Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 am
Soq's Name: Reila
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:She's pretty quiet and is more of an observer. She's cruel and rather demented but she's not insane (yet). She does have quite a brother complex with her big brother Abingdon, 'Abby'. Mess with him and she'll try to eat your face (Quite literally). She's rather quiet and is not likely to start a conversation unless something makes her curious. Reila keeps herself from showing any outward emotion and simply seems to not care about the world around her. It's not that she doesn't care, she doesn't -want- to care. Why? Well...We won't ever really know...
Reila also has a preference for -meat-. Since being introduced to it, she will eat nothing else, really, and may only nibble on grass when there's nothing else around. However, whatever meat she eats she throws up fairly quickly because as much as she wants to be, she's not a kalona. She is unable to fully digest the meat, but her body is finally adjusting. Believe it or not, Reila DOES hunt. Deer, anything she can sink her...teeth into. She does not have fangs, but has conditioned her jawpower into a formidable force.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: -She- is not looking for anything/anyone.
I on the other hand am looking for a Kalona...or at least a Stallion who compliments her well. Edits and...Kalona-ness is a big plus.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Im please C: (See my plot thread for IM info)
RP or non-RP?:Well...I'm not really into RPing much anymore so non-RP...but i LOVE to plot backstories <3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Fling preferred, but if you wish for serious...(She has ALL her breedings left)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:25 am
Soq's Name: Kitten
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Kitten is a complete nutcase now. She's pretty fearless though she has a healthy wariness of Skinwalkers. C'mon, she's not stupid. Though at times she will slip into states of thinking she's a cat, those times are now QUITE rare. As a matter of fact, she's gone a bit bonkers after finding out that her 'Father' is not her real father (though honestly she should have figured it out a long time ago). The fact that her brothers now also have children pisses her off since now she's not the special one. She's snappy and ill-tempered with a mean streak.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Complimenting. Skulls, Black, Blood, White, stars... preferably edited in some way. Kalona is a HUGE plus but not needed.
IC-wise...Probably A stallion who can handle her mean streak and bouts of insanity.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Im please C: (See my plot thread for IM info)
RP or non-RP?:Well...I'm not really into RPing much anymore so non-RP...but i LOVE to plot backstories <3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Up to you~  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am
Soq's Name: Kyuhyun
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Kyuhyun...Well...I've actually been EXTREMELY lax in RPing her...But here we go.
Kyu is an extremely sweet and frail mare, always looking for the good in others, rather than focusing on the bad. Fairly naive, She usually finds herself in a situation that cannot get herself out of. Not because she's stupid, but because she's submissive. But underneath all that tenderness and frailty is a loyal Soq who would gladly give her life to keep those she loves happy. She also really, REALLY loves to sing and listen to music.
Her wings aren't really good for anything, seeing as one is broken, and has been since she was a foal. Thus she cannot, and does not know how, to fly.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Pink 8| I want Pink. Pink and Black. Or white. Or...Someone who matches her. And Flowers. And mane/Tail edits. Wind/Wings is a HUGE plus.
IC-wise...Either a Stallion who's up for a fairytale romance or...Iunno. Try me lol.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, please >8|  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm
Soq's Name: Tolavan
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tolavan is a spiteful mare, who has been left by a stallion she had finally fell in love with. There is a wall between her and everyone/stallion she has ever met, because of what had happened in her past. She knew nothing of her parents, so in her own mind, there is no one worth her time or her trouble to take care of. Tolavan has a hard time with flirting, her quick temper is the cause of many soquilis to turn away from her and leave her. Underneath her hard outter shell, she is very caring and wants to be loved by someone. She is interested in the stars and actually traveling around. She yearns to be by the ocean, though she can't explain to anyone why she wants to be there. Tolavan wants someone stable for her. They could be completely evil or completely kind, she just wants someone who can break down all the walls she has that hide her true self, though her temper would never disappear. They need to be patient with her, or sturn to learn more about her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? It doesn't matter what they look like, though I'd love some lively colors thrown in. If not, I don't care,
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM me or PM me.
RP or non-RP?: RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious Relationship

Exaleen2

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out