Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
zaraki kenpachi's bankai...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despodinto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:21 am
anyone have an idea of what it would look like??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:06 pm
his is very hard to guess. With it never being sealed, unsealed, or even it's name being known it's very hard to make guesses about what it's shikai form does. But i'm guessing it'd be along the lines of just raw attack power.  

Robiroth

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 pm
I'd have to agree that it would be basically a super, possibly explosive attack. I'm not sure if the sword would actually change shape but it would probably stay as a sword.

I'm anxiously waiting to see it!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:59 am
I haven't really gotten too far in Bleach yet, or better said, I'm just behind (trying to catch up by reading the manga since it's the only thing I can do with my slow internet >< ) but from what my friends have told me... all I can say is that if Kenpachi ever unleashes his bankai... everyone is screwed... xD  

murder princess alita

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:43 am
Will we ever see Kenpachi's Bankai in the anime?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:49 pm
to the latest manga chapter so far, he never tried bankai and beat his opponent. he probably won't ever get to use it.  

lolo who

Robiroth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:31 am
maybe during the winter war arc. Why would they wanna fight in the winter, it's cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:24 pm
i doubt they'll ever show it. in the anime, anyway. is the manga farther ahead then the anime? the most recent subbed episode is 166.  

helenangel734

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:10 pm
Do you guys think that they will ever show his Bankai in the anime or manga? I mean, he doesn't exactly look like a person who uses Bankai.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games