Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
A Year Wiser... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:44 am
16 years now and I can already feel the grey hairs sprouting from beneath my scalp. A good age it may be to some, but years don't mean much to me. I hardly viewed my birthday as a major event and I felt a warmth glowing inside of me to find that friends and family alike were more excited than I. A girl in my grade even bothered to buy me a card (a gesture that is rare here).

It is indeed good to know that this planet is not void of selfless people. And so I toast - to friends, family and the people of this good Earth!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:28 am
Knightsedge
16 years now and I can already feel the grey hairs sprouting from beneath my scalp. A good age it may be to some, but years don't mean much to me. I hardly viewed my birthday as a major event and I felt a warmth glowing inside of me to find that friends and family alike were more excited than I. A girl in my grade even bothered to buy me a card (a gesture that is rare here).

It is indeed good to know that this planet is not void of selfless people. And so I toast - to friends, family and the people of this good Earth!

Another year older and none the wiser...Congrats! biggrin  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:48 am
illyrianth
Knightsedge

Don't take the piss. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:05 am
illyrianth

Quote:
Don't take the piss. blaugh

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.... xp  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

WhiteHik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:23 pm
Happy Birthday smile

It was my birthday on the 14th, I was 17... you make me feel so old! Don't talk about grey hairs! *hides zimmer frame*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:27 pm
WhiteHik
It was my birthday on the 14th, I was 17... you make me feel so old! Don't talk about grey hairs! *hides zimmer frame*

*Glances meaningfully at Illyrianth*

3nodding

Invictus_88
Captain

Autograph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:31 pm
Invictus_88
WhiteHik

3nodding

That was uncalled for! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:31 pm
Happy birthday! It's also my friend's birthday today; hope you like the scarf I got her ;D.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:03 pm
xd

Thank you all for the birthday greetings! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:24 am
Invictus_88
WhiteHik

3nodding

Bahahaha! You cheeky little sod! Just you be careful I don't hunt you down and put you across my knee, young man...O.o

Hang on....no, let's forget I said that...  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:25 am
Autograph
Invictus_88
WhiteHik

3nodding

That was uncalled for! xd

Thank you. I think....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:57 am
Actually...would it not be an idea to have a list of guild member's birthdays? That way we could at least make the effort to offer our congratulations (or commiserations in some cases, namely mine) that another year has passed...?

Oh, and Knightsedge...check trades - it's a birthday gift wink  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:25 am
Got it.

Thanks a lot, Illy! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:25 am
illyrianth
Bahahaha! You cheeky little sod! Just you be careful I don't hunt you down and put you across my knee, young man...O.o

Hang on....no, let's forget I said that...

I don't think that will be easily forgotten.. wink  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:26 am
Pleasure, m'dear..I just hope it contains something worthwhile...~shudders at the thought of Hammi and Bammi hats~  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff