Reply The Music Artists Guild
so i found a chick band i actually like Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 pm
most chick bands just sound too much the same for me, so aprat from the sounds, arch enemy and otep, most other chick bands are just crap in my opinion. tristania and sirenia don't count though as the chick sings just as much as the guys really, like epica. evanescence gets boring after a while, but i stumble upon this band "sohodolls" on you tube and it's actually pretty effing cool there is a different type of edge to their music that just makes them awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW22utqgJsM&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:06 am
have you heard Flyleaf yet? They are quite new but not that bad, i'm listing to them right now.  

rory87

Satrevi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:59 am
meh i didn't like them  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:59 am
Lacuna Coil has a chick that sings for them, I don't own any albums, but I've heard a couple songs..."Heavens A Lie", "Swamped", "Our Truth", etc.  

Spectrum_Rhapsody

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:09 am
Spectrum_Rhapsody
Lacuna Coil has a chick that sings for them, I don't own any albums, but I've heard a couple songs..."Heavens A Lie", "Swamped", "Our Truth", etc.
meh i tihnk they're alright but it's not like i;d listen to them that much  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:14 pm
Switchblade Symphony and Antigone Rising are a couple all female bands that I've heard. they're booth fairly good in their own right.  

Space_Monkee

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Flyleaf gets annoying after three songs. I saw them live and the singer treatened to stop the concert cuz we were moshing.

PS: I did't like that band, it was really generic. They sound like they can barely put a song together. To repetetive even for my taste.. And i listen to post rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:19 am
so i checked out switchblade symphony and thought they took too damn long ot get to the point and tryed to hard to look dramatic, i gave one listen to antigone rising and my first reaction was helllll nooooo. i hate that style of music. very few pop bands seem original enough for my taste, the beatles are cool and so are franz ferdinand and the sounds, but that's about it in that general area.  

Satrevi

Omg Sup Doh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Now I'm sure everybody will hate me but I despise flyleaf with a passion. The Donnas are better, but I'm not even very fond of them. Modrocket is pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 pm
Omg Sup Doh
Now I'm sure everybody will hate me but I despise flyleaf with a passion. The Donnas are better, but I'm not even very fond of them. Modrocket is pretty sweet.
i hate the donnas, modrocket is a new one though before finishing the post i shall youtube them. meh they suck  

Satrevi

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:20 pm
flyleaf is kinda bitchy, ******** it. who cares about "girl bands" or "guy bands" music is music. if you wanna hear some high notes bump some radiohead of circa survive. they are dudes with girly voices but they can sound awesome in my opinion.

for the style you seem to like i'd swuggest looking up "Mankind is Obsolete" on myspace.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:23 am
Kaio-Leucitius
flyleaf is kinda bitchy, ******** it. who cares about "girl bands" or "guy bands" music is music. if you wanna hear some high notes bump some radiohead of circa survive. they are dudes with girly voices but they can sound awesome in my opinion.

for the style you seem to like i'd swuggest looking up "Mankind is Obsolete" on myspace.
king diamond, iron maiden, nuff said.  

Satrevi

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:55 am
i guess, then again i'm not much of a classic rock fan. i like the classics but they're not gods or anything to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:34 pm
Kaio-Leucitius
i guess, then again i'm not much of a classic rock fan. i like the classics but they're not gods or anything to me.
no no no, it was not a post on whether you liked them or not, i was talking about their vocals how they go high  

Satrevi

The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces