Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
[ Our Lady of Sorrows ] - Akki's Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this quest will ever be finished?
  Yesss ;DDD
  No, I don't think you could finish it if you tried.
  Mayyybe if you tried hard enough <3
  Golds is my only opinion 8D
View Results

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:49 am
[ Our Lady of Sorrows ]

• One:: Introduction.
  • Two:: The Form.
  • Three:: The Funds.
  • Four:: The Song.
  • Five:: Reasoning.
  • Six:: Next Quests.
  • Seven:: Next Quests.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:01 am
[ The Form ]

• .:Usdia (no edits please):.
    Colorist wanted: Antigra.
    Name of horse: Strawberry Fields “Revolution.”
    Owner: Moire Frost.
    Temper: Sweet.
    Breed: Usdia Spirited.
    Description: Canvas-colored body, so off-white, light tan, whatever. Dapples that look oddly like red strawberries placed randomly all over his body, bleeding down toward the ground. Strawberry-colored braided mane and tail, with the accessories in the hair being the green leafy color, and emerald-green eyes.
    Reference image(s): Body color, strawberries, and bleeding.
    Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
    Default accessory color(s)?: Strawberry red, with some green somewhere.
    Tag frame color: Strawberry red.
    Tag feather color: Green.

Total Estimated Cost: 250k.

• .:Edited Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter.
    Name of horse: Ukwtakun [ meaning: starvation ]
    Temper: Bigmeanscaryjerkfacefreakydude... >.>
    Breed: Spirited OC.
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Body: Pure white, with black stripes coming up from the front hooves to the neck.
    Eyes/Face: Black eyes, including the "whites," with black around them [like shadows.] Black muzzle [faded from white to black.] Black ears.
    Mane and tail: Purple-pink-red, long and rather unkempt. Straight up at the top, slowly getting curlier and more gross.
    Reference image(s): Neck and face.
    Default accessory color(s)?: Black.
    Tag frame color: Black.
    Tag feather color: Red.
    Hair/clothing edits: See description.

And may I request a dark, scary, evil background?

Total Estimated Cost: 600k.

Name of horse: Our Lady of Sorrows.
    Temper: Melancholy.
    Breed: My Chemical Romance-Inspired OC.
    Description: Body/Hooves: Super white body. Black hooves. Exaggerated shadowing to make her appear dead.
    Eye color and around the eyes: Black eyeliner around the eyes, heavy, with a pinkish-red around that to make her look like a corpse. Blood red underneath her eyes, with two streams coming from that, like she was crying blood. Ruby red eyes.
    Hair: Her hair is jet black, with straight, heavy bangs over one side of her face, on the less-visible side of the face. The rest of the mane should be slighty wavy, but nothing too dramatic. The tail should start out straight, but get wavier as it gets longer, eventually reaching the ground and curling around her back hoof. A single blood-red rose should be in her bangs, right by her ear, and a few should be littered in her tail.
    Stitching: Stitching from the corner of her mouth to the middle of her cheek, as though it was cut and crudely sewn back together. The same kind of stitching should be around her left-hind thigh and her left-front leg, just below the knee. Also, on her neck, the same stitching, rimmed by an angry, fresh red color, with a little blood leaking out. A few more stitches should be placed around the tail, to indicate that it was sewn on, around the ankle of the right foreleg, and around the area where the head meets the neck, without the blood coloring.
    Reference image(s): Rose.
    Bang style and rose placement. The rose should be about where that bow is, and the hair should be black instead of multi-colored. Only the bang reference, not all of the hair.
    Hair waviness. Again, straight for a while, getting slightly wavier.
    Stitching style. Almost like Sally from TNBC.
    Default accessory color(s)?: Blood red.
    Tag feather color: Red and black.
    Hair/clothing edits: [ see the Description ]

Total Estimated Cost: 700k.

• .:Regular Soquili:.
    Name of horse: Paparazzi.
    Temper: Proud.
    Breed: Horsebreed - Fresian x Appaloosa.
    Description: Pappa has a longer, very wispy tail, most creme-colored but with lots of black low-lights. [ see reference images ]. He has the Leopard-spotted Appaloosa coloring with some pretty distinct spots, so you really need to look at the images xD [sorry] Mane is regular length, but the same color as the tail. Brown eyes, black hooves.
    Reference image(s): [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
    Default accessory color(s)?: Forest green.
    Tag frame color: No opinion.
    Tag feather color: No opinion.

Total Estimated Cost: 550k.

Moire Frost

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:06 am
[ Funds ]

• 245k / 550k.

Last Updated: Sunday, July 20th, 2008, at approximately 9:21 a.m. Central Standard Time.
    Updated every 5k.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 am
[ The Song ]

• Song Title: Our Lady of Sorrows
    Artist: My Chemical Romance
    Album: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
    Eyeball Records 2002
    User-made video.

We could be perfect one last night
    And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight
    And we can settle this affair
    If you would shed your yellow take my hand
    And then we'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity
    This riddle of revenge please understand it has to be this way and

[Chorus]
    Stand up ******** tall
    Don't let them see your back
    Take my ******** hand
    and never be afraid again

We've only got once chance to put this at an end
    and cross the patron saint of switchblade fights
    You said we're not celebrities, we spark and fade, they die by threes
    I'll make you understand and you can trade me for an apparition

[Chorus]
    Stand up ******** tall
    Take my ******** hand
    and never

Trust, you said
    Who put the words in your head
    Oh how wrong we were to think
    That immortality meant never dying

Stand
    Take my ******** hand
    Take my ******** up ******** tall
    Take my ******** hand
    and never be afraid again

Moire Frost

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:32 pm
[ Reasoning ]

• I am a My Chemical Romance fanatic. Though it may sound cliche, they have saved my life in the past, when I was so low and depressed that I was considering doing the unthinkable. But, with listening to their music, I pulled myself out of a deep depression, sought help, and fully realized how helpful my friends were trying to be.
    Our Lady of Sorrows [[ off their 2002 album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love ]] is about "all of the jerks that are out to get you, but if you have your friends by your side, you'll get through all right." The lyrics, especially, really hammered this point home; "Stand up ******** tall, dont let them see your back / And take my ******** hand and never be afraid again." This song in particular was especially important to me, as I was pulling myself back out, making me realize that my friends were the one thing in my life that seemed to help me out the most, and our bond strengthened exponentially after I realized this.
    The stitches on the Soq represent me pulling myself back together, as the bloody mark on the neck represents the lingering wounds I still deal with today. The bloody tears symbolize all the times I thought about giving up, the endless crying jags I endured while trying to get better. The white body against the black hair symbolizes the purity and sudden clarity of the feeling of waking up from a long stupor, how sunny the sky suddenly was when I was nearly completely healed. The roses symbolize the beauty in it all, how life is suddenly so much more beautiful now that I've realized it's worth living. And finally, the corpse-like appearance overall shows that this part of my life is over; nothing but a painful memory that I deal with every day.
    Another song that helped me out was Headfirst For Halos, which I will be questing for at another time as Our Lady of Sorrows's mate, as the entire song is about not committing suicide, about the good things in life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:56 pm
[ Next Quests ]

Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter. [[ Sirenz or Ende, preferrably, but I'm not picky. ]]
    Name of horse: Check Yes Juliet.
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Soon.
    Breed: We The Kings-Inspired OC.
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Long blonde hair with purple,
    blue-green [[ that's more green than blue ]], and pink in it, over one of her eyes [[ the other eye is dark blue, hair parted "emo-style" with lots of bangs ]] Bangs are straight, while it gets slowly curlier toward the bottom. Hair should go down to the ground, curling around when it finally does hit the ground. In the bangs, there should be two, lime-green hair clips. Lots of black eyeliner. Pale skin-toned coat. On the front legs, two arm-warming gloves that go up to about knee-height, dark purple and black striped. On her rump, MLP style, should be a red crown [[ see reference images ]] with the letters CYJ. The back legs should have socks all the way up to mid-thigh, dark purple and black striped as well. Tail is also straight with the three colors in it, randomly, like dye. Black fishnet over the hooves, which would be the same pink, purple, and green in color [[ tye-dyish ]]. The feathers of the hooves should be long and in the same style / color as the mane and tail.
    Reference image(s): Crown reference [[ the one that says WTK ]].
    Hair color reference [[ except with the purple, green, and pink on blonde ]].
    Hairsyle reference [[ again, with the colors specified ]].
    Stocking and glove reference [[ except with thinner stripes ]].
    Skin tone and hair clip reference.
    Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
    Default accessory color(s)?: Purple and black.
    Tag feather color: Green and black.
    Hair/clothing edits: [ see the Description ]

Total Estimated Cost: 700k.

• .:Usdia (no edits please):.
    Colorist wanted: Antigra or King.
    Name of horse: Lydia.
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn.
    Breed: Usdia Cosplay.
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Very pale, blood spatters on her face. Blue-green eyes, black hair. Black tail with a rose or some lace tied in it. Lacy gloves on her legs, black hooves. Lots of black eye makeup, red lips. Very dramatic makeup.
    Reference image(s): Album cover.
    Hair type.
    Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
    Default accessory color(s)?: Dark blood red.
    Tag feather color: Blood-spattered black.

Moire Frost

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:57 pm
[ Next Quests ]

• Escape the Fate-themed stallion.
  • MCR-themed stallion.
  • Paramore-themed mare. [[ Yeah, she's kind of my vision of Hayley's outfit in the Emergency video, mixed with some of the stuff I wore for Halloween last year, mixed with basically every Paramore song I've ever heard, mixed with my best friend's emoness xDDD ]]
  • Cute Is What We Aim For-themed stallion. [[ emo <333 ]]
  • Panic! @ The Disco-themed mare. [[ circus-y ]]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:32 pm
[ Just to let you know... ]

• Poll added on 05.14.08. Any questions, comments, et cetera, are welcomed, and you are welcome to post now <33

Moire Frost

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 am

• Changed my quest yet again. Helena was taken, so I changed it to Check Yes Juliet. But I want an MCR-themed mare first, so I changed it to Our Lady of Sorrows.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:22 am

• I'm putting Our Lady of Sorrows on the backburner while I try to attain my stallion, Pappa.

Moire Frost

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff