Reply Files....:::Profile's:::....
[z-gawd] [Top Secret Reikie Files]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 am
Yeah I will get to it in a bit >.> And yes, I was egotistical enough to call my profiles top secret.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Username: Your Username Here
Name: Yabai
Race: Creator
Weight: Girls don't tell their wieght
Height: 5" 5'
Hair Color
Eye Color
Personality: Innocent in every way
Appearance(s): lI have to go find them
Weapons: Has chains around her hands that absorb spiritual power
Powers: up to three for new characters
Their Life: It's too long and I am lazy
Other:
Parents: n/a
Theme song: Hey even people need badass theme songs!
Crush: Kurama  

[Z-GAWD]

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:09 am
Username: Kinda self explanitory
Name: First name then last name
Race: Unicronic-Centaur/Vampire
Weight: .... a alot he's half frickin horse!
Height: 8' 7"
Hair ColorHis horse body has a dark redish brown color that when light reflects upon is a deep crimson.
Eye Color: No eyeballs
Personality:Morbid and Loyal
Appearance(s): As you look upon the tower that stands before you you can see no hair resides within his head, this reason is what brought you to look upon his height, but your attention is quickly drawn to his face
Weapons: Magical gauntlet
Powers: Necromancy, Sin Magic, Insane Regeneration
Their Life: Cadmus' birth was a blasphemy to his "horse demon" or Centaur clan. Having been the spawn of the YYH equvielant of a unicorn and a horse demon, he was stoned to the brink of death. A passing vampire, desperate for a meal tried to feast upon him but soon found out that wasn't the brightest of ideas. Cadmus ate the poor fellow and was given the power of regeneration. For centuries after that he was a notorious villain that had a blood lust like none had seen before, but had no way to quench it because his face had the pebbles imbued into it, not being to remove them because of his vampiric and unicronic regeneration actually making the stone a pat of his body, so if he ripped it off, it would simply grow back. After many years of killing and hurting because of the lack of food but not dieing because of the unicronic regeneration when he was apporached by a demon that was obsessed with blood and could use it in magic he made a pact with the fellow. Apparently the demon was more nutorious then him and needed to disappear so Cadmus fashioned him into the gauntlet that he knows wears around his left fore arm. Well eventually Cadmus had died and was
Other: Not very social and he is on outlet for my detailed and morbid edge so some of his actions might be on the eviler side of mankind.
Parents: Don't mater they is dead and e on't care.
Theme song: >.> Haven't found one that personifies im yet.
Crush: Will develop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:45 pm
Username: ******** aye this is my frikcen post I refuse to put this ere.
Name: Kenoshi
Race: Demon/Earth Apparition
Weight: 110 clean about 231 with all the dirt he has on him.
Height: 5' 6"
Hair Color Brown and falls to his butt
Eye Color Red, cliche yes but brown and red go together.
Personality: Obnoxious and Curious on all levels of the words
Appearance(s): I just told you his height, what is the point of describing him if he is in a roleplay and his attire is due to change? Piece together the rest from the info given above. Jeeze we are Rpers can't we depict a character from the clues given?
Weapons: Think Baraka from Mortal Combat
Powers: Controls Earth, Gravity, Vegitation
Their Life: To say the least he has just been the average demon in the demon world that has lots of power but really no ambitions of taking anything over. Get laid here, start a riot there, work from some crazy unsuccessful demon there, go harass Cousin Hiei there. All in all when he was approached by Matt, the only thing that had enough spiritual energy that he forcehimself out of the Rekai just by his mere presence there, he was excited. To hear he was going to bug Hiei because Matt was his companion got him even more excited to here that Hiei had a kid well it just made him confused and curious which makes him even more excited in bad ways. Shame on you Chibi-kenoshi, go back to sleep!
Other: He is a playboy, meaning he will try to get any girl to become a knock under his belt and will go to great lengths to do so. As a matter of fact his goal is to hit up, at least once, anything that is exposed to the demon world out of his art of seduction.
Parents: Hiei's Uncle and some random demon i guess.
Theme song:
Crush: Secret!

[Z-GAWD]

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Username: FU Q
Name: Matt
Race: Simply Human
Weight: 187
Height: 5' 10"
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Hazel
Personality: He is my avatar so his personality is do to change based on how I feel.
Appearance(s): Don't want my pic on the net!
Weapons: none
Powers: His only power is the fact that he can't be defeated. Meaning he can't be killed or knocked out if it means his defeat. Well and he can teleport >.>
Their Life: Basicly Yusuke found him homeless when he was a kid, then Yusuke and Keiko raised him, kinda. They brought him food and Yusuke taught him how to fight. Then one day Matt was attack by some disguised demons, matts body being so spiritually attuned tapped into the spirit energies around him and caused an ominous fire that Yusuke and Keiko barley escaped. The incident was reported to the police as a kidnapping went wrong. Supposedly with the tears on the kid the suspects were organ snatchers and somehow the kid had managed to start a fire to try and save his life only to be burned alive. Having such a traumatic experience Yusuke's mind forgot about it for a long while, as Keiko's did completely.

Then after that Matt died and went to heaven then did some stuff that got him kicked to hell. Basically he stayed down their long enough so that he subtley gained enough power to get out of hell, actually his very amount of spiritual energy was so immense hell couldn't contain him, so he decided to send himself back in time, using up so much spiritual energy he realized he forgot to actually get out of hell. But he came incontact with himself, and created a paradox in time, which he corrected by simply absorbing his earlier self, creating yet another paradox that rejected him from time. The spirit apparition, Yabai who is also exempt from time was happy to have a guest and thus they quested to get back into existence. And after gaining enough power, they did.
Other: Is Yabai's Gaurdian and has and loves Keiko to no end and would die for Yusuke.
Parents: He was abandoned at birth and they are dead anyways so don't matter.
Theme song: Hey even people need badass theme songs!
Crush: Keiko

Files....:::Profile's:::....

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff