Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
I love sasunaru...but the only thing is..it's shounen-edited Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it will be canon?
  yes
  no
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:04 pm
I know that not many shounen anime has boys love and that SasuNaru may not have a chance in canon. I used to believe that it won't happen no matter what. But the complexeity between the two of them draws me even more deeper into them. Making me think that their bond is more than "friendship." As most will believe when they love the pairing that they ship. Love is love, who cares if it's shounen. I'm sure that the little kids in Japan are mature enough to know this statement, "Love is love."

But it's not those people who annoys me the most. It's the people who can't torlerate us fangirls for liking this pairing just because it's not hetero. Can someone please explain this to me? Why are people so rude and shallow?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:28 pm
B/c they're gross lil' homophobes? domokun Idk, homosexuality ain't rly that accepted yet, and people are still rly stupid about it and use 'gay' like its an insult. Just stupid. I mean, if you forget gender and just look at it is a relationship between 2 peepz, they're like the goddamned freakin' closest thing to soulmates I've ever seen. *_______*;

Oh, and about the poll; aren't they already practically canon? xd

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:09 pm
plushiesexual
B/c they're gross lil' homophobes? domokun Idk, homosexuality ain't rly that accepted yet, and people are still rly stupid about it and use 'gay' like its an insult. Just stupid. I mean, if you forget gender and just look at it is a relationship between 2 peepz, they're like the goddamned freakin' closest thing to soulmates I've ever seen. *_______*;

Oh, and about the poll; aren't they already practically canon? xd
i know! People are so rude these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 pm
*sigh* Just leave them be. I think they just have too much free time putting such useful things on the forums complaining about such trival stuff.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:35 am
As lovely as it would be if Sasuke and Naruto were to even admit their feelings on a mental level, I surely doubt that it is possible.
Naruto was never meant to be a BL anime, it was strictly a boy's adventure story.
Masashi might let fans make a SasuNaru DVD, but that's all I see happening.
-sigh-
Well, we can aways hope.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:48 am
Prinz vom Mond
As lovely as it would be if Sasuke and Naruto were to even admit their feelings on a mental level, I surely doubt that it is possible.
Naruto was never meant to be a BL anime, it was strictly a boy's adventure story.
Masashi might let fans make a SasuNaru DVD, but that's all I see happening.
-sigh-
Well, we can aways hope.
True..but it is really that hard to put in boyxboy? Why did they gave them a name just because it's different? It's love, isn't it? Why did they have to have words for everything? Why does everything HAS to be labeled as something else?  

DeficientLoser

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 am
because if you name something, even if it's intangible, it gives it an easily identifiable identity. Like love. you can't truly see, touch, smell, taste, or hear it, but they gave it a name, and now its possible for our puny brains to understand. that and its often been believed that names have power. which they do. but i can live personally if they don't put in sasunaru in the manga or show, so long as they don't put either of the characters with someone else. if they never end up in any relationship, we can always daydream. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:24 am
In Japan they don't really care, in fact it's popular to like it. I have heard from many people that the creator is one of the many people who like it and that the kiss in episode three was to set up a love triangle. Sakura likes Sasuke, Naruto likes Sakura, Sasuke likes ?... and why would he make them kiss to say that Sasuke likes fore-head girl? Sorry Sakura fans but I don't really like her. By the way, I'm not even in this guild. sweatdrop Oh well. I'm new so I'm not in any guild yet. smile Buh-Bye!  

ChibiScareKrow

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 am
another sakura hater! crying finally. all my friends think she's so cool, especially in shippuden, but i can't stand her. i really wish orochimaru had killed her in the forest of death. she's so freaking pathetic in the beginning she shouldn't even be alive. but yeah, that's a bit off topic. sorry. but, kishimoto likes boyxboy! there is hope yet!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm
I can't stand Sakura, either...But I've heard that Hinata gets paired with Naruto and that Sasuke DIES!!!!! gonk gonk gonk Please tell me that it's not true!!! crying  

Momiis_Special_Friend

Dark Misstress of Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Momiis_Special_Friend
I can't stand Sakura, either...But I've heard that Hinata gets paired with Naruto and that Sasuke DIES!!!!! gonk gonk gonk Please tell me that it's not true!!! crying

Woah! eek
Where did you hear that?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Momiis_Special_Friend

Huh, haven't heard that. Where did you hear it? But I do know that Itachi dies. crying I just hope that the NaruHina thing is not true, same with the Sasuke dies thing, he needs to stay alive for Naruto.  

ChibiScareKrow

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Agreed. Sasuke with out a Naruto is like me without a suicidal instinct! And Actually Itachi dies and So does Naruto. But in english Anruto ends up with Sakura((The whore!)) Hinata ends up with Kiba. And Sasuke gets Akrin afeter joining the Akatsuki. Sorry to blow up ypur dream SasuANru Fans. Its my dream to but My mom blew it up. And I had a great comic coming along too! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 pm
Akarii U
Agreed. Sasuke with out a Naruto is like me without a suicidal instinct! And Actually Itachi dies and So does Naruto. But in english Anruto ends up with Sakura((The whore!)) Hinata ends up with Kiba. And Sasuke gets Akrin afeter joining the Akatsuki. Sorry to blow up ypur dream SasuANru Fans. Its my dream to but My mom blew it up. And I had a great comic coming along too! crying
Huh? Where did you get that information? The series haven't ended yet....  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:43 pm
ChibiScareKrow
Momiis_Special_Friend

Huh, haven't heard that. Where did you hear it? But I do know that Itachi dies. crying I just hope that the NaruHina thing is not true, same with the Sasuke dies thing, he needs to stay alive for Naruto.
Again? Woah, there's so many rumors about Naruto ending these days...  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff