Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 am
Soq's Name: Umojani'Jeuri
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Umo is a fighter, usually more verbally than physically, but he can and will hurt someone who gets on his nerves. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself so he's definitely a rule breaker. He does what he wants, when he wants. He doesn't see himself as a player, or a 'real' stallion, whatever that may be. He cares less about wooing mares, since he knows no one could ever really love someone like him, but he's not in a position to change. Although slightly contradictory, he's a huge fan of foals and would totally adopt a few by himself if he ever got the chance, seeing as he doubts he'll ever be a real father.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Um....perhaps someone to fight back? Teach him a lesson? Teach him that being a jackass won't solve anything, especially his foalhood problems. He would need that in a mate, because any mare that lets him boss her around isn't worth his time.
OOCly: Um, I would like the mare to be naturally colored, if you have a brown mare though, OMG I'd love that even more.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works fine
RP or non-RP?: Mostly RP, BUT I am open to both considering I've been bad at responding to RPs, but I would like a plot background with maybe a little bit of RP first if you choose non-RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am
Soq's Name: Bella Lillian
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bella is stong and caring soquili, she feels that everyone deserves to have a friend and be loved. Her kind sometimes leads her into trouble, but unlike most, she tends to work though and deals with her troubles on her own, she doesn't care for beening saved by a like hero-like stallions. However she is a true friend and will stand by them whenever they need comfit or help. She has had one fling with Kenton, they have three childern. However she knows that it was just a fling. She wishes that she could find someone willing to stand by her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A stong stallion that will stand by her at herside. A not hero, someone that would have to stick around to get to know what is really in her heart and mind.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: RP ((I don't mind if it takes you a while to reply, it may take me while because I have school and work))
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 pm
Soq's Name: Titania
Soq's Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Titania is a fey and playful creature, with a just a hint of wildness showing through her graceful demeanor. She is generally reclusive and prefers to roam the depths of the forest, though does enjoy company from time to time -- especially interesting company. She isn't prone to meanness and is generally quite sweet, if not somewhat sharp at times. It takes a lot to get her seriously upset about anything as she tends to find amusement in strange places.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone interesting that catches her fancy, be they stunningly beautiful, bizarre, dazzling, scary, or just plain nuts. She'd want someone she could part with on good or at least polite terms, or perhaps even be friends with. [OOC: a stallion that looks good with her; hair edits strongly preferred. horned or winged type a big plus, but not necessary]
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
RP or non-RP?: non-RP (or a brief RP if you want), though I'd like to do a bit of plotting.
Flirt or serious relationship?: flirt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 pm
Soq's Name: Xelloss
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Obnoxious, devious, and fond of playing tricks on people. Xelloss quite enjoys playing innocent and trying to convince others that he is a "nice kalona," only to screw them over once he has taken them in. Occasionally though, he snaps and a truly sadistic monster emerges.
I'm looking for one of two things for Xelloss! Here are my ideas:

- Someone terrifying. Someone even blacker than Xelloss himself that he can look upon in admiration... and maybe some fear. Perhaps even someone that could be dominant over him, physically, mentally, or emotionally. This could be "love" and "romance"... or it could be something twisted and devoid of those emotions... Race/edits not required!

- A love/hate relationship. Someone that would break through Xelloss' poise and drive him a little crazy. Someone he couldn't stop thinking about. Maybe they're extremely self-righteous... or pushy... or vain. Not quite sure about the details, just someone with a strong personality to clash with his. This wouldn't be a happy sappy romance either... some mix of adoration and loathing. Race/edits not required! For this one, I would personally be amused if it was one of the more traditionally good races, like a unicorn or an angeni that he couldn't get out of his mind and that kept getting under his skin.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best!

RP or non-RP?: Proooobably RP. At least plotted. Note that I don't have breeding slots open in the near future, so this would be more of a long term potential plotting situation!

Flirt or serious relationship?: Could end up either!

Also note that I'm on a semi-hiatus for RPing. It'll almost definitely end at the end of the month and I'd love to start plotting now to prepare for it! heart

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm
And, a repost!

Soq's Name: Samsara
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Samsara is keenly aware of the mixing of kalona and unicorn blood in her veins. She knows what is said about unikalonas, that they are often insane creatures rendered incapable of controlling either side of their personality. Though she is not nearly so dramatic as some other unikalonas, she shows a little bit of this bipolar nature. Most of the time she tends to be emotional and moody... and more than a little disquiet as she wonders what the fate of her conflicted mind will be. She can be cheerful when the mood grips her but it is still often muted and quiet. There are other times when seemingly the kalona blood takes over. During those times she is just as quiet but possessed with a strong sense of hunger.. a hunger that can sometimes drive her to do things that she later regrets.

What I'm looking for is a mate that could help Samsara explore the darker side of having kalona blood. For this, I'd really prefer that he be either full kalona or have some amount of kalona blood. I'm essentially looking for the bad boy who will push Sam into a world that she might not have been ready for.

Colors, edits, etc aren't important. The only thing that I'm really looking for is someone with kalona blood to lead Sam astray.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please!
RP or non-RP?: Either. I'd prefer if there was some amount of RP but am pretty open-minded about things. ^^
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either. Right now I'm looking for this to be a she-does-it-once-then-wises-up deal, but if you have other ideas, I'm all ears!

Again, note that I won't have a lot of RP time until late August, so until then it'd be mostly plotting. Also, my breedings are lined up for a little while so it wouldn't be instantaneous.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm
[Reposting due to lack of interest.]

Soq's Name: Alyssum
Soq's Picture:
User Image

One of the three children of Wild Rose and Briar, this cream-maned filly is full of vitality and curiousity. She enjoys playing with her siblings and going on adventures. Overall, Alyssum is a spunky, out-going mare, not afraid to speak her mind or to face any challenge. However, she is not the most intelligent of Soquili and makes many mistakes, especially when dealing with information that most other Soquili may instinctively know.

Alyssum believes strongly in the power of names and is greatly influenced by her perceptions of them. If she does not know the name of something, she will give it one (an example is how she calls fireflies "fake stars") until she learns the actual name. Even then, sometimes her chosen nicknames stick; while she normally means no offense, a Soquili knows instantly where they stand with this mare if she gives them a poor designation.

In keeping with her attraction to the power of names, Alyssum finds herself connected to the forest in which she has spent her life. Her entire family has names based on plants, which spawns a fondness for horticulture and an instinct to protect it (even if only from the change of seasons.) Not skilled in the art of combat, she will nevertheless hold her ground if challenged, unwilling to retreat unless it is the only possible solution.

On the whole, Alyssum is a companionable Soquili, always eager to ask questions and listen to stories to help her understand her world and everything in it. Equally given to conversation and and providing an audience, Alyssum is not afraid to speak her thoughts, whether they be correct or not.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
Alyssum has three simple needs to meet with a mate: the first, and most important, is patience. Alyssum will need to be taught about romantic love, courted, and realize her own feelings in return; even after all of that, she is impulsive and adventerous, so patience with her is a must! The second need, interwoven somewhat with the first, is that her mate must love her deeply without being overly clingy; she may be all about the romance, but her own strong personality means that she likes a certain amount of control. Names being as important to her as they are, one love nick-name will probably stick, and if more are used... she'll likely get confused. Finally, her lover must be good with children, for Alyssum will aspire to have a brood much like her own childhood: one filled with love.

OOCly, I would prefer for Alyssum to breed with other natural colored Soquili, as her family line is filled with naturals. I'd like to continue that tradition, if possible. Natural colors and markings (brown, gray, white, etc.) are preferred, but other markings or colors will be considered also. I'd prefer minor edits (hair, wings, etc.) only, please. If you have any doubt as to whether or not your Soquili might work, feel free to PM me! I dun bite, I swear.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be best, please.

RP or non-RP?: I prefer RP, as I like for my characters to chose their loves. 3nodding Please, please keep in mind that just because I'm willing to see if Alyssum falls for you Soquili does not mean that they'll end up together! I'd like at least one or two test RPs to see if a connection establishes.

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious.  

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

The Silver Falcon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Soq's Name: Tradewinds
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rade is honest. She is true to herself and what she sees, and hates any sort of deception. Rade is the last person who'd purposely betray anyone. To those she doesn't know she's fair, to those she knows and likes she's loyal. Fairly stubborn, she won't let anyone make decisions for her, and trying to write her off as "only" a female is generally a bad idea.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone who will be her partner and her equal. Either someone who needs her to stay by them for support, or someone who's very like her.
(As for markings, any breed or color is fine, doesn't have to match. I don't usually like pink much, but if in doubt pm me! ^^)
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm me! I love getting pms. :3
RP or non-RP?: RP preferred. (Even if you don't want to mate, I'd love to RP.)
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either (if serious, though, keep in mind that she has all her breedings open, and I want to use all of them x3)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am
Soq's Name: Roma
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Roma is bubbly and childish. He likes to goof around and also likes to wander about and see new places. He doesn't really like to settle down in any one spot. He also seems to lack a sense for other's personal space, and can be somewhat clingy if he becomes attached to someone.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: I don't know if this breeding will be RP or not, but I do know one thing I would like; Cool/interesting looking babies. I would very much like for the mate to have edits/be a different species (uni, wind, cerynei). I know it's kind of shallow but I also know that people breed for this all the time. Roma himself has minor edits that can and have been inherited (fluffy fetlocks, scarf, bell). Natural/muted colors are also a plus, but almost any color would look good with his. IC-wise (if we do end up rping), he's gonna need someone who will put up with his migratory nature, as well as his bouncy tendencies. A mare who's quiet/patient would probably balance him out best, but of course if he met a mare who has a similar personality it would be just as interesting (partners in crime!). But it's not limited to this. As long as they're interacting I can work with any sort of personality, even the nasty/mean ones.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please!
RP or non-RP?: This depends greatly on who's interested. I am personally drawing close to school and may not have a ton of time to dedicate to RP, but if you're someone with an exceptionally cool looking mare who 'requires' that your horse be RPed (because it looks cool and all), and are interested in Roma, I will try and make time for it.
Flirt or serious relationship?:
Most likely a flirt. Roma isn't really a fatherly type, but in the rare case that I find someone interesting to RP/plot with, this could be changed.  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games