Scary?
  Yes.
  No.
  I didn't listen.
View Results

Lennon Revived

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:33 pm
Hello everyone.

Today I was on Youtube and I was listening to backmasks. I ran across this one.

Beatles Backmask

Some of these are creepy, so if you get freaked out easily, I suggest you don't listen to these. Please discuss after you've listened to the movie. smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:51 pm
I hate backmasks.  

GerardisMine
Captain

Lennon Revived

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 pm
I do, too. I just found this one interesting. Some of them you can't even understand, though. confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm
I listened to a couple then I couldn't anymore. They are creepy.  

Black_Lab
Crew

xPaint_Me_In_Pastelsx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Backmasking is a load of crap honestly there are very few songs that are actaully ment to have a meaning when played backwards. The only reason you hear anything is because the words you see are mixing in with the signals form your ears so that your brain thinks you are hearing something with words. Try listening to a backmask without looking at the words you most likely won't hear anything other then a bunch of noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:41 pm
_-Angel_-of_-Music_-
Backmasking is a load of crap honestly there are very few songs that are actaully ment to have a meaning when played backwards. The only reason you here anything is because the words you see are mixing in with the signals form your ears so that your brain thinks you are hearing something with words. Try listening to a backmask without looking at the words you most likely won't hear anything other then a bunch of noise.

Yeah, what she said. xd  

GerardisMine
Captain

Sweet Milk Bambi

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:59 pm
GerardisMine
_-Angel_-of_-Music_-
Backmasking is a load of crap honestly there are very few songs that are actaully ment to have a meaning when played backwards. The only reason you here anything is because the words you see are mixing in with the signals form your ears so that your brain thinks you are hearing something with words. Try listening to a backmask without looking at the words you most likely won't hear anything other then a bunch of noise.

Yeah, what she said. xd
Mmmhm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:04 am
That's what I think about most. That's why I shut my eyes while listening to these. Some of them I heard but most I didn't. I also found one with Brittany Spears that said "Sleep with me I'm not to young." That one I can believe. rofl

Lennon Revived

xPaint_Me_In_Pastelsx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:33 pm
Lennon Revived
That's what I think about most. That's why I shut my eyes while listening to these. Some of them I heard but most I didn't. I also found one with Brittany Spears that said "Sleep with me I'm not to young." That one I can believe. rofl

lol there is a video came that I played where the opening song had words and phrases that were written backwards so that is sounds like jibberish and then when you play it backwards they are actaul words ("wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I" = "I need more affections then you know")  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 pm
A Britney Spears video?  

Sweet Milk Bambi

Magical Girl

Lennon Revived

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 pm
Yeah. Here is the link:

Britney Spears Backmask

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 am
sometimes i listen to backmasks but I don't take the so called "messages" seriously. It's pretty stupid when people believe them. Paul is alive.  

bye tea

Sexy Nick Rhodes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:17 pm
Lol, that makes me laugh each time I watch it.
It's not a load of crap, actually. My friend and I listened to American Idiot backwards, and we could actually hear messages. I can't remember what they were, but yeah. It was kinda interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Sorry, no matter which ones play after it, I can't stop laughing at "sleepy moose".  

Julia Dream

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff