Submit

swift123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 am
between a 1 on 1 battle
using powers and everything ....

Say....9 tail fox for naruto
Say....Soul Society for ichigo

also....

who would win in a fist on fist battle??

choose wisely and explain y?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:27 am
swift123
between a 1 on 1 battle
using powers and everything ....

Say....9 tail fox for naruto
Say....Soul Society for ichigo

also....

who would win in a fist on fist battle??

choose wisely and explain y?
Utachi?  

Vaknar21

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:28 pm
(His last name is Kurosaki.)

It depends when in their own storylines Ichigo and Naruto are. I think if Ichigo had mastered the use of the hollow mask, he would stand a better chance against Naruto. And since I've stopped reading Shippuuden, I don't know how much stronger Naruto's become...

And I don't get what you mean by Naruto getting the 9 Tail Fox and Ichigo getting Soul Society. Does that mean he has the aid of all of the Captains there?

My preference is towards Ichigo myself. He also has the use of a sword, durability, strength, powerful attacks, etc. But all of this is mainly 'cause I prefer him as a character wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:01 pm
in a fist fight i think naruto would win due to using chakra to increase his strength but if they use the hollow and the fox i think it would be even fight  

CaptnxxMorgan

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:39 am
when it comes to the drive to win i would think they are even...when it comes to powers i will say my money is on Itchigo..i feel his overall powers far surpass Narutos...
naruto would put up a hellava fight and both would be bloody messes...but i would give Itchigo the upper hand...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm
If naruto had all nine tails unleashed, (which is five more than a match for Orochimaru), as much as I would love to see Ichigo Beat Naruto very soundly, he would have no chance. Anyone who watched the match between Naruto and Orochimaru would understand. Naruto is pretty much invincible here, while Ichigo might even be as strong as naruto, hee would lose on pure defensive evilness. Naruto would probably die in the process, though.  

directvantage45

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff