This is something I wanted to play around with just because there is no worrying about the player's stats. I will play all Non-player Characters including pokemon in the Safari Zone. And you of course will play trainers, artists, scientists and whatever else you would have a reason to interact with the pokemon in the Safari Zone.

Unlike most Safari games, to make it interesting, you can take one pokemon with you, but if you decide to use them, you can only use non-hp damaging attacks. Example:

Tail Whip +1 to post quota
Thunder Wave: +1 to post quota
Double Team: herds pokemon and can prevent a run away once
Sweet Scent: +1 to post Quota

Note: All of your pokemon know the same moves in this game and you can choose from all of the above at any time. More coming soon!

The only stats you will have will be as follows:

Friend Pokemon:
Safari Balls:
Bait:
Rocks:
Pokemon Caught:

Of Course it won't be fair if I just decide when people catch things and if they can have them or not. Every pokemon will have preset requirements for catching which will not be revealed until that pokemon is caught by someone. Then I will post the requirements below. Here's an example:

Nidoran (male):
Post Quota:8
Will run away after 3 rocks
Must have had two rocks and one bait thrown for safari ball to work

(This is a little rusty. I will make it into a nicer pokedex-like thing later.)

Be warned that some of the requirements are a lot harder to figure out as certain pokemon moves at certain times will also be required. Also, each pokemon will have a certain post quota, where if you do not catch them in the number of posts required (your's and the pokemon's combined) the pokemon will run away. Sometimes certain actions in certain posts will cause the pokemon to run away as well.

Check in at the front desk to begin with your items and to register your friend pokemon. Have fun!!

(will accept advice and ideas, PM me, do not post them here. I will fix things accordingly.)