Minor DM Rules
Minor DM’s are crew members and while they do have to answer to me at the end of the day they do have the right to use their crew authority as they see fit.

To become a Minor DM
Becoming a Minor DM is at the sole discretion of Major DM’s. Meaning you have to prove yourself to them over time and they will promote you.

Acolyte DM Rules
No special rules at this time.

To become an Acolyte
You must first get the backing of a current minor DM or higher.
You must run a quest with a DM of minor or higher in it that is not the first one to give the character backing.
After the quest is over you must still pass a poll with all members of the guild eligible to vote.
If the poll returns a greater number of approvals then the character becomes an Acolyte DM.

All DM’s
If you are going to introduce a new actions, abilities, spells or items that we have to approve of it before it is introduced (All you would do is PM me whenever you had something new and I would give an OK, no or offer a modified accepted version.)

If you wanted to continue to be a player you could do that as well. This could be done one of two ways. You could ether use an alt account or you can just use your DM account.

You can play in your own quests under special conditions, and it should still be avoided as much as possible. One condition is that your own character cannot be the party leader. The other is that another DM’s player has to be in the quest so that they can watch over it and have a way of intervening in game if deemed necessary.

If you use the character creation system and only abilities and items that currently exist you do not have to ask approval for a monster you created. As long as it uses current posted material it is balanced and there’s no need to worry.

If you decide to run a quest that uses current material all you have to do is send me a list of what you would like to give away and I will approve, disprove or send you back a modified approved list.
As far as how the quest is run (maps, puzzles, ext.) I don’t care. That’s up to you. As long as you and the players are having fun that’s all that matters. My only concern is game balance.

Otherwise you can run your quests as you please.