WTH
  It will probably be cool
  CAN'T WAIT
  It will crash and die
  peter who and the what-ians?
View Results

astrum202

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:36 pm
So I can't wait untill the 4th book comes ut in May and I want to know what other people's expectations for it are. Also I know that there will most likely be a movie version of the lightning theif comeing out next year so seriously can't wait for that (unless it's by the idiots who did Eragon) and I wanted to know if anyone else wants a movie version.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:36 pm
I believe there's already a thread for this series of books. If you want to change this thread to be about only the movie, that'd be okay, though.  

NightIntent
Captain

astrum202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:35 am
yea it's mainly for the movie mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:58 am
Then change the title, please.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 pm
It'll will be a great movie IF it is well done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:48 am
i can't wait either i hope it's done by the narnia people they did a decent job of doing sayters  

murphyad

hikari_angel02

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:43 pm
I started reading that book last week and it was so amazing I'm already reading the 3rd one.

and I really think the guy who directed Eragon REALLY needs to stop directing movies. He's horrible at it. You know A series of Unfortunate Events? The movie was directed by him, too.

Although if it's by the people that made The Golden Compass movie or the Narnia movie, it will be one of the year's top movies. I'm sure of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:05 pm
O my gosh! i luv this series and i cant wait till the fourth book comes out
may 26!!
it is really awesome but i dont think they are going to make it into a movie...  

Kinotzo

abandy123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 am
I sure hope they make them into a movie. The series is great. I'm re-reading it. I'm on Sea of Monsters. Almost done though like 45 mor pages.

the fourth book comes out May 6th NOT May 26th

Sorry if that sounds mean I don;t mean it too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 am
I was wondering when the new one would be out. I hate getting addicted to characters and then having to twiddle my thumbs while waiting for the next book. hehe  

Wissakins

Xenologista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Yayness I hope there's a movie aand I can't wait for the fourth book so many good thins in May
May 6- The Host
May 6- this book
may 30- Eclipse special ed. with a chapter of breaking dawn!!!!
I am so going to the book store May 6  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:26 pm
I have only read the first two books.
Lighting Thief would make a good movie, and just the way the book was writen I think even if they messed up the movie would still be good.

Black_Rose10

invisable138

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 pm
okay i just started reading this series but you guys and gals say theres four parts i finshed the 1 part and starting the 2 but what are the names of the 3 and 4 books pls answer. iam amazed that they might make a movie on the first part and would totally go watch it. it is awesome!!!! please anwser  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 am
Here's the titles in order:

The Lightning Thief
The Sea of Monsters
The Titan's Curse
The Battle of the Labyrinth (comes out May 6th, 200 cool

I've only read the first two...guess I need to hunt out the third one now.  

Wissakins

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:50 am
THe movie will probably be cool. I forget but somewhere I heard who was making it but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't the makers of Eragon. That movie was horrible! They left out so much including Solebum in Terim. His advice will be very important to Eragon in Brisingr (Sept 20th)or the fourth book. Knowing those Hollywood people, however, they'll probably squeeze it in somewhere if they make more. But a rule of thumb is that the book is always better than the movie (unless there was no book then the movie's all you got)  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games