Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 am
Soq's Name: Paprika
Soq's Picture: I couldn't find her cert I will replace this when I do.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Paprika is a big flirt, she makes a game out of it and if asked would most likely label it a sport.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone she feels is as pretty as she is and plays her little flirting games or at least returns compliments. A stallion that isn't clingy would make her happy too.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm or aim when I'm on which is : naynaylemur
RP or non-RP?: non rp please. ooc is fun though
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am
Soq's Name: Doomfire
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Doomfire is an impetuous brat. He is very impulsive, especially in making decisions, and often does what first comes to his mind. He is stubborn as well, not liking to listen to reason, and loves to stomp around and create havoc (with his sisters!). Doom is also a rather smug foal, and thinks that he is always right (and badass!), and others, by simple logic, are therefore wrong. He is brash with his words and rather rude, at times, often coming straight to the point. However, when it comes to friends, one can see that Doomfire is actually quite smart (in his own way) and a very protective and loyal friend to have.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Doomfire is very biased towards those who have special features (horns, kalona tail, wings, etcetc!) I would like someone whose colors would match well, preferably someone with horns? I wouldn't be adverse to dark-colored winds either >u>

Personality-wise, if it's for a mate, just someone who can put up with him, or someone that would bicker with him and eventually fall in love? If it's a fling...well, we can work that out biggrin
How do you want others to contact you?: PM meeee~ (If you have my AIM, just fling me an IM!)
RP or non-RP?: E-er, neither nor. I like RP but I am HOPELESS at soq RP, but I would loooveee to plot out relationships and what not.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Both (Edit: One breeding is reserved for a fling with Edana)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am
Soq's Name: Adelis
Soq's Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adelis has a vibrant personality. I've dubbed him the "Lord of Light", as it has to be one of the most suiting things for him. He's spunky, and he's not afraid to play around...but that's not to say he can't be serious as well. His temper, while pretty much non-existent, can be roused. And it won't be a good thing if it is. It's hot and fiery, and not always brief. He gets that portion from his father. He adores his family, and will put them first and foremost; his mate will be at the forefront of this, if he ever finds her.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who he can be himself with. Someone that doesn't mind his tendency to be spunky and at times, goofy. He wants someone faithful to him, someone he can call his own.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, preferably; however, you can post in my plot thread, or ping me a message on my AIM, UntoldWrathX3. Don't be afraid, I really don't bite. >w<

RP or non-RP?: Both. I tend to work a bit of a loopy schedule, so I can't always get on to reply. However, to make things easier, I love AIM RP. It's fast, and we can post it up afterwards. However, I've been craving RP recently, and considering Adelis is the son of my first custom, you'd better believe I'm going to want to RP~

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious is preferred. He'll be wanting a mate by his side. However, if a ONS opportunity is too good to look away from, I might take it. However, there would be only one. I want two breedings, at least, for his mate, if not all three.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 am
Soq's Name: Aria's Rhapsody

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aria is very much a Daddy's little girl. She feels a bit of separation from her mother because she has no wings with which to fly, but she doesn't love her any less. Aria does have a pretty singing voice, however, she can't always hit the right pitch. Looks like her father's genes snuck in there, somewhere~ She enjoys water, and will most often be found watching the ripples and eddies in streams, or the waves on a lake. She finds water to be fascinating in the ways it flows around objects, never seeming to really get 'angry' or frustrated...though she knows full-well it has every capability to do so. She fancies herself to become like water, and the wispy, rolling patterns on her legs; though not always can she keep calm and 'flowing'. She can be a bit awkward here and there, and probably especially should a stallion or mare shower her with flirty attention. She doesn't quite know how to deal with it.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Aria's looking for someone to stand beside her through thick and thin. She's seen the way her parents act, how they love each other, and wants that for herself as well. She might not get it on her first try, but she's willing to look and stick it out. She might have some rough run-ins along the way, but she knows she's always welcome to come home...so that makes it easier for her to continue on.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, preferably; however, you can post in my plot thread, or ping me a message on my AIM, UntoldWrathX3. Don't be afraid, I really don't bite. >w<

RP or non-RP?: I'd very much prefer RP for her. AIM or forum RP are fine.

Flirt or serious relationship?: As Aria has a possible ONS lined up already, I want her relationship to be serious afterwards.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 pm
Soq's Name: Toxic Sludge
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Toxic Sludge has Multiple Personality Disorder. This, as the disorder's name states, means that she's got more than one personality. She does not know that she's got more than one.
One of her personalities is sweet, kind, and innocent, and practically child-like. While this personality is in control, anger or any upsetness will confuse her, and perhaps even make her cry. If somebody was speaking to her other personality and this one switched on, the best thing to do would be changing the subject to something cheery. =P
Her other personality is nearly the opposite. It's that of a bitter, mean, blood-thirsty mare that loathes everybody. Well... Nearly everybody. This personality believes that everybody should be considered equal and that nobody should get special treatment. This inculdes her family. If somebody can catch her interest while she's in this personality, they can probably spare themself a fight.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Somebody who can be understanding of her flaws and would be patient with her.
Or, just the opposite. Somebody who will use her as a play thing or a pawn, finding her condition amusing and using it for their own purpose.
Appearance doesn't matter to me.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, I'm afraid. I would like to plot out back history, though.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either. However, I'd like them to stay together for all of her breedings unless a previous plot had been discussed where they split up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm
Soq's Name: Paradox
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Paradox is a conflicted Soquili, with a good heart buried under layers of bitterness, bloodlust, and malice. As a mutant Kalona/Angeni hybrid, he's a very complicated individual. Determined to earn his place in the world, he struck out on his own, away from his protective family.

He's still figuring out who he is. He has a "young adult" mindset, thus leading to various bouts of anger/mild depression. Nothing serious, though.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? ICly, he's looking for someone with a strong personality, who can love him for who he is AND withstand his moods and tempers.

OCly, I'm looking for someone who matches him perfectly. White or black bases, hair edits, and navy blue/red markings all have a good chance. I will be picky, so don't feel bad if I say no. All breeds are accepted, except Skinwalkers. Angeni are preferred. He'd be more receptive to them, as his mother is an Angeni, albeit a cursed one.

For more detailed info, as this is a bit of a general overview, check my plot thread!
How do you want others to contact you?:PM, PM, PM. <3
RP or non-RP?: Either! I'd love a RPed relationship, but we can just plot out backstory if you like.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, preferably. But if you're looking for a fling, and your Soq matches the criteria, go ahead and ask. I might just say yes.  

Katjive

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games