Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Spirit Contact

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am
Many people believe that spirits can contact us from the "other side." I personally believe this is true as I have had some experiences that I feel illustrate this possibility. An example would be yesterday while I was waiting for my ride. I was outside and it was drizzling. I was feeling depressed when I looked up and saw a rainbow over the buildings I was in, and smelt strawberries. As there was no reason to smell strawberries I think a spirit was trying to say hello.

Any one else have any experiences?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:02 pm
sweet!!! i never had anything like that happen . . . spirits have ALWAYS been more direct in contacting me . . . my first encounter happened 3 years agao at a sleep over, my friend said her house was haunted but i never believed her untill the next day of the sleep over. . . we were talking and i was sitting on the floor with my back agenst the wall when i started getting cold and shivering uncontrolably, then i started feeling sick to my stumach, and almost as soon as i started feeling sick a cold breaze rushed down my left cheek and down that side of my neck(the windows weerent open cus it was winter and really cold out side) then i heard a mans voice say "hiya" in a raspy whisper!!!! i was sooooooo scared i started crying uncontrolably and my friends said they saw the breaze move my hair. . . i never slept over her house again crying  

Roukan Ookami

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:40 pm
Actually- rain on fresh greens can generate a "strawberry scent". I know the company I used to work for used some of these chemicals to scent their products.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:39 pm
TeaDidikai
Actually- rain on fresh greens can generate a "strawberry scent". I know the company I used to work for used some of these chemicals to scent their products.
oh sad well that solves that mystery.  

Jaithien

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 pm
The most I've had is an Ouija board spelling out "LOL." A have a feeling Saetril was just messing with me, though. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:50 pm
BlueRoseTorn
The most I've had is an Ouija board spelling out "LOL." A have a feeling Saetril was just messing with me, though. sad
She said she wasn't. ~Shurgs~ At that point, I think I had gone off elsewhere.  

TeaDidikai

Koravin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 pm
BlueRoseTorn
That's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:41 pm
TeaDidikai
Really? I learn something every day.  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Koravin
That's hilarious.
I'm sure it happens all the time.

Besides- they weren't doing it correctly.

Expected to just pick up and talking board and have it work...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 am
TeaDidikai
Koravin
That's hilarious.
I'm sure it happens all the time.

Besides- they weren't doing it correctly.

Expected to just pick up and talking board and have it work...
I think that's how many people think they will work though. I mean when I was given one as a gift at age 13 (it has long since disappeared) we had no idea what we were doing. Today, I'd like to try using one again with the proper respect for talking boards and spirit communication.

Speaking of which does any one have any experience with Automatic Writing? If so could some one explain how it works?  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:44 am
loona wynd

Speaking of which does any one have any experience with Automatic Writing? If so could some one explain how it works?
Which style? Planchette? Tranced?

One thing to consider is that many styles of automatic writing not thought of as coming from spirits, but via transcendental revelation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 pm
TeaDidikai
loona wynd

Which style? Planchette? Tranced?

One thing to consider is that many styles of automatic writing not thought of as coming from spirits, but via transcendental revelation.
sweatdrop Didn't know there were different styles...  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:00 pm
loona wynd
sweatdrop Didn't know there were different styles...
Yep- based on tools used, forms of recording- not to mention sources.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games