Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:30 am
Dear Mr./Mrs-
you child has been invited to the School of the darkened moon to help polish & perfect their unique abilities. If any questions just send a letter. School begins in exactly one week. Please make sure your child brings all required items for he/she will be living in dorm rooms. A map is enclosed in this envilope along with any other information you might need. thank you.

~ Headmisstress Raven

TOC
~story~
school pictures
rules
dorms
character skeletons
accepted characters
anouncments

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:33 am
SCHOOL PICTURES

School:
User Image

Garden:
noth side:
User Image

south side:
User Image

east side:
User Image

west side:
User Image

Court yard:
User Image
class rooms:
User Image

music room:
User Image

computer room:
User Image

dorm rooms:*two set ups like this per dorm with a half wall inbetween & 1 bathroom*
User Image

Cafetaria:
User Image

Moonlight Village:
User Image

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:53 am
RULES

ok I know they almost never change for any RP but please read through them & concider this 1 or two warnings.

1. No goddmoding, cybering, burning, ect. JUST DONT PEOPLE IT PISSES ME OFF!! evil
2. Follow gaia's basic rules. *common sense people!*
3. Use differant colors for multiple players please. it just works better that way & if u can't find a color that isn't taken contant me I know a place to find some.
4. I'm putting a limit to 5 characters per person please.
5. No auto hits & no always misses otherwise nothing gets done ok?
6. I can change the rules at anytime but dont get to freacked out by this ok? i usually keep them basicly the same
7. no killing unless i am informed & the other person says it is alright. * if it is between two of your own characters I still need to know.
8. swearing is aloud but dont go over broad ok? & no text talk. SAVE THE VOWLS!
9.if u have any problems with the rules or another roleplayer tell me ok? i will handle it asap
10. no ultamite powers & everyone has their limits ok? so dont try to out do the universe, it just gets me annoyed then i have to kill off your character ^^
11. have fun ppl thats the point of RPs
12. put your subject as Luna for students & layla for teachers. & if u have questions call it tara. also but a ninja emocon in the 5th line of the character profile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Dorms

ok we have co-ed dorms & up to 2 per dorm ok?

1) Layla Kage
2)Akriest Nobushimo
3) Nicholas Penn
4)Ramses Heart , Maka Jones
5) Kea Olar
6)Suta-raito Takahashi
7)Shelby Pierre-san
8 ) Lunamis, Link Sanji
9)
10)Yamashima Naomi

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:03 pm
Character Skeletons/Classes

Classes (need to take at least 3 classes)
math
music-Ramses Heart
gym
weapons training- Jarod Dyre
elemental control
healing
sience
herbology
devinations
shape shifting
potions
science
reading-Yamashima Naomi
computers
cooking
history

Teachers:
gaianame:
name:
dorm:
text color:
age(21 and up):
race:
bio/personality:
crush or spouse:
pet(s):
power(s)/Weapon(s):
other:
appearnace:

Students
gaianame:
name:
dorm:
text color:
age(13-20):
race:
bio/personality:
crush:
pet(s):
power(s)/Weapon(s):
other:
appearnace:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:09 pm
Accepted profiles

Teachers;
male:

Gaianame: Sheby Pierre-san
name: Ramses Heart
dorm: 4
text color: Royal blue
age (21 and up): 22 ninja
class taught: Music
race: Human
bio/personality: Ramses is a young man Fresh out of a local universities education program. He had majored in Music. Ever since he was a young child he had been gifted with a talent for music and being able to play a variety of instruments. His parents enrolled him into a private school for the arts where he has always been able to do well in school.
Crush or spouse: none
pet(s): a little Shiz Tzu named Jasper
power(s)/Weapon(s): can read minds and is good telepathy
other: he is a kind teacher and is easily approachable to help solve any sort of problems.
Appearance:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/ShelbyPic/1164036033pb9.jpg

gaianame: Noltic
name: Jarod Dyre
dorm: Tent on the grounds
text color: Brown
class taught: Weapons Training
bio/personality: Jarod was born in the north oif Europe. His parents had been fugitives from Russia, but he grew up in Britain. After his parents were arrested he was released to the Britich government and tossed into an orphanage. He Escaped the orphanage and travled the world in search of his parents but never again found them. He made his money like a vagabond by challenging people in different parts of the world to duels. As a result of this, he is highly skiulled in all types of armed martial combat. After years of travel he has finally decided to apply for a job at this odd school he heard about from a more modern pirate.
crush or spouse: N/A
pet(s): N/A
power(s)/Weapon(s):He only carries a combat knife on his person constantly
other:
appearnace: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/hugh.jpg

female:
gaianame: Tsuki-onee
name: Layla Kage
dorm: 1
text color: Dark blue
age(21 and up): 25
class taught: Head mistress
race: Elementalist
bio/personality: She mostly keeps to herself but it very kind. She doesn't trust to many people due to being hurt so many times & dispit her age she is really very wise & clever. She is mysterious to most & amazing to all. Her power level is next to limitless & her endurance is unnerving.
crush or spouse: none
pet(s): a Raven named Shadow
power(s)/Weapon(s): controls all 6 elements & uses whatever weapon she sommons
other:
appearnace:
User Image

gaianame: Dolphinwhale
name: Yamashima Naomi
dorm: 10
text color: grey
age(21 and up): 21
class taught: Reading
bio/personality: Being doomed to poverty, Naomi left Aki and one-year-old Itashi, going to the School of the Darkened Moon to get a teaching job so she could support them with adequate funds. She used to be a student teacher since her year 3 class of high school until she came here.
spouse: Yamashima Aki (Not in RP)
power(s)/Weapon(s): She unknowingly has the ability to sense if someone other than human is near by pains in the stomach
appearnace: User Image

Students;
Male:
gaianame: Noltic
name: Nicholas Penn
dorm: 3
text color: black
age(13-20): 17 ninja
classes: Science, Healing, music
bio/personality: Nich was interested in alchemy from a young age. He learned everything he knew about alchemy from an olb book caled principia alchemica. He learned Latin and various other alchemy from this book. Then he got his hands on two other books, one modern "the lost art of voodoo" and "Lumos Alchemica" This lead him to attempt to ressurect a flower. He succeeded, but the undead dont take too kindly to being disturbed. His mind was rent from hixs body and he learned unparalelled secrets, he met Leonardo DaVinci and aristotle and copernicus, and when he awoke he knew things no person should, and he was 8 years older. Thats when he got the letter from this school.
crush: He was in a Coma for puberty... he'll need some time
pet(s): N/A
power(s)/Weapon(s): Master Alchemist, He can pull the relationship between matters together with his body, he doesnt need to draw circlesor scriptures.
other: He's tough, but confused as hell.
appearnace:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Soma_Cruz_(Castlevania_character).gif

gaianame: Blade_of_Hatred
name: Akriest Nobushimo
dorm: 2
text color: Indigo
age(13-20): 16 ninja
classes: Computers, Music, Elemental Control, weapons training
race: Demigod
bio/personality: The son of the earth goddess, Akriest spent the first 12 years of his life not knowing who or what he was, just that most all the animals reacted well to him, all but the horses who were created by the sea god. After the 12 years, the goddess claimed him as her own, and he was sent to a camp for other half-bloods. He was betrayed, and escaped to the school of darkened moon. He's spent the last two years here, being careful not to betray his past to anyone.
crush: Rhea Sparta
pet(s): practically any land based animal
power(s)/Weapon(s): Dagger, control over the earth and plants, connection with all land based animals but horses.
other: He's not very agressive until he gets mad.
appearnace: User Image

Female:
gaianame: tsuki-onee
name: Lunamis (Luna if you dont wish to die)
dorm: 8
text color: silver
age(13-20): 16
classes: music elemental control healing
race: human
bio/personality: Luna was just a child when she got lost in the woods. She stumbled apon an antianet city that now lay in ruins. Well being the curious child she was she went exploring. She soon found an alture with two jewels & some ancient writting well she thought the jewels would make a great gift for her mother & took them both. There was at that moment a huge earthquake & a stone fell from the celing & knocked her unconcious. When she awoke a few days had passed. Well she had lost her memories all she knew was her first name. She then found a small town & lived there takeing what she needed but never hurting anything. She trained & soon discovered her powers. She tried her best to control them but soon foudn that impossible. She then began to travel looking for someone to help her. 6 years after she lost her memories she found this school & is now planning to join. She is a complete tomboy & is willing to prove that to anyone but is actually really flattered when she is treated like a lady. She could easily fit into a high class society then turn around & punch someone out for trying to flirt with her. She is really kind hearted under neith but to get her to show it is something rare. She absolutly loves music & singing but she never sings in public. Her powers actually grow stronger when she sings because they feed off her emotions.
crush: none
pet(s): none
power(s)/Weapon(s):
other: She hates using her powers but her emotions are building. What happened when there is too much power for her to hold back anymore?
appearnace: normal;
User Image
fire;
User Image
water;
User Image
both;
User Image

gaianame: Shelby Pierre-san
name: Rhea of the brazened house of Sparta in the current era it is Rhea Sparta.
dorm: 7
text color: Firebrick
age(13-20): 17 (insert ninja here)
classes: Weapnos Training, Reaing and music
bio/personality: Rhea was born in the Greek Polis of Sparta during the Rule of the Roman Empire in the late 200 (220ish)B.C. She was raised as any typical Spartan woman in the agoge, she learned how to wrestle, fight, dance, sing, read and write. She lived in one of the freest places for a woman to Live in classical times. Upon her completion of her education at the agoge she was sent to go to The Oracle of Apollo Delphi to be a priestess after accurately predicting two Helot attacks on Sparta. It was in the Temple of Apollo Delphi where she lived from the age of 11 to 13. When she was 13 she awoke in the temple feeling as if the whole room was shaking she had a vision of herself in a strange land in a strange time. Not too long afterwards an earthquake hit the temple destroying part of it. Rhea was trapped in the destroyed section of the temple again Out of fear for her life she managed to somehow transport herself to the current era. For the next few years she wandered around lost in cities of steel towers and flying metal birds with people whom did not speak her language. She slowly taught herself English and found ways of providing for herself in woods and forest. IT was during this time that she found a way to return to her own time. Upon her return though she found it to be drastically different and she was accused of being a witch so Rhea Left Sparta and classical Greece forever and returned to the time in which she finds herself now.
crush: none yet
power(s)/Weapon(s): Has the ability to jump in time. She also has the ability of accurate foresight and communing with animals
other: Rhea is a young woman who is full of pride in Her Spartan heritage.
Appearance:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Evan_Hiro/anime_girl_fav28700a.jpg

Gaia name: dolphinwhale
name: Suta-raito Takahashi
dorm: 6
text color: dark red
age (13-20): 18 ninja
classes: weapons training, shape shifting, cooking
race: vampire
bio/personality: Suta-raito is a somewhat quiet girl who lived most of her life on the outskirts of Osaka on a small farm in which she helped run. She never knew her real father, who was a vampire who raped her mother when she was on a cruise ship returning from America to Japan.
Suta-raito found out she was a vampire at age 13, when she fell down from the farm’s silo and she didn’t make it to the ground, due to the fact that she shape shifted. Then when she came to the age of 16, she ran away so that she wouldn’t hurt her family more than she could help.
crush: Nicholas Penn
pet(s): Yuffie, a female black cat who Suta-raito found as a stray kitten.
power(s)/Weapon(s): Suta-raito is able to shape shift into a bat mostly at will. She is also able to draw in the shadows to protect her from the sun’s harmful rays, and has nearly perfected it so that she may stay out during the daytime, though it is physically and mentally exhausting. She also has her katana with her family emblem nearly always near her if not on her.
other: She prefers to be called Suta, yet she doesn’t mind being called Suta-raito
appearance: User Image
(In this picture, her hair is straitened; it’s usually in loose curls)

gaianame: Princess Spells
name: Spells Charm
dorm: 5
text color: blue
age(13-20): 17
classes:shape shifting, potions,weapons training
race: witch
bio/personality: Spells lost her parents when she was a young girl and lives with her Uncle. He's a kind carying relative who does everything for Spells. When Spells recived the letter her uncle was so proud of her that she two was just like her parents. She's a little hot tempered at time but she'd fun loving and loves to get into mischief.
crush: none yet
pet(s): a cat named Saphire User Image
power(s)/Weapon(s): transformation, and levitation
other: can communicat with animals
appearnace:
User Image

gaianame: GrUdGe19
name: Kea Olar
dorm: 5
text color: Cyan
age(13-20): 15
classes: Weapons Training, Healing, Elemental Control, Computers, History.
race: Half Elf

bio/personality: Kea is a half elf who chooses to study in healing artes and elemental control. She grew up in France where she lived in a town house in Paris. Most assumed her to be a normal human. Some found out and she had to move, now she is sent to this school as a student so she doesn't get into conflict with humans. She is quiet, introspective, and blunt.

crush: none as of yet

power(s)/Weapon(s): Kea has healing abilities that she is training to be stronger. She also has the ability to freely manipulate water and light. She uses an Urn to fight and cast spells.
other: She is very artistic.

appearnace:
Kea

gaianame: I_love_Daniel_Craig
name: Maka Jones
dorm: 4
text color: limegreen
age(13-20):16
classes: Cooking, shape-shifting, reading, music, healing and history
race: Shape-shifter
bio/personality: Maka is the second youngest in the family. She is two months younger than her brother. She is also your average preppy cheerleader. She won't like you if your not cool or related to her in some way. She barely even talks to her sister. Her and her brother are much more closer, since their popular. She is a spoiled brat, and gets whatever she wants. Whenever her parents tell her no she pretends to cry, and says "Why do you hate me so much! I'm going to become a stripper because of you!" It gets them every time. She had tried a couple of times to make Sasha popular. It never worked out though. Oh well.
crush: none~
pet(s): Midnight and Liberty
power(s)/Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows. Shape-shifting
other: None...
appearnace: Maka

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:14 pm
Announcments

This will be updated as often as i see nessicary ok? & as first announcment please i think we should create a banner for this RP so if anyone feels like making on in their spare time please PM it to me. Many thanx ^^

Ok it is currently thursday night/ friday & the first day of classes is monday so the student & teachers all have a chance to get used to the school

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Rhea was dropped off at the doors of the school by an older woman. The woman placed her suitcase down beside her and grabbed Rhea by her shoulders. “Now Rhea, This is a school, you’ll do quite well here.” She said as she back away from the girl and left in a waiting vehicle. Rhea was left standing in the halls of a fairly empty looking building. She looked at the map that was in her hands, she couldn’t read all the words on the map so she went based upon the pictures instead. Her dorm was marked with a star on the map So Rhea slowly made her way through the school to her dorm. She opened the door slowly and looked in. She stood there in the door way with her nose all crinkled up, the bedding was the colour that those boy loving Athenians wore on their clothing. Rheas sighed. “I suppose, I shall have to get rid of those old grudges.” Rhea said to herself. As she flopped onto her bed. She noticed the TV at the end of her bed. “What is this?” she asked herself and hit a few buttons and it turned on. She was shocked to watch moving pictures on the screen. But she didn’t find anything that appealed to her, so she shut it off.

After a few minutes of exploring the room Rhea left going off to explore the rest of the school so that she could orient herself to the building and the people of this strange building.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:20 am
Nich walked the halls with his coat draped over his shoulder. He had already left his gear in his dorm, and he desired to check out this school's facilities.

He hadnt found his way to a class room yet though. He passed through banquet halls and dining rooms and chambers, but nothing with a desk.

He saw a girl turn a corner ahead of him and decided quickly it would be better to ask someone who knew things he didnt about the school where he was to go.

"Hey there miss... Wait."

He grabbed his coat by the collar and threw it onas he jogged after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:47 am
Rhea heard a young man yelling from behind her. She stopped dead where she was in the hall. She looked up from her map and turned around to see the young man coming towards her. She smiled at him, “hello” She said as she gave him a small wave.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:46 am
"Hello there... my name is Nicholas Penn, master alchemist, and purveyor of the poetic word. May i ask your name of you?"

Nich smiled as he caught up to her and said this. Once he was finished he held out his hand in a polite manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:59 am
Layla was walking through her office & watching out the window as students began to arrive & she smiled. "So it has finally begun." she said calmly

Luna sighed as she walked through the hall in her battle ready outfit & a single napsack thrown over her sholder. "So this is it? Wow looks even more joyful in person." she said annoyed as she walked though the front door.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 am
Rhea slowly reached out to clasp Nicholas' hand. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Rhea of the brazened house of Sparta and former Priestess of Apollo Delphi. But in this world that's too long for most people so they just call me Rhea Sparta. You may call me which ever you like."

There was a small pause while Rhea looked inquisitively at the young man standing in front of her. "May I help you with anything?" she asked Nicholas.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:35 am
Nich was seriously traken aback. He wasnt sure whether or not to take this girl seriously, sparta was assimilated by the roamn empire centuries ago.

"Well... i wasnt sure where i was gonna go.... just check around i geuss, and maybe.... having comapny ... wasnt... Allright... did you say spart? You know thats like a dead natoin right? Like ... there is no more sparta."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:47 am
"There is a Sparta if only in my memory." Rhea Said. "I grew up in Sparta during the Roman Occupation of Greece. I took classes in the agoge and that's how I received my education. at the age of 11 i was sent to Dephi to train as a priestess. I foresaw the destruction of the temple but there was nothing I could do to prevent it. the Earth shook and destroyed the part of the temple i was in. The fear I experienced made me jump in time to this strange era and time. As i have learned I have jumped forward over two thousand years in time. I could go back, but, the last time I did that I was accused of being a sorceress so I have decided to stay in this era." Rhea said hesitantly to Nicholas.

"Pleas believe me do not think that I am nuts or crazy." She Pleaded with him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff