Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
HCT Presale & The Official PATD Fan Club <-- (BIG NEWS!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the The Official PATD Fan Club?
  DUH! <333
  No, that's a waste of $30.
  Naww, I don't like PATD THAT much.
  Maybe...
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:45 pm
Panic At The Disco MySpace Bulletin
Monday, January 28, 2008

Honda Civic Tour Presale

A limited number of presale tickets for The Honda Civic Tour dates below will go on sale tomorrow at 4:00 pm local time through panicatthedisco.com/tickets. For an additional $30, you will receive a limited edition t-shirt, early entry into the concert and one year membership in The Official PATD Fan Club when it launches in Spring of 2008. Fan Club members will receive access to a member's only website with exclusive content, chat servers, contests and promotional opportunities throughout the year and a lucky few VIP Ticket purchasers will also be chosen for a Meet and Greet with the band.

And be sure to check out the world premiere of the new single 'Nine In The Afternoon' tonight at 9 pm on myspace.com/panicatthedisco and be the first to preorder your copy of Pretty. Odd.

See you tonight,
fueledbyadam

04.10 San Francisco, CA
04.12 San Diego, CA
04.13 Phoenix, AZ
04.15 Oklahoma City, OK
04.18 Dallas, TX
04.20 Houston, TX
04.22 Tampa, FL
04.23 Miami, FL
04.24 Orlando, FL
04.26 Atlanta, GA
04.30 Washington, DC
05.07 New York City, NY
05.09 Philadelphia, PA
05.10 Wallingford, CT
05.11 Boston, MA
05.14 Toronto, ON
05.20 Detroit, MI
05.23 Chicago, IL
05.27 Minneapolis, MN
05.30 St. Louis, MO
06.03 Denver, CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:26 pm
OH MY EFFING GOODNESS.
I would totally spend $30 bucks for a membership o: .

I'm so glad I saved up my money! I have $80 bucks so I can buy the CD AND membership SPECIALNESS

But then I don't know if my parents would let me do it crying

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:57 am
Those fan clubs are kinda.. eh.
They're cool and all... but most of the contests are US only or the prizes you win and special offers they have are like concert tickets or something. I know a girl from Holland (the country, not Michigan xp ) who's in Santi's Little Helpers and she says the only thing she really got out of it was the t-shirt and access to the website. So I don't know if that's worth 30 dollars, plus the price of a HCT ticket sweatdrop

But a Meet & Greet definitely is surprised
I wonder if it's US-residents only...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Panda.Gal
OH MY EFFING GOODNESS.
I would totally spend $30 bucks for a membership o: .

I'm so glad I saved up my money! I have $80 bucks so I can buy the CD AND membership SPECIALNESS

But then I don't know if my parents would let me do it crying

They have to let you! xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Those fan clubs are kinda.. eh.
They're cool and all... but most of the contests are US only or the prizes you win and special offers they have are like concert tickets or something. I know a girl from Holland (the country, not Michigan xp ) who's in Santi's Little Helpers and she says the only thing she really got out of it was the t-shirt and access to the website. So I don't know if that's worth 30 dollars, plus the price of a HCT ticket sweatdrop

But a Meet & Greet definitely is surprised
I wonder if it's US-residents only...

I think it's worth it. surprised I don't know...just being able to say that you're in PATD's official fan club is kind of cool. And then having a chance to meet them...even if it's a one in a million chance...it's still really cool.

But it'd be dumb if it was only for people in America.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 pm
Yeah. I don't know. Maybe. I just spent a ton though so I don't know right now xp domokun  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:05 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah. I don't know. Maybe. I just spent a ton though so I don't know right now xp domokun

Yeah, I understand. xD That's why I'm not buying the Deluxe right now...because of the tickets and the membership. (well, hopefully my dad will give in tonight!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:52 pm
I don't think I'm going to buy the membership tonight. surprised You see...

panicatthedisco.com
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE ONE EARLY ENTRY PER VIP TICKET PURCHASED AND IT WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR THE SHOW FOR WHICH YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VIP PACKAGE. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MULTIPLE TICKETS AND WANT EARLY ENTRY FOR ALL OF YOUR TICKET PURCHASES – YOU MUST CHOOSE THE VIP OPTION FOR ALL TICKETS.

So, like...to be able to get a chance to meet Panic, get the t-shirts, and get early entry and everything...my dad would have to buy it for BOTH of us, and I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't want to be a part of the Panic At The Disco Fan Club. xD I wouldn't want to buy just one early entry ticket for me, because I'm not going to want to go in alone. That's an extra $60. So, maybe I'll just join the club in the spring when it launches.

BUT MY DAD SAID HE'LL BUY ME TICKETS!!!
I'M GOING TO THE DETROIT SHOW, YOU GUYS!!!
I'M GOING TO SEE PANIC AGAIN!!! 4laugh heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm
We just bought tickets minutes ago!!! 4laugh heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:56 pm
I'm so doing that, even with all odds against me.
I mean, someone has to win, right?

But it could be bad news... I was all giddy and giggly up to the last five minutes of meeting Gerard Way. I was fine when I met him, didn't spazz when he called me sweetheart either.

But I might just die if anyone in panic call me that. MCR is my favorite band and they saved my life but the twisted fangirl hiding inside of me is pointing out Brendon and Ryan aren't that much older than me...

I'm I physco for worrying about going fangirl on them when I'm not usually like that IRL?

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Gerard called you sweetheart?! -faints-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 pm
iSnuffles

But it could be bad news... I was all giddy and giggly up to the last five minutes of meeting Gerard Way. I was fine when I met him, didn't spazz when he called me sweetheart either.

But I might just die if anyone in panic call me that. MCR is my favorite band and they saved my life but the twisted fangirl hiding inside of me is pointing out Brendon and Ryan aren't that much older than me...

I'm I physco for worrying about going fangirl on them when I'm not usually like that IRL?

I'm not a big Gerard Way fan...infact...I don't like MCR at all. But it's still really cool that you got to meet him. 3nodding I honestly don't think that anyone in Panic has the type of personality to call one of their fans "sweetheart" though. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:42 pm
iSnuffles

That's so cool c: . Gerard calling you "sweetheart".
I would totally die if Panic actually called me that eek 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:12 am
Yay! Congratulations Prime! 4laugh

I really don't see Panic! calling anyone "sweetheart" xp domokun Even their girlfriends.. it just seems unnatural xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Yay! Congratulations Prime! 4laugh

I really don't see Panic! calling anyone "sweetheart" xp domokun Even their girlfriends.. it just seems unnatural xp

Thank youuu.

I can see them calling their girlfriends that. surprised Well, maybe not sweatheart. But, I can see them calling her "sweetie" or "honey." But not their fans.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff