Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply \m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)
What Are You Listening To? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Yeah, it can be anything...it just has to have audio.

"Cherub Rock" by The Smashin Pumpkins (<-It's on my profile; it's really awesome)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Nothing right now... total silence, except for the clicking of a typing keyboard... but, about three minutes ago, I was listening to "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes in the car... it was on my state CD.  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:44 pm
Typically, when I'm on the computer, music has to be playing or my ears would run away...It's like I need sound to survive.

"Land Of Confusion" by Genesis  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:12 pm
DiaVayne
Typically, when I'm on the computer, music has to be playing or my ears would run away...It's like I need sound to survive.

same here... but it annoys my family... your playlist is awesome, btw

Edit: I was listening to 'Beast and the Harlot' by Avenged Sevenfold  

-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conventioneer 300

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:32 pm
-sakabato-777
DiaVayne

same here... but it annoys my family... your playlist is awesome, btw

Yeah, that's why headphones are such a wonder for me; especially when my dad hears pretty much everything in the house. =]

"Baba O' Riley" by The Who.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:15 pm
I have my bose headphones on right now (t3h head-consuming type. You really can't hear anything), but nothing's playing through them. I have one headphone off my ear, so I'm listening to "Bad Day" by Daniel Powder on the radio.  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:00 pm
Shajinia
I have my bose headphones on right now (t3h head-consuming type. You really can't hear anything), but nothing's playing through them. I have one headphone off my ear, so I'm listening to "Bad Day" by Daniel Powder on the radio.

I really like noise-cancellers, because even though you become virtually deaf to the world around you, it really illustrates all the dynamic sounds you want to hear, and they're usually extremely comfortable. My friends complain they're bulky, but I'm used to my brother's stereo headphones that he's had for ages, so I don't mind the size...Noise-cancellers are great, though.

"Prayer Of The Refugee" by Rise Against  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:15 am
DiaVayne
Shajinia

I really like noise-cancellers, because even though you become virtually deaf to the world around you, it really illustrates all the dynamic sounds you want to hear, and they're usually extremely comfortable. My friends complain they're bulky, but I'm used to my brother's stereo headphones that he's had for ages, so I don't mind the size...Noise-cancellers are great, though.

Meh! I love that song! Guitar Hero, FTW!!!

Yup, I luv meh head-consumers. music sounds so much... purer in them. I dont mind the size, but I wish I could wear them at school crying

Right now, iPod, "Bigger than my Body" John Mayer  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:17 pm
Shajinia
DiaVayne
Shajinia

Meh! I love that song! Guitar Hero, FTW!!!

Yup, I luv meh head-consumers. music sounds so much... purer in them. I dont mind the size, but I wish I could wear them at school crying

Right now, iPod, "Bigger than my Body" John Mayer

I know, it's awesome. =]

But, sometimes I wear mine at school, because it can be really loud, but no one hears it because it's insulated. Also, it's collapsible, so I can have one phone on one ear, and the other just hanging over my shoulder.

"Bargain" by The Who  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:42 pm
Meh, i just have the ones that came with my iPod to wear at school. I would get it taken away if I wear my head-consumers. I mostly keep them attached to my computer and listen to music that way. I do take them when I go out of town, though, or when I go to swim meets.

"Kirikirimai, Fantastic Four Remix", Orange Range  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 pm
Yeah, they're really good for traveling, especially if you need an excuse for not having to listen to any of the 5 other people in the van. =P

"Dirty Harry" by The Gorillaz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:52 pm
*Looks around and realizes that it's a two-person thread. shrugs*

"Whatever it Takes" Lifehouse  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:53 pm
Yeah...I thought people would like this topic...>_>

"All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:23 pm
Nonetheless, I like it and I will fight to keep it alive! RAWR!!!

"GET IT BY YOUR HAND!!!" Off of the Eureka7 Soundtrack  

Shajinia
Crew

DiaVayne

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:58 pm
Heh, definitely.

"The Pretender" by The Foo Fighters  
\m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games