Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Soq's Name: Jacob Black
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He has a "happy" personality. He tends to extend this happiness to the people around him. He is known to be cheery, passionate, adventurous, but hot-headed.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: A mare that is need of protecting or looking for a strong male to dominate. He hopes to gain a loyal pack mate and start a family of his own.

((What I'm looking for is wolf-like features or dog/wolf markings on mares.))

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!

RP or non-RP?: Both, though I am warning I won't be doing much because of school.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt for now (as I co-own with Sya. I will have to discuss with her on serious relationships as it is her decision C: ).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm
Soq's Name: Shira
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: pretty vain; knows she's beautiful and has high standards. confident, brash, bold, assertive. loves roaming freely, and while vain, is not prissy and prim.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? most likely someone who can fly with her, someone either who can handle her aggressive nature or a pretty boy~ could use someone who appreciates her beauty and flatters her every now and then.
also, requirement: gen 2 only. it's a personal eccentric pref ;x;

as for colors/edits, i don't care about edits, and i'm fond of matches (white/black/blues); the only color i dislike is purple. i'm open to pretty much anything, though! i think she can work with many breeds. no cerynei.
How do you want others to contact you?: aim (er..ask for it or ask someone that might know me for it rofl) or pm - note that i sometimes take long to reply to pms because i forget xD;; so aim is def. better.
RP or non-RP?: non-rp; i used to rp here, but not anymore. so if you REALLY want to, i can rp a bit. i LOVE plottage/background story, though!
Flirt or serious relationship?: either. i'm not in a rush to breed her though, so if you're looking for a quickie, i'm prolly not your one D: try anyways!  

Ameh

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:55 pm
Soq's Name: Asami
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Asami is fun loving. She acts like a foal sometimes. She loves to go on adventures and never likes to stay in one place for too long (she gets bored). She is very care free and tries to make life as fun as she possibly can.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone to play along with her games and act childish along with her. A stallion that would go on adventures with her.
Or maybe a stallion that needs a friend to cheer him up could run into her and warm up to her spunky personality.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or plot thread

RP or non-RP?: Either, if non I would like a backstory/plot

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Soq's Name: Lovey Dovey

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Oh god.
Well, Lovey Dovey is VERYVERYVERY dear to my heart.
She's sweet, a bit opinionated, and has grown so much since I first started to roleplay her. She used to be a spoiled princess that wouldn't get messy.. til a sweet little foal came along and they played in giant puddle of mud. Her next big step was becoming a mother, without the pregnancy or any of the "fun" Her daughter, Ignacia, was abandoned as a basket and Lovey stepped up to take care of her.
Since then she's had one breeding, has four beautiful daughters too (btw- this is obvious but she does have two breedings left and that's all) and her extended family has quite literally exploded all over Soq's Green Earth. She's the family matriarch, watching over all the herdmembers and going to visit the shut-in members that stay in hiding.
I don't know how to describe Lovey very well.. but roleplaying her is so amazingg.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

Someone strong to stay by her side... She doesn't need puppy-love, will not tolerate bwhaha ebil or closed-mindedness. Basically, a stallion that will be her right hand or she his. Her family is priority, someone that can deal with that.. Not that she can't accept more to the family but IC Lovey will not be leaving home. Nope, not at all.
((Looks-wise - rofl, I don't care. I want the RP to be fantastical though and lots of it. I'm not speedy with RP usually but for Love-butt the effort'll be put in. The only thing I ask is that the soq be Generation 1 posssibly 2 if they're veryvery mature/older breeding.. I just can't imagine her being with a soq that's a young whipper-snapper... It doesn't click in my head)

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, AIM - swirlywhirl212 (just for the love of god tell me your Gaian name lol) or In-thread. I'm easy :3

RP or non-RP?: RP x10000

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, flirt need not apply

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Soq's Name: Rainbow Sherbert (Bertie)
Soq's Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Hmm. Well to start off Bertie is not one to just sit around and talk, she always has to be on the move. But she usually can only be found at night because that way she doesn't have to risk being ridiculed by everyone who can see her during the day. She hates following the crowd and her 'likes' are not usually what a sane soquili would call normal. She has an invisible friend named George since she does not have any real friends, save for her younger sister.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Hmm, again. Probably someone who is not afraid to love someone as strange as she, and will never make fun of who she is. Someone who can stick up for her when she cannot do it herself (mainly against her mother). I think a stallion who is a tad bit on the darker personality side would make her intrigued and she would not leave him alone, whereas a stallion who is bubbly will just bore her after a while.
On a side note I loooooooove her against a black coated stallion. : D
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works best
RP or non-RP?: Eh, honestly I am game to either one since I love RPing Bertie, BUT if RP then I am going to be slow.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only, please!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm
Repost with Updated Info!

Soq's Name: Richmon
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Richmon is judgmental, though he lacks (at the moment) any emotion. He seems rude at times, uninterested buy most things, and is very blunt and honest. He doesn't know the meaning of fun, nor the meaning of love; he's standoffish and keeps mostly to himself. Trust is an issue for him. After being in the soquili lands as a mortal though for a year he is finally starting to learn that those alive are much different than the dead. While he still believes it is his job to make others ready for heaven though, he now attempts to at least question and talk things through before 'cleansing'. At the moment though he is Sullen.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Richmon is emotionless for the most part, he's getting his firs taste of an emotion right now. So Richmon isnt looking; however, I am. I would Like for him to find someone that can make him feel all of the Emotions listed in his Plot (more detailed info can be found there). This will be a heavy RP plot.

His mate will be based on how well he gets along with the one he's RP'ing with; or better yet, how well they 'Click', whether or not the soquili in question can bring some emotions out of Richmon. Looks, Edits, Gender, Moral alignment, Breed - None of that will affect my decision for his mate.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, Plot thread, or AIM (sn: ThaminOfXira)

RP or non-RP?: RP only.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only, but keep in mind he will only have 2 breedings left for his mate (if female) and only available for two surrogates (if male).

Thamin

Lonely Member

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:09 am
Soq's Name: Fastosus
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: 'Tosus is a knight in shining armor with a sinister side. He is utterly convinced of the rightness of his opinions and beliefs and will not sway them, even for a mare.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A meek, subservient mare who will allow him to protect her from all things, including wrong thoughts.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: It'd be serious for him, but wouldn't have to be serious for the mare. It'd do him good to be dumped.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Soq's Name: Ro'i
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ro'i is a happy, fun-loving seathi. He's fairly naive, and is ignorant about most things, but can be quick on the uptake with new things taught to him.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's extremely friendly and needs a companion and a friend more than anything. Any sort of 'love' would start out as child-like love that would evolve into whatever. Anything is really an option for him.
RP or non-RP?: I'd try to do some RPs, but I'm fairly bad with keeping up with them. So maybe non-RP with a backstory, and the occasional RP if you need it?
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 am

.Repost.

Soq's Name: Requiem's Sin

Soq's Picture:
User Image

Hes very quiet and closed off, tho its not because hes overly defensive, he just has... something else, on his mind. He has good days and bad days. Sometimes he will feel nice and strike up a small convo on his own, or he will just ignore those around him and keep moving on.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: He's not really 'actively' looking for a mate. But personality types that would have a tendency to get more of a reaction from him are honest, down to earth types that dont scare easy, dont get easily hurt, but who also arent overly pushy. He's not anyones knight in shining armor.

OOC: Im looking for a mare that compliments him nicely in colors. Edits are a plus. They dont have to be heavy at all, even nice hair edits will do. Im not picky on breed.

How do you want others to contact you?:
PM

RP or non-RP?: RP - Either via Gaia or AIM/MSN/GTalk is fine.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Both in a way. He has someone he will ultimately end up with, but they can not breed. Depending on what happens, this could be for breeding or all breedings. Just know in the end, his heart will only belong to the one mentioned before.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:03 pm
Repost~

Soq's Name :: Beelzebub
Soq's Picture :: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests :: I direct you to my plot thread for his full personality, including information on his companions. To throw something in here however~

Beelzebub is, without a doubt, a demon with a love of mind games and insanity. He is willing to take on any persona to best place himself in a position to mess someone up the most, ranging from an act of being a weak little thing to be beaten or cared for, to an all-powerful god to be feared and worshiped (lulz, he wishes~ -shot-). Again, all depends on what he believes will get him want he wants - perfect access to warp and twist someone's mind to throw them into temptation and hellfire.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? :: Beelze doesn't really have a type, though he's obviously drawn towards those he feels he can gain from somehow - be it throwing their mind into the depths of oblivion or just a fascinating intellectual conversation about philosophy, the psyche, or something of the oh so fun sorts. Someone who could tolerate his companions would be nice, maybe someone with darker alignment like him, or even a kinder personality - he's not picky.

OCCly, however, I'm sorry to say I am gonna be rather picky. He's one of my favorites, and as such.... well, yeah, picky T.T;;;;;; I want someone to complement him in edits, though breed and colors don't particularly matter to me. I'm less likely to go with "OHHIIKILLYOUNOW~!" bright colors, and darker colors would be easier to match with him, but I'm able be very flexible on this, particularly given any plots we could come up with. Though, any themes dealing with skulls, snakes, voodoo, and other such dark themes would be awesome... he doesn't care if the mare's the right hand of god, so why should I?

How do you want others to contact you? :: PMs are more than fine, and feel free to send me a poke on AIM (xeakfauxkae)~ <3
RP or non-RP? :: As much as I love Rp, I've been pretty scatterbrained when it comes to guild Rps. I'd be more than happy to do something over PMs and AIM, or if you'd rather, I am okay with just plotting things out instead. That's not to say I won't do a traditional guild Rp, I'd just need to request some patience in responding to it @w@;;; <3
Flirt or serious relationship? :: Due to his... less than knight-in-shinning-armor personality, unless you flick me a plot that really, really hits a cord in me, I'm going to have to say fling for now. However, that doesn't mean this is set in stone. Really, it'd all depend on plots and whatnot if this is a one-time deal or not.

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Repost

Soq's Name: Dichali
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Dichali's a very kind stallion. He finds it easy to strike up conversation with most, but tends to skip from subject to subject. He's had his heart broken, so he finds it hard to trust most mares as more than friends.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? If non-RP, I'd like something to compliment his colors. Breed doesn't really matter, but I'd love edits. XD (Wing, hair, jewelry, etc.) He's only got one breeding left, and it's under the control of my co-owner, so it's not likely to be RPed out.
RP or non-RP?: Probably non-RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: This all depends on the circumstances, but it will more than likely be flirt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am
Striking out for now as she has a possible rp/ plot in the works.

Soq's Name: Adela
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adela is fun loving with a quirky sense of humor, she loves to travel and explore. She has a few close friends who she spends time with when she can, and a large family who sadly she is not very close to, but she is working on that. All in all she is the independant sort, but she has a loving heart.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Looks aren't really important to me, but she will have to love him or think she does for a breeding to happen. Preferably he is someone she meets on her travels.

Ultimately they will need to seperate leaving heartache or some such. Nearly everything is negotiable when it comes to the plotting. I'd like to work out something that will fit in with the ideas I have for her other plots, but we can talk about that when we get started.

How do you want others to contact you?: Please pm me on gaia

RP or non-RP?: Roleplay, this is non negotiable, but I can rp on aim, msn, gaia or yahoo.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt, I plan to find her a serious mate after her first breeding.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm
Soq's Name: Copena/Jolon
Soq's Picture: Note: We got her October 31st, so she’s of age, we just don’t have her cert quite yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She has two persona's: A meek, skittish, submissive side RPed by Lunarei named Copena Jolon, and a reserved, fearless, and 'regal' persona named Jolon Copena played by yours truly. More personalities may crop up over time.

Copena is more submissive, and she liked to be around others. Unlike Jolon she’s friendly and open. Though her fear of cemetaries causes her to be slightly… Off. The little poofs that follow her, she’ll often be seen talking too, because she doesn’t like to be alone. She searches for meaningful friendships. She doesn’t mind sharing with Jolon for the most part, but she doesn’t like that Jolon will often scare off those she’s become close too.

She looks for long last relationships. She dreams of finding a lifemate, though gets jealous at the idea of Jolon being with him.

Being the opposite of meek, frightened Copena, Jolon is a proud and regal individual, Stern and somewhat forceful, but good of heart.. if not exactly puppies and rainbows. She can seem rather indifferent, sometimes appearing down right snooty and standoffish, especially when she calls her shadowlings 'Attendants'. However, she does give aid, if in an offhanded manor. Perhaps she cares more then she lets on, and holds the facade to keep people away from finding out about her

Because of her split personalities, she doesn't look for anything more then casual relationships, not wanting to truly share with her other side. She tends to try and either break off long lasting relationships Copena has, or simply walks out to live her own individual life.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
Copena: LunaRei: Copena is gentle and shy. With a more timid personality, someone that was in your face aggressive would scare her. But someone that was more “Hey lets go and do something.” Aggressive would have to be patient for her to make those steps. She’s often lost in her own thoughts, or fears. So she’s not likely to really notice anyone that’s too shy. Unlike Jolon, Copena has almost a craving for finding someone that would care for her and only her. She wants to mother foals. But she’s really too shy to admit that. But the issue is, she’s so scared that when Jolon comes out that she’d scare away the stallion, or the stallion would prefer that side of her more. Copena lives in Jolon’s shadow, because she is more timid. She’s lesser known and lesser seen. “Out of sight, out of mind.” She would become extremely jealous if she had to share a stallion with her other half.

She would need to be comfortable with the stallion, and not feel any kind of pressure. She realizes that she’s special, and would like to keep it that way. It’s probably one of her few selfish traits. She would never surrogate for someone, because she wouldn’t be able to handle the idea of her foals being with another family.

OOCly – I’m not to picky in general, but Copena is one of a few. How they RP is more important then anything, but I would like to see someone that also looked well with her, and maybe allowed her to keep her specialness going. This is not insta love. Just because we RP does not guarantee anything. It’ll probably be a long road ahead.

Jolon: Mindsend: ICly: Jolon doesn’t like to hold people close to her, not wishing for them to discover the ‘weakness’ that is Copena, and dislikes sharing with her ‘lesser side’. She’s strong willed and does not take kindly to forceful, abusive, or aggressive personalities, not wanting them to take advantage of her body if Copena gains control and is overpowered by them. However, smooth talkers and intellectual types fascinate her, as do handsome stallions. She thinks of herself to be of Noble blood, but has no problem taking company with paupers if they interest her. She’d also be willing to surrogate for a couple if it came up, and can easily be tricked by swarmy, unsavory types if they can keep themselves in character long enough.

OOCly: If they click in RP, appearance does not matter. But just because we RP does not mean I’m going into automatic romance mode with it, either. I am sometimes willing to plot story out rather then RP everything out IF the story is appealing, but Roleplay and character development is far higher up on the priority list.

However, if its plotted out and done for looks, preferably someone with at least hair edits. If they are able to bring something that either compliments her theme (death/occult imagery, skulls, shadows, whatever) or accent it (Flowers, light, life/growth imagery etc) all the better. Black and white goes with any color, so they could be rainbow colored (in fact, color is preferable to just black and white and red, since it brings in more for the colorists to play with).

How do you want others to contact you?:
To approach Copena, please go to LunaRei_SilverBlood and her Plot page
To approach Jolon, Please go to Mindsend and her Plot page

If you’d like to approach both, choose one, write it up and say its for both, then copypasta into the other, and the two of us will discuss it before responding

Don’t worry, we both check ours at regular intervals, and neither of us bite. Don’t be afraid to post your ideas, be they of the ‘romantic’ nature of flirt/relationship or just a standard plot idea.

RP or non-RP?: Preferably RP

Flirt or serious relationship?: Unless you can find a plot with a character that fits and appeals to both personalities, Flirt only. (Copena prefers serious relationships, but Jolon doesn’t like to share and would be less likely to accept  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff