Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girl trouble.. Help, supply your advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is better looking?
  Brianna
  Lacii
View Results

En Nomine Patris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:07 pm
Everyone, I need your help.
Here is the story. My ex girlfriend, Lacii, is a b***h. She flirted with all my friends non stop, she dated two of them, after we broke up, I slept with another girl. No attachment, at all.
She gets all iffy, and throws a fit, and decides she wants me back. Etc etc. I say yes, she decides that I'm not that important and dumps me like 4 days later, the year we had together was just BS, regardless.

Anywho. I decide I like one of her friends, she likes me too! We're dating now, just started, Lacii now decides she wants me back again, I say no, she is spreading all these lies about me, etc. I gave Lacii many chances to take me back, but it seems like every week she has a new boyfriend, etc.

Anywho, here they are, Lacii, and my new girlfriend Brianna.

User Image
- Brianna

User Image
- Lacii.

The question: What do you think I should do?
Because, I'm honestly already ignoring Lacii, and it's working, after we hooked up, she became a total whore.

Brianna is at least nice, and doesn't flirt with other guys, she isn't a tease, she's mine and I love her. heart
And which one is better looking.
I vote Brianna, because, she doesn't look like a guy with her hair. ^_^

Anywho, the main question, what would you do?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:51 pm
I don't understand why you have a problem?
You've got a girlfriend who you like right? So why do you give a s**t about what some ugly b***h you used to date is doing?  

Sinister Kung Fu

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:32 pm
I used to have a friend that's a whore, And honestly I couldn't tell you what to do!
But, if Lacii keeps spreading s**t I'd just confront her. Well, if I was Brianna I would. You know talking to Brianna to talk to Lacii might work, seriously, if Brianna and Lacii were actual friends, Lacii would hear Brianna out and she would back down. If they were real "friends".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm
it seems obvious to me that Brianna is the better of the two. My advice then would be just to be the mature person and just leave the Ex alone. Just start ignoring her and when you are forced to be around her just be as nice as possible. That will show everyone how mature you are and your girl will love you more for it, not to mention the fact that it will make everyone notice how immature your Ex is acting.

Thats what I've had to do in these type of situations. If you try to take any ral action against her, IT WILL BACKFIRE! Immature girls have a way of causing that.  

SC_Anubis

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 pm
who's better looking isn't important. honestly they're both good looking in these pics. you don't go with the better looking one, you go with the loyal one. if she just so happens to be the better looking one yay for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:06 pm
amen to that!  

SC_Anubis

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:29 pm
You have too much drama goin on. Drop them both and try to stick it out on your own for awhile. You are obviously in serious need of some self reflection. You're about as deep as a puddle. dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:48 am
Yeah, I can't but agree with what was already said.

xXx kitsy xXx
who's better looking isn't important. honestly they're both good looking in these pics. you don't go with the better looking one, you go with the loyal one. if she just so happens to be the better looking one yay for you.

Ametrin

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm
i agree with most everyone else, you should stick with your current girlfriend  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Cut the ex out of your life. She sounds like a waste of time.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Sica_Lunae

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:02 pm
Stop stressing about the ex. You have a girlfriend and you "love" her, that should be all you need to know.
And seeing as that IS all you need to know, why the hell does it matter who's better looking??
You've got this whole situation solved, but you just don't want it to be.
I agree with you being as deep as a puddle, by the way.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games