometime if ur on it be nice to talk to ppl from Gaia sometime 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:51 am
__penguin__

o___o just that ... "go here" is posted to often .. you would think that most of the guild would use hidden street o.o''

zonic69

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff