Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glehchoeldoen!
  Mlarf
View Results

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:16 pm
“Murderer Strikes Again:” I read, “Dublith in More Danger than Ever” I skimmed the page for a picture of the killer as the train rumbled on. Not finding one, I set the paper aside. My heart was racing with the thought of it all. A killer! How exciting could it get? No picture, no lead- just playing it all by ear on my epic search for a murderer on the loose. There was only one thing for sure, but that added to the thrill of it.

This wasn’t gonna’ be easy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So, Fullmetal,” Roy Mustang stated professionally, halting his pace around his spacious office, “we’ve got an assignment for you.”

“How surprising…” Edward Elric said with more than a bit of sarcasm. “Don’t ‘Dogs of the Military’ get time for some water and kibbles?” He glared at the term “Dogs of the Military” as if it was, well, Edward.

As if trying to cover up this action, he closed his black eyes, and went on as if the words had not been verbalized, resuming his pace. “We’ve been having a bit of trouble in Dublith. We thought you should check it out.” Maybe the Colonel knew that he did NOT want to check it out; maybe that was his sole reason for assigning him this. No he didn’t want to go to Dublith… Not with her there...

Al shared this feeling too, and made it known by leaning his bulky armor to his elder brother and half-whispering, “Dublith, Ed. Do you think teacher..?"

“Just ‘a bit of trouble’, huh?” Ed began in an attempt to rid himself of an unwanted trip to Dublith. “Shouldn’t your ‘people’ be able to take care of it?”

Roy sighed at this, as if he’d said something ignorant, which, by the way, pissed him off very much. Then with renewed authority and the tiniest hint of a smirk he said, “Fullmetal, like it or not you are one of my ‘people’ now. And this…” His tone turned very quiet, but serious at the same time. “This is no normal crime spree we’re having.”

“What do you mean, sir?” Al asked, a bit of fear mingling with the curiosity in his voice.

“There have been killings,” he replied, “brutal killings. I’m looking into it to see if there is a pattern, but so far not much has come up.”

“Brutal?” the young 'Fullmetal' alchemist repeated, his mouth going dry as he recalled a certain type of ‘brutal killing’ he had seen before. “How so?” It took a lot of energy to keep his voice steady.

“Di-…” he started in an under tone, then cleared his throat. “Dissecting them; Taking different things from each, leaving the rest.”

“Dissecting the-? But how? Who?” Al asked, “Who’s this person caught?” At that moment Edward knew Al was thinking what he was. ‘Had this guy gotten to teacher?’

“Hannah Marie Doe, Lynn Ewing, Georgia Fremont, Zelda Knick, and Jaime McCarthy.” he listed, as the pair held their breath until he stopped. ‘Of course she’s fine.’ they both thought, 'She’s Izumi Curtis; the toughest woman I’ve ever met.’

“As you can see,” he pointed out, making the relief they had felt just a moment ago melt away, “The only similarity is that they are all female. As I said I’m looking into any possible connections.”

“Is there any information on the killer?” Edward asked, knowing the answer.

Confirming his doubts Roy said, “No. There’s no evidence whatsoever.” The room remained silent. A dangerous case, with no lead, and some nut job who thought he was a surgeon playing doctor on innocent people; there was only one thing for sure with this mixed up plot.

“You’ll be taking the six-o-clock train into Dublith.” Roy informed the boys. “We thought it would be safer for you to arrive in daylight. Good luck boys.”

This wasn’t gonna’ be easy.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND THE EDEN EYES  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 pm
Rules:
1) Stay Literate! Vowels need love too
2) Keep cussing to a minimum
3) No controlling another character no godmodding yada yada...
4) Send me your profiles w/ the title "The Eyes Know..."
5) If you've got time check out the fanfic that this is based on! (I know, shameless plug.)
6) These rules will most likely be added to so keep watching it  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:32 pm
Profile Skeleton
[color=color you will post in][b][i][u]I'd like to join Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist RP!!![/u][/i][/b]
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
[/color]

Username: No brainer here
Character Name: Another easy one
Appearance: Ok. I've decided that all must have a tek tek. If you can't use tek tek, just send me a reference pic, and I will make one suited to it. Trust meh skillz please. Don't let this keep you from joining the rp! ^_^
Bio: A short description of them
Other: Whatever you'd like!

Example:
I'd like to join Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist RP!!!
Username: VividAutumn
Character Name: Adam Johnson
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: A friend of Danielle's mom, Adam was devastated by her death. He is now living alone, rarely leaving his home...

{Yes he's a character!}

A note about Bios...
Feel free too leave some loose ends! If you'd rather reveal it as the story goes on, than go ahead! But give a little info.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:33 pm
Accepted OCs:
VividAutumn

Username: Vivid Autumn
Character Name: Danielle Brooks
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Her mother dying in child birth, Danielle is simply a traveler, not fond of staying in one place for long. If asked why she never returns home, she simply avoids the subject. Also, she's got quite the temper, but has a strong sense of morals, and isn't as strong as she'd like the world to believe.
Other: Please, for your sake, she's fourteen AND A HALF. Thank you.
Cannot remember ever crying...

Eluna_Sarfenus

Username: Eluna_Sarfenus
Character Name: Eluna Sarfenus
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: A solitary and anti-social wolf chimera, who prefers to keep to herself and relations to a minimum. Her history is long, and something that she'd rather keep to herself.
Other: Uh... nothing else. >_>

ACs:

Military:
Edward Elric - Ed_Elric_FullMetal18
Alphonse Elric - Open
Roy Mustang - Open
Riza Hawkeye - Open
Jean Havoc - Open
Alex Louis Armstrong - Open
Maes Hughes - ALIVE!! (And Open)
Kain Fuery - Open
Maria Ross - Open
Denny Bloch - Open

Friends of the Elrics:
Winry Rockbell - 5Winry_Rockbell5
Pinako Rockbell - Open
Rose Thomas - Open

Enemies of the Elrics:
Scar - Open
Envy - Open
Lust - Open
Gluttony - Open
Greed - Tamake-Sempai
Sloth (Alias ~ Juliet Douglas) - Open
Wrath - Open
Pride (Alias ~ Fuhrer Bradley) - Open  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:58 pm
I've decided that each character will introduce themselves in a short paragraph! Just a quickie! Here's an example...
VividAutumn
Adam nervously stepped through the cobblestoned streets of the town. He hadn't been outside for- for quite a while. His blue eyes darted around at everything that dared to move and make his nervousness grow. What would they say? What would they think of him now that he was 'back from the dead'? It didn't matter. None of them were her... A strand of blonde fell into his face. It just wasn't important anymore...
He saw a young girl laughing in her father's arms, while his other daughter played alone with a stick. A deep sadness fell over his face. Those were her daughters doubtless - the one with the stick looked just like her... especially those eyes. And there was her husband. Ah, how strong a man! It was just so much to take in. Adam spun on his heel and retreated yet again to his home. He would try again... just not today.

That was about the perfect size for an intro paragraph, but don't be afraid to write more or less. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Zomg.. its finally...
OPEN  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Danielle
"Yeah!" I exclaimed, stretching once I’d stood up and hopped off the train. "I finally made it! Dublith!"
"Yeah, how exciting!" the ticket master replied sarcastically. "You’ve arrived in a town where there’s a creep, running loose ripping random people apart! And if you’re lucky, he’ll find you!"
"For your information,” I told him, annoyed at him already, “that is precisely why I’m here!"
"To get yourself killed?” He laughed. “Where do I sign up?"
"Oh, I’ll exterminate him in a snap!" I stated, glaring at the man as he snickered. "Oh, just can it, and take the stub, a*****e!" He looked as if he had been slapped, and indignantly took the remainder of my train ticket.
"Okay!" I smiled, looking around. "First things first! Find a hotel…"
"Er, miss…" the flustered ticket master mumbled, "If you’re looking for a hotel you should try Porter Bed and Breakfast… The hosts are nice… and they’d welcome a guest like you…"
"Okay!" I grinned. "Thank you. And sorry for calling you an a*****e; it just pisses me off when people tell me I can’t do something. Oh, and by the way…" My face fell as I remembered the flaw in my plan. "Do you think, uh..? Do you think I’ll have to pay much?"
“Well, with the way things are now, it won’t be expensive, but of course you’ll have to pay at least a little…” he answered. “Why? You low on cash?”
“You might say that…” I muttered thinking of possible ways to pay for my room. “Thanks, I’ll check it out.”
“Hey!” he called after me. “I didn’t catch your name!”
I turned and replied. “Danielle Brooks! You’ll see it in the paper sometime soon, under the headline ‘Killer Stopped Dead in His Tracks’.”
He chuckled. “Okay Danielle! Nice to meet you!”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 pm
Winry Rockbell sat in her home in Resembool with a sigh, she couldn't even concentrate on her latest model of automail.
She missed the Elric brothers too much, they haven't came back for awhile...
That's it! She thought to herself, I'm going to Central!
And with that she started gathering her stuff and told Granny Pinkako where she was going.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:46 pm
Danielle
‘Ok let’s see…’ I was already formulating a plan as I began to walk off. ‘I’ll try talking my way into a room. If that doesn’t work I’ll have to try gambling…’
I had walked for a bit looking for the hotel that I had been told about, when I decided that I should get dinner. I took out my wallet and fingered through the contents.
‘This should be enough for a bit of grub…’ I told myself, and noticed a small bar and restaurant ahead. Walking in, I noticed a group of men at a poker table... and smiled.

{Psssst! Winry! If you want to find the boys, they're on their way to Dublith... but I suppose you knew that... CARRY ON! ^o^ Oh and if you're wondering why I'm doing the quote thing, it's because I'm taking these from the first paragraphs in my Fanfic, and am too lazy to change all of the first person into third person. ^_^}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:30 pm
(^_^)

Winry then had thought, 'maybe they would got to their teacher's place...'
she smiled at her usual quick thinking and got a ticket for there instead.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Eluna_Sarfenus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 pm
Eluna had always hated traveling into even the smallest of towns. Dublith was no exception to her attitude, but, with a killer on the loose, she had to come out of her solitary life and at least try to help. That didn't make things any easier for her, though, having to deal with the odd looks that people kept giving her when she went anywhere populated. It was the reason she tried to keep her ears hidden beneath the curtains of golden hair, but those white listening devices had a habit of escaping from the silken covering.

The way she dressed was also a factor in head-turnings. Even with her best efforts, the hilts of her double swords were still easily visible from beneath the voluminous coat. Her longbow was no exception. Luckily, she managed to keep her arrows carefully tucked inside the afore mentioned coat, so she didn't appear quite as threatening. She'd paid good money to have those holders patched securely onto the inside. Luckily, the coat did a good job of concealing the unusually fluffy tail of white that she so loathed. It marked her as different, more so than her ears.

But, even with all these precautions to try and prevent people from giving her an odd look or stare, the worst part about her was probably the harsh, searing blue eyes that seemed to glare at just about anyone they happened to look at. People weren't her favorite company at all; not after what her mother had done to her, selling her off to the lab---

No, she shook her head determinedly to get off that train of thought. Her history wasn't pleasant to remember. Instead, she turned her attention back to the problem at hand: Dublith, and its murderer. It was no Central, so it should be a lot easier to find whoever it was than it had been with Barry the Chopper(Eluna hadn't stuck around very long after Edward had found that particular murderer), and she hoped that the expedition would be quick and to the point.

Taking an unusual route into the town, she'd decided to walk there. Train stations, and trains themselves, weren't her most favored things. The last time she'd been anywhere near either of the two, she'd been in a crate. And now she was back to the miserable memories, which she shook off again, with a distinctly inhuman growl. Some unlucky passerby overheard the noise, and quickened his pace as he headed into the station across the street as Eluna surveyed the area. It was about as big as she expected. The capture shouldn't take too long.

((Sorry if it's too long, but... uh... I like to be thorough. Most of my posts'll prolly have at least one or two paragraphs. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:42 pm
{I'm stealing the Elrics for this post since they ARE just a bit important. I'm the thread maker. Sue me.}
Danielle
I departed the restaurant about an hour later, full and content. I had been able to play a few games of poker and earn a few hundred bucks. Thinking back to the dumbfounded faces of the large men I had thoroughly destroyed at their own game, I snickered. Whistling, I walked on seeking the hotel.
I stopped when I saw a figure crouching in a dark alley. It was covered in a brown blanket covered in holes where it had been ripped. All that was visible besides that was a glinting knife.
‘Is it him? Already?’ I thought reaching for my own dagger in the back of my belt, ‘That’s just too easy!’ Then before I’d even had a chance to think I had been pulled into the alleyway and pinned to the wall by a person I had not seen. Looking again the ‘figure’ I had seen was nothing but a pile of trash. It had been a trap. And I had been the lucky person to find it.

Edward
The colonel’s words buzzed in my ears like a persistent fly as we neared the station. ‘This is no normal crime spree we’re having.’ ‘There have been killings… brutal killings.’ ‘Good luck boys.’
‘We’re gonna’ need a lot more than luck to pull this off colonel.’ I thought to myself. ‘We need a miracle.’
“Brother we’re here.” Al told me standing to get off the train.
“Yeah, finally!” I complained. “So much for arriving in daylight!”
“Sorry about those delays. This train doesn’t run like it used to. So,” The ticket master grinned, taking our stubs. “You here to be a hero, too?”
“As a matter of fact,” I pulled out my pocket watch and dangled it in front of him. “I am! Know where I could find this ‘murderer’?”
“Nope,” he smiled, “but I can tell you you’ve got competition.”
“Oh, really?” I asked, amused. “Who’s that?”
“Some girl came up to me saying she was gonna’ ‘exterminate him in a snap’.” He chuckled. “She seemed pretty confident. Said her name was Danielle Brooks.”
“Is that so?” Al queried, “I hope she doesn’t get hurt…”
“Jeez…” I sighed. “People should really just leave these things to the military… Anyway, thanks for the tip.”
“Good luck!”

{Long posts = Luv. Seriously. But be sure to leave a little room for response. ^_^}  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Winry got on the train to Dublith and went on her way.
A couple of hours later she got off with a cramp. "those are so uncomftorable!" (sp?) she groaned.
She then started to wander the town in search of the Elrics, hoping to find her beloved Ed...whom she always had a crush on, but would never tell him about it....  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff