Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][OVA] Kirepapa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good-jack04

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:09 pm
Anyone else had seen this OVA? I was quite surpise to find yet another new yaoi so soon. xd Its been so long since I look and whats funny is I was looking for a totally different one when I came across this one.

Plot Summary: The beauty Chisato Takatsukasa thinks that every guy that gets close to his only son, Riju just wants to take advantage of him. He is constantly chasing away the friends and potential suitors that Riju brings home; although, there is one guy who just refuses to give up, or so it seems, until it is Chisato who gets professed to. What will happen between the beautiful father, the son, and his best friend now is anyone's guess.

I'm already looking forward to the 2nd OVA, whenever that comes out yet I wish I knew if the manga form will be hitting the states anytime this year and will it be going by a different name when it does.
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:16 am
Watched it.
The huge eyes annoyed me though.
Everything else was alright.  

psychotic LEE

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 am
I liked it alot ~ Nice plot.
Though the main char's son annoyed me. But it might have just been the voice actor (No, I didn't like papa to kiss in the dark xD)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 pm
I watched it a couple days ago. I really liked it. I love how creepily paranoid Chisato is about his son. xd  

Dracavia

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:26 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

I watched it a while ago... it was pretty cheesy in my opinion, but nice art xD
His son was adorkable. And he was like "OH NOES I MUST PROTECT MY SON FROM BUTTRAPE!" So cute<3
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:39 pm
I watched it as well. I thought it was good- I'm a big fan of those voice actors and I really liked the drawings. However it took awhile for something to happen I thought and then when "something" happened, it ended really quickly...
Then again maybe I'm just a really big pervert sweatdrop  

lawliet-senpai

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 am
I really liked Kirepapa. It's been a while since I watched it but it was really good. I liked the voices for it, and the sex was pretty good domokun but it was too short. I wish more episodes were made.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Yeah, I watched it quite a while ago... it was pretty cute. I got the first book too. XD  

JeiMuze

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games