Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOL
  Idiots.
View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:57 pm
The people who will randomly send you a message because they find out you like NANA or something and try to tell you that they are a bigger fan than you?

So, I had this girl send me a message and she says: "Well, I like nana more because I have two wallscrolls, all the manga, all the jewlery, so i am a bigger fan."

............So? I am sorry if I sound rude, but just because you go out and buy a bunch of s**t doesn't mean you're a fan. ...I have s**t loads of Naruto stuff and I don't want that Anime at all. I collect the stuff because I think it's neat, not because I'm obsessed with it or anything. O_o;

I write back: "I like NANA, but just because I don't go buying all sorts of pointless crap that I'll never use doesn't mean I am not a fan. Just because you have those things doesn't make you a #1 fan. Sorry...."

She writes me back saying: "You are reported. Byebye!"

xD! WHAT? rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm
// h i i

ugh, cringe.
What an idiot >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l i t t l e - b r e e z y

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Uhh... Can I say, pwned?

Man, people like that obviously don't know what it takes to be a true fan. If they think all it takes to be a #1 fan is to collect merchandise (that most of the time isn't official), and to tell other fans that they are the #1 one, makes them a #1 idiot. And they just wasted tons of money.

I'm a fan of Nana, and the only Nana products I posses is the NANA Best CD/DVD and the Shojo Beat magazines. And yet, I'm in charge of this place. Doesn't that say something?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 pm
-sigh- some people in this world don't really get it AT ALL =_=
-cringe-

x_xmirror-illusions

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:32 pm
I am so glad there are other people in this place who see things like this my way.

And yes, 90% of the merchandise you can buy online or at conventions is not official at all, yet they believe that just because it harbors the NANA namesake it makes them a better fan.

Yes, I have a few NANA items. The manga, the movie, a NANA plush doll, a Yasu keychain, Nana O's ring, the NANA posters from Shojo Beat... I have them because I like them. Not because I'm trying to be a #1 fangirl or anything. ~_~;

I still wanna know what she filed in her report about me. rofl

User Image
®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:56 pm
Rini Ikataru
The people who will randomly send you a message because they find out you like NANA or something and try to tell you that they are a bigger fan than you?

So, I had this girl send me a message and she says: "Well, I like nana more because I have two wallscrolls, all the manga, all the jewlery, so i am a bigger fan."

............So? I am sorry if I sound rude, but just because you go out and buy a bunch of s**t doesn't mean you're a fan. ...I have s**t loads of Naruto stuff and I don't want that Anime at all. I collect the stuff because I think it's neat, not because I'm obsessed with it or anything. O_o;

I write back: "I like NANA, but just because I don't go buying all sorts of pointless crap that I'll never use doesn't mean I am not a fan. Just because you have those things doesn't make you a #1 fan. Sorry...."

xD! WHAT? rofl

I wouldn't say that. Actually, I like to meet Nana fans to be friends with them, not to be aggresive and mean. In fact, I wanna know more Nana fans and be friends with all of them heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

PerfectStranger_2-0

x_xmirror-illusions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 pm
lol. that girl you're talking about sounds really dumb. i almost died of laughing when i saw this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:05 pm
Im sure shes just an ignorant kid! That wanted to show off beeing a snob! lol

None the less because u have merchandise doesnt mean ur bigger or less of a fan.

So the kid can just go cry to mommy lol Really...

Im a big fan of Nana and love it to death! And dont have as much as merchandise as I wish I had but also I do have 2 necklaces that I cant even used because They just turn black with one used, can u believe that???!!! Have my mangas in shojo beat and a scroll that was a gift, and my computer is Nana fide xp lol (im talking about the data XP)

Maybe she said that she would report u just because she wanted to scared u to see if u gave apologies ignorant kid... neutral  

Ceres_Celestial

AerisYunaTifaRikku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Okay, here's what I think.

Quote:

What the heck?!?!
1: I highly doubt she owns every piece of Nana jewelry there is. That sounds nearly impossible.
2: She does not own all the manga. There are many volumes that haven't even been translated yet.
3: I don't own a single thing of merchendise. Am I not a fan? Of course not!

To me, this sounds like some middle school kid who's dear mommy and daddy have taught her that the more stuff you have, the cooler you are. rolleyes This kid needs better dicipline and, more importantly, a life. She had no reason to report you and you can tell Gaia that I said that.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:48 am
Rini Ikataru

xD! WHAT? rofl

she's just jealous because you pwned her. 3nodding  

hoshikogen

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Dark Knight Ippi

Aged Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:16 pm
erm...i am a Nana fan, and i am a dude, so the jewlery? i can barely remember to keep my WATCH on, and when i had my Eagle Scout ring...i hardly ever wore that! i dont have a lot of money for posters, can barely afford the Beats. i was able to get the latest Mangas because of Tax Return money. but, i still think myself a fan. she will prob get into trouble with Gaia for a false report.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:35 pm
You burned her big time hehe, It doesn't matter what you have, A fan comes from many different things its completely oblivious to say someone is a bigger fan than anyone.Just be happy that there is someone who likes or loves the same thing you do.  

Akemi Shin

Thak

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 pm
I would have responded: "So you reported me for not being as big a fan of Nana as you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 am
lol that so stupid and yet so funny lol people are just crazy  

Risa_hatake
Crew

Pisti of Artemyura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm
wow that girl is stupid xD, I hate how people do that =/ like really who in the hell cares if you have stuff from the anime/manga it doesn't make you the bigger fan it makes you kind of obsessed xD unless your using it to cosplay or because you thought it was cool  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff