Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic Sneak Peek on TRL!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 pm
If anyone is in the guild, a Panic sneak peek is going to be on TRL right after this commercial!!! scream

EDIT:

OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart They showed a part of "Nine In The Afternoon!" And they said that it'll be on MTV on Monday, so maybe Panic will be on TRL...?

If you don't want me to give it away, then don't read the following:

Oh my gosh it's so amazing!!! 4laugh Spencer is all drumming with sunflowers and stuff, and the parade part looks AMAZING! <3 And they have full-body camera angles for that part...if you know what I mean. wink There's this one part where Brendon is all vacuming his bed and stuff. xD And then he starts vacuming the the floor and then he gets on his hands and knees in his pajamas and his face gets really close to the camera! <333 They're all so adorable when they're pretending to sleep!

Click to see the sneak peek.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm
PrimeOdd

Oh my gosh it's so amazing!!! 4laugh Spencer is all drumming with sunflowers and stuff, and the parade part looks AMAZING! <3 And they have full-body camera angles for that part...if you know what I mean. wink There's this one part where Brendon is all vacuming his bed and stuff. xD And then he starts vacuming the the floor and then he gets on his hands and knees in his pajamas and his face gets really close to the camera! <333 They're all so adorable when they're pretending to sleep!

LOL, that sounds hilarious!
rofl  

Bilvy

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:50 pm

I couldn't resist. I had to read. wink
I hope they are in MTV. Wait. We're talking about MTV in the States right?
Oh never mind. Maybe Panic might fly out from Europe to come here for the video!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 pm
I saw the TRL video on youtube 4laugh ! I couldn't see it after school, because I went to a basketball game.
ANWAYS..
The part was so fantastic. Brendon. rofl He looks so crazyandadorable. I love how Spencer jumps to turn off the clock heart .
HOLDON.. Its entitled "Nine in the MORNING" ?
:ccc

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 am
Brendon singing on the floor, right into the camera like that.... it has to be one of the greatest things I've ever seen xd heart

It looks like it's gonna be awesome 4laugh

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff