Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:12 pm
Hello, Here I shall post my Role play characters.
Most I won't use but still just a spot to post them....Now! Introducing! YOUR MOM---rgh...My Characters!
A lot more keeping showing up so this shall be amusing.
How many more times shall I be here editing and adding more Characters each time.
Anyway here is a list of my Charactes and also my Character profiles!

To help Newer people, I will post which Role plays Each Character I use are in.

Hiei Jaganshi- Any RP
Kuhi Minamino- It's The End Of the World as We know it, YYH In our World, And When Parody Takes Over.

Kana Takarashima - It's The End Of the World as We know it, YYH In our World, And When Parody Takes Over.
Yuuji Urameshi - It's The End Of the World as We know it, YYH In our World, And When Parody Takes Over.
Yoh Akuro- Any Role Play
Kid- Any Role Play
Hina Kuwabara - It's The End Of the World as We know it, YYH In our World, And When Parody Takes Over.
Lioh Mot- Any Role Play
Jencho Hound: Only in Orders of Human World

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:11 pm
_________________H i e i x J a g a n s h i__________________
_ _ _ _ _ ___________________________________»»

User Image
Username: Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child
Name: Hiei Jaganshi
Race: half Koorime, half fire demon
Weight: 120lb
Height: 4'11, 5'2 with hair
Hair Color Black with white starbrust
Eye Color Crimson
Personality:
Appearance(s): H i e i J a g a n s h i
Weapons: Katana
Powers: Hiei controls Fire, He has control of the Dragon of the darkness flame and has a Jagan Eye that he use to control the Dragon flame. At this time he has little control over his Ice powers and finds them useless anyway.
Their Life: lala It's long? Can I type it out later?
Other: Hiei and Kurama had one messed up night and now Hiei is Father to a Fox/fire/Ice demon thing. With that they named him Kuhi and Hiei dissapred after Kuhi's 5th birthday or something like that and is back under under the allegiance of Mukuro
Parents: Hina and Crimson
Theme song:
Crush: Hn...

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:41 pm
_________________K u h i x M i n a m i n o__________________

User Image

Name: Kuhi Minamino
Race: Fire Koorime/Kitsune
Weight: 119lb
Height: 4'11 [ 5'5 in demon]
Hair Color Red with black streaks [ Black hair sticking up with red streaks in demon]
Eye Color Green in Human [ Red in Demon]

Personality: Kuhi is a very smart boy for his ages, His top in all his classes, and is very laid back. Sometimes he can get a little jumpy due to Luke and Yuuji always doing something to him.

Appearance(s):
K u h i M i n a m i n o
Weapons: Right now it's just his fists and anything he can get his hands on.
Powers: Control over plants, and has good control over Fire but has yet to know that he has demonic powers, but he can you telepathic powers.
Their Life: Kuhi Minamino, His parents being Hiei and Kurama he was born in one of the weirdest ways every. You know He never understood it. But he was told his mother died and his father was Kurama when it was the other way around.

He has tops grades in all his classes and sometimes Yuuji and Luke make him do there work, It gets him out of having to dress weird or being man whore but very rarely. Kuhi workers rather hard at the hot springs his father work at and he seems to always do something that his not sure if he did. He tries to help out his 'father' Kurama at the hot springs as much as he can.

At school he tries to keep away from his fan girls but always gets dragged there due to his best friends, Yuuji and Luke. Hell sometimes even Kai jumps in and helps. He doesn't know much about demons and stuff he just things they are a story or something because Grandma Genkai talks about them all the time. He goes there to train and learn how to fight something Kurama set up for after school... Wonder if he'll ever find out the truth....
Other: Kuhi puts up with Luke and Yuuji either man whoring him off, or Dressing him up and Dying his hair. He'll never be free!
Parents: Kurama and Hiei
Theme song:John Rzeznik-I'm Still Here
Crush: none

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:23 pm
_________________ K a n a T a k a r a s h i m a __________________
[_ _ ___________________________________»»♱

User Image
Name: Kana Takarashima
Race: Human
Weight: 110lb
Height: 5'1
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Personality: Kana is a very laid back girl, who seems to be one of the boys, With a tom-boyish attuied and The very lean of fighting and always getting in trouble she runs with Kuhi's group of little evil friends. The saddest thing is, she is one of the only girls not running after Kuhi.
Appearance(s):
K a n a T a k a r a s h i m a
Weapons: Kana use anything she can get her hands on, but she has two gloves that have studs on them that hurt a lot when used.
Powers: Spiritual powers, Can see the dead and talk them, and also get visions.
Their Life: Kana Takarashima, is one of those students Genkai just picks out of boredom, on a class field trip to the temple Genkai owns. Kana had tripped and black out, to awake a few hours later freak out and going on about how something was going to attack Tokyo, Taking the hint Genkai gave a letter to Koemna and the Spirit gang dealt with it. Genkai liking this Girls spirit power took her on and started to train her to be a fighter. The girls parents not really caring where there daughter was just forgot about her and Genkai took over watching the Girl. Now that the Girls a pretty good fighter she still respect Genkai's out of do of Grandmas evil boot camp sucked and she doesn't want to go through with it. Going to school with Kuhi, Yuuji and Luke is always fun just Kana doesn't trust Luke at all. Stupid imp as she always thinks about. How well Guess that is life.
Other: Kana lives and works a Genkai's temple. She pretty much the Maid but gets free training and always gives tips about something happening in the world. Also for a Fighter she really seems like like to sing and use a lot of music for training
Parents: Mother- Kari; Father- Haku
Theme song:Tangled Up In Me-Skye Sweetnam
Crush: None

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:39 pm
_________________Y u u j i x U r a m e s h i__________________
[_ _ ___________________________________»»

User Image
Name: Yuuji Urameshi
Race: Human/mazoku
Height: 5'3
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown

Personality: He gets terrible grades, skips class as often as possible, his coarse language and brash, arrogant perverted manner get him into A lot of trouble, the good thing about Yuuji is sometimes he can weezle himself out and can protected himself. Other then most of that stuff his really laid back and can be lazy at times.
Appearance(s):

Y u u j i U r a m e s h i
Weapons: His Fists or anything he can get his hands on.
Powers: Spirit Gun, Spirit Shotgun and other spiritual powers.
Their Life: Yuuji Fourteen and goes to Sarayashiki Junior High. His never been good at school but due to his terrible grades, skipping classes as often as possible, his coarse language and brash, arrogant perverted manner, It's easy to tell that this is the son Of Yusuke. The sad thing is Yuuji is a bright kid he just doesn't like School so he doesn't put his brain to work. Yuuji really enjoys fighting and had a temper problem when he was younger, So at the time Yusuke had taken him to Genkai and had Genkai train him and tried to deal with the anger. After he learnt that he was half demon when he was ten he also learnt that Kuhi was demon and was told never to tell him. He learnt that his father also used to fight and kill demons and that Kuhi's parents did the same thing. It was weird learning this all. Btu after learning this things became more clear for him, He still does get his little temper snaps once and awhile but not much anymore.
Other: Yuuji teams up with Luke all the time and always! ALWAYS Finds ways to do something to Kuhi, the poor Guy is never safe.
Parents: Keiko and Yusuke Urameshi
Theme song:Escape The Fate - Situations
Crush: Ha no one, But he does hit on Kuhi just to freak him out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:35 pm
_________________Y o h x A k u r o__________________

User ImageUsername:Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child
Name: Yoh Akuro
Race: Vampire
Weight: 130lb
Height: 5'7
Hair Color Red
Eye Color Gray
Personality: Well Me? Yoh, I'm the nicest guy you'll meet in town! I love hanging with my foxy girl and enjoy a good drink or so. I'm slightly scared of drinking blood though. . . Long story! But yeah. I'm loyal and you can count on me. Now for Akuro. His a heartless b*****d who enjoys a good cruel laugh. He doesn't drink liqure but he'll drink blood right off the bat with no thinking needed. His a bit heartless that way. . . Whatever as long as he doesn't hurt my Isuna
Appearance(s):
Y o h A k u R o
Weapons: a Small Dagger
Powers: Power to teleport through shadows, Able to make small nightmares for a short time and is able to se telepathic power.
Their Life: I wasn't always a vampire. I used to be a human with a power control over the element of fire. When I was younger I burnt down my house and got into a lot of trouble. My parents left me at a foster home which happen to be Miss Genkai-sama. she taught me to control my power and spirit power before I started to look for work.

Once I was old enough I started highschool and soon moved onto collage. . . At once though I was walking home from school. heading back to miss Genkai's before I was attacked by a blood sucker. I was turn into a Vampire and from that one my life changed.
One day working for Miss Mukuro-san in demon world. I had spotted a white fox demon in the miss of bamboo by the lake and would watch her every day as she sung and dance to the plants as they grew. One day I finally walked up to her and asked her why she sung and danced to them. She told me it was good for them. So for a bit I would join her in her song and dance before I would go back to working for Mukuro and helping Hiei.

As time passed I soon started to fall for the white fox demon who was named Isuna Kaze. As it happen She fell for me it seemed. We started to get closer and well. one day she learnt about my darker secret. . . My other half.

that when I found out. The white fox I love wanted to kill me...well My darker self. It was a bounty set up by a demon from a different land from where I lived. I was rather mad at the though. . . So Was Akuro. At that Akuro took control. . .

Akuro...My dark self had shown one day and hurt Isuna badly. I felt like she would never talk to me again as he held a gun to her head and his own threating to kill them both for the sake of me. I had fought myself back to seal my body back form my other half and had told Isuna how sorry I was. . . it took a bit but we understood what happen and how to deal with it.

The funny thing about this is. I use a pole for attacking and Akuro uses guns. I hate guns but some reason I carry them for him. I also am always seen with a bright pink Whisky bottle and a cowboy hat with yellow sunglasses.

Anyway I know Kurama and Hiei from Mukuro-sama. I also went to school with Kurama for the longest time but after I was turn into a vampire I had dropped out and worked for Mukuro like I said. But I still kept in touch and now I'm like a uncle to some a** child....great.
Parents: Deceased
Theme song: Metro Station Shake It
Crush:Isuna Kaze

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:35 pm
((*can be deleted if need be*))

Hey Yoh-kun! Thank you for the message, We need to play hooky again and spend sometime together *fox smile* Maybe go mess with Hiei some or something *Is being glared at by Hiei* Oooorrrr go out drinking again ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:46 pm
Isuna:Heehee *Dances about*

Hiei and Kurama sitting in a tree!
K-I-S-S-I-N-Woah! *dodges rose whip and Fireball*

Not my fault you guys got drunk and made out!

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 am
_________________ I s a d o r a R a m s d e n x K I D __________________

User Image
Name: Isadora " Kid " Ramsden
Race: Puppet Master Demon
Height: 5'1
Hair Color Blond with Random Colors
Eye Color Green
Personality: Kid’s a Loyal Girl; she enjoys bugging and making fun of people. But she would never ditch her friends, she a skilled fighter some days, but other days she could care less about it. She does okay in school just get by. She loves to pull pranks and loves running around with her puppets. You could call all three of them Comic reliefs at times. She has a bad mouth and well can be very mouthy which gets her in trouble.
Appearance(s): Puppet Master Kid <3
Weapons: Two Tiger Claws, and a hidden Arm and shoe blade.
Powers:Puppet Control, Stage Magic and Telekinesis
Their Life: Bad Reputatuion- Joan Jett
Kid life is rather different. She is that of a puppet master, or a string user to be correct on her demonic race. They are very humanoid creatures but are able to control either dead human flesh after placing a soul in it, or placing a soul in demon oak or other tree to build the body for the puppet.

Kid is a fun one. Originally she was born in London, But after her family learnt about her curse powers, which happen to be someone left her at the door step very young. She wasn’t ever the child of the parents she grew up with. She was left there by the puppet race to learn more about the human race. With that, Kid grew up being more human than anything but once she stumbled into the demon world, A women by the name of Mukuro found her half dead. The Women took her in as a worker and told her everything she knew about puppet masters and soon Kid was away working on her own Puppet. Her first puppet she made was the puppet name Ruka, Who was then given the title Ruka the Living dead. Ruka was a special case as Puppet masters steal souls from the Spirit world to bring their puppets alive.

But when Kid was reaching into the portal to find the perfect Soul she messed up and grabbed A murder rapist by the name of Azuko Matchki and soon re named as Ruka.
With only having Ruka for half her life, Kid learnt how to use Weapons to fight and low class stage magic like most puppet Master. Puppet master are very strange at it, with that. When a puppet master is born they don’t get raised in their own house but are place in a new house hold. So if one was going to be a fighter it would be raised in a fighter house, if one a magic user a magic house.

But seeing as Kid was being raised herself she learnt very low class magic and the skill of fighting with Puppets. But she also taught herself how to fight with Tiger claws the weapons almost like Katars.

When Kid lived in the Human world though, after her family got rid of her, she lived in Japan with a Boy who moved there years ago name Theo. She never told Theo her real name. Just simple said Kid and that was it. But after Theo moved away from Japan, Kid found herself working in Demon world when Mukuro found her and then found her also being Part of Hiei’s Team that stayed in the Human world watching that side and also working in demon world.

At this point, Kid had found another puppet who name used to be Jackie Stone. But then renamed as Kepi the Experiment, She was a Nazi Experiment, as back in the war they were trying to make the super human. . . instead they made a crazy monster. Kid found her one day in the sewer well on a mission for Mukuro to kill a deadly demon. Now to restore the body and find the souls that belong into it was a trick but Kid managed to do that with Kepi.

It was a new style of Puppet mastering but it turn out very well. Kid’s puppets are strange, but she does love them both a lot. But she doesn’t use them all the time. She normally fights hand to hand, or using her weapons or even magic.

Other: Kid can only have two Puppets at a time, If she wanted another puppet she would have to one of her puppets in Puppet sleep, Which is like turning the puppet into a small Doll where they still have a soul but can only sit there. She has never done this and doesn't want to. She likes her puppet Team so far.
Parents: Dad and Mom?
Theme song:
Crush:Rinku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm
_________________H i n a x K u w a b a r a__________________

User Image
Name: Hina Kuwabara
Race: Half Demon [1/2 Koorime 1/2 Human]
Weight: 60 lb
Height: 4'4
Hair Color A very light teal gray color
Eye Color dark brown almost red.
Personality: a few words to describe your character
Appearance(s):
H i n a K u w a b a r a

Weapons: n/a
Powers: Control over Ice healing and a really high spiritual awarness
Their Life: Hina Kuwabara, Yukina and Kazuma's lovely little daughter. The sad thing about Hina is that by a early age she was able to see spirits, At the age of two she was mumbling with the spirits then age the age of four. She was able to scare her older brother. When she was younger a ghost had tried to hurt her. From there on she was very skiddish kid but still really enjoy tlking to most of the ghost in that found her. After the attack she was slowly able to see into the future but only once and awhile. She is very scared of one type of ghost and that is the Hollows the ghost with the banshee Scream. She hates them, because that was the ghost that tried to hurt her. She never told her parents anything about that so there still no point about it.

Other then the able to see live Spirits and into the future, Hina is half Human Half Demon. She used Ice ability and has done a pretty good job slowly learning them. Her mother been trying to teach her how to use healing power, But she still trying to learn. It's really hard because she always spacing out. She seems to do perfectly fine in school though or then the spacing out and people thing she insane. Maybe one day she'll grow out of it. Or maybe not.
Other: Hina, has a very good spirit awareness. She can See any ghost around here, Power and sometimes even have a small look into the Future. She seems to have that creepy little kid thing going on.
Parents: Kazuma and Yukina kuwabara
Theme song: My Imortal-Evanescence
Crush: she nine. Give me a break >.>

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:05 pm
Lulz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:29 pm
User ImageUsername:
Name: Able Michkuui
Race: Bat Demon
Weight: 190lb
Height: 5'4
Hair Color Short blackish Brown hair
Eye Color Dark Brown
Personality: Able is a strange one, He very honorable at times. But he loves to screw around literary. He loves it, But seemed to change after he found out about his Son. He doesn't care, his loyal to his new bosses and thankful but once his angry, Man he sees red and is very good at lying his a** off.
Appearance(s): Able Michkuui The Demon Hidden
Weapons: Katanas and needles.
Powers: Very Skilled at Healing, and darkness control yet he barley knows how to use it. The most he can do is stalk someone using their on shadow.
Their Life: After being on the run all his life and screwing every female demon he could find. Able find himself cornered and about to be murder by a group of angry villagers. He found himself being saved by a Fire demon with a cursed arm and a Robotic women. After the demons were taken down. Mukuro the Robot women asked Able to join their team as the medical man they needed. As months before this Hiei had killed their old medical women Zeavha for being a traitor. After working with Mukuro and Hiei for a bit. Both learn that Able was a sex fiend and love women but it seemed to stop at one point when Able found out about a Son he had. He knew nothing about this son, Not his age, or what type of Demon or Human he was. Just a baby picture that was dropped in his mail box in Demon world.

His one goal is to find his son, But he still is a dog for Mukuro so must listen to all her demands and still work for Hiei as well. He spends about all his time at his hut, if his not working on patients then his watching his 'Stories' AKA his drama shows. He loves them.
Other: Hows a Real bad Smoking Problem and is really famous for smoking well doing surgery on patients.
Parents/Kids: Doesn't really Remember his Parents but he does have a Son somewhere~!
Theme song: Live Again- Sevendust
Crush: Why use a Crush as an Excuse? Sex is sex.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm
L i o h X M o t

User ImageUsername: Hiei_The_forbidden_Child
Name: Lioh 'Loki' Mot
Race: Bubonic plague Revenant
Weight: 130 lb
Height:4'12
Hair Color Lioh hair is long black with blond in it.
Eye Color Purple
Personality: Lioh is a very well manner person, after many years of living his rebelous self left him. Though he can be rashed, short tempered and easily deadly his loyal and will respect people rather well. His honorcode may be your only way you stay alive. It's amusing as Lioh has a vey adult like side to him but at times he can act like a child.
Appearance(s): Lioh Loki Mot
weapons: Dual Katana but normaly just his insects or his own claws.
Powers: Controls the Bubonic Plague in his little bugs that he uses, He also has super human streghthen and shapeshifting. . .His dangerous yet he seems so nice...
Their Life: Lioh Mot is 800 earth years old, But In demon world his much older. He is almost older then time himself in this plain. Lioh has traveled between both worlds and he was the one blamed for the black death in London, As death and war became very big
in the human world, it became very high in the demon world and spirit world. Lioh was almost like the walking reaper in his younger times.
As he started to age he soon relized his was of wrong and would change, as years went on and on he changed a lot but he was still deadly.

At once, Lioh was cursed with deadly blood, if to much was taken from him and dropped into someone wounds or drank the person would get super ill or die from the blood that held poison in it. . .

Spirit world found him close to the time Mukuro did, and Spirit world wanted to destory the old demon as he was older then time himself but because he was very dangerous as well. Spirit world placed chains on him, and Mukuro had the words to break the chains for him to fight. After his promise to help and serve Mukuro he was at her feet and working, Though it was weird becuase Lioh Mot looked like Hiei, His fact anything, his eyes looked different because of color and his hair was longer. . .But. . . His fighting style and honourcode is very close to Hiei's.

Lioh is also Mukuro left hand man as Hiei is the right. Both of them are well trusted to mukuro even though Both dislike her a little bit. Yet both hold some respect.
Lioh also disliked some think, He hates seeing people kill bugs and he hates being underminded. . . His older then time itself and knows more about the world then most. . .Many things are still unknown about him and spirit world can't document all his travel but soon they will.
Other: Lioh is older then time itself, his also a Revenant which means his a flesh eater think zombie but more well groomed and way more smarter. Though because of his bumbonic plaugeness he also contorls and loves his bugs.

Another thing about him is Lioh acts like a young child for a reason, As he was beat to hell year ago, he lost a lot of his memory and doesn't remember his true age, so he thinks his only in the teenage area at times. He acts really cute but at times something will jump back to him and he'll remember his older.
Parents: Doesn't Remember
Theme song: Firefiles- Owl City
Crush:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 am
Username:
Name: Jencho Hound
Race: Hell Hound Drow.
Weight: 98lb
Height: 5'3
Hair Color Rusty Red
Eye Color Dark Red
Personality: Jencho is a mix case, His scared of some girls if he doesn't know them right off the bat, Always tends to fight and repeats a lot of stuff that people say. He can be wise at times then he can fall back into a more child state. . . He seems to enjoy fighting only when he needs too and seems to snarl a lot due to some of the hound in him. . . His loyal for that but he holds a lot of respect to people.
Appearance(s): Jencho Now
Weapons: kendama
Powers: Control A rusty color Flame. Mostly only controls fire and has some speed to time, and strength
Their Life: Jencho hound was born in a drow village. As it is, Female drows are the stronger of the race and Males are only used to re poplutate, as the were trying to make a strong female egg to make a hell hound female drow. It back fired and with that screwed up turning the egg with to many of the genetic code add up to a male. With that, he was born as a test tube and soon thrown away like trash.

His real mother you could call her that sent him to a slave trades and with that, Jencho lived all his life in the slavery life, after being found by Hiei and Hikari, well Hikari was on a dangerous mission and HIei had gone with her to keep her safe. They brought the child back and soon Hiei grew a small bond with him. As it turn out, so did everyone on the team. Jencho was then placed into a school for him to learn some Human ways. Though he gets a tough time at school due to his skin color, dark tan skin, Red rusty hair and dark red eyes. It makes people wonder about him at times. None the less his pretty happy with his new life. He no longer is a slave.
Other: He seems to be more wiser then a ten year old. But as a slave, that's all a person can think of. Life. His skin is a very dark tan color, Red hair but a rusty color and dark red eyes. Think an Arabic look almost.
Parents: A Women who sold him away and a Father who could careless. Drow women dominant and with that. Left him as a weak boy to give away to trade.
Theme song: Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly- HIM
Crush: None.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Files....:::Profile's:::....

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items