Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Marks Legacy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame damnee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 pm
I do not take credit for these poems. These were written by a good friend of mine who chooses to remain unknown. he just wanted to know what others thought of them... i think they're amazing BTW.. thank you

The most reclently revised ^^

If love must lead to evil in order to show the path of life then love its self must be evil.

So now I stand in a light of night with my tears of ice. I stand betrayed by my feelings… my thoughts, the same emotions that will me not to sleep the same will that drives me mad. Now the evil beneath becomes unleashed knowing the future though far from accepting it. While you look away a tear silently falls and another part of my life is taken. Though they say they care they are blind to what is happening inside. I am now sickened by my thoughts though they serve me well, giving every action a type of higher purpose though some subconscious. The wisdom gained from watching, listening and seeing when others think not; builds and teaches me, showing me the truth. Some will see as mad while others will see logic it matters not for they can never truly understand the pain beneath. Now once again as they look away another tear falls though not for me but for their blind eyes. Knowledge alone will not teach this lost one; this lost one must gain wisdom to carry on. Fueled by years of bottled rage, years of sorrow will finally become unleashed. The fury only forgotten while consumed by sorrow and the sorrow only forgotten while consumed by rage though never truly forgotten. Though through such pain a love everlasting lives deep within. Now hidden wisdom powers the choices made even if not seen by others. These eyes view the world as no other could under stand; these eyes have brought such destruction to the soul in turn I can never truly be at peace. So now I let the fools of this life beat me for it is not yet time to thaw out of this prison. Now let all know as the blades of ice thaw and the songs of sorrow echo threw the depths once more all will fall before the wrath of one mighty warrior. Though this death will always be among us assuring that I can never truly forget, there are times that I may forget to remember. And tried these 100 lives could not find peace, these 100 tears could not bring her back to me, these 100 chances could not change the past and now I stand close to death. So now only time can show the path I will truly follow; and let this remind all that limitations thought to be seen stand as an illusion in your mind.

And so here I stand, alone again, for these monsters keep me from my love, my life, my soul. Though as everything falls away I will hold her close, will she see what I truly am? Though I am ready to leave this place too much of my memory still sleeps and with out it I cannot perform the tasks at hand. I stand unable to burry such feelings though I should easily be able, but this one is special she may be the key to all, the answers to my questions; or will she be the one to fully unleash the rage inside? Already those closer see smaller disturbances in my actions for the one I love is not near to sooth me; though for now it would seem the others are at bay and do not understand. So I must wonder, am I worthy of this second chance I have been given to make this world right? Perhaps it is too late and I will destroy what I am here to save; these savage emotions battle an unseen war inside and will likely decide the out come. What will I become when the only one that can bring me to rest leaves? I am not blind I know that it is bound to happen once again, though sometimes I wonder what other people, her of all, would think after reading my legacy. Would they see it as a joke? Think it stupid? Or would they actually see and understand? Now once again only time will tell. Each question asked rarely for knowledge same as every word said it is more to test the wisdom of others. Things cannot continue this present course I shall not allow it, I will not let the people of this world keep me from my love. So let none forget the name for she is my love and will never be forgotten. And I, I will fight this war never shall I pass until my goal has been reached… poisoned or not.

I have learned that the heart of all humans is there weakness, it brings much pain. This pain can lead to them destroying others or rather them self. I can sense the weakness it gives me but even I feel strength in what heart I have. So long as she remains here my abilities will be kept in check though after she leaves I fear that I will lose what is left of my heart and I will destroy others. Life has many aspects and of all living creatures I pity the human race most of all. One after another I have watch one human destroy another weather it be physically or mentally. They pride their knowledge, they praise their creations though so little they have accomplished. It is the human race who have poisoned this world and killed countless elements of life, even some for sport.

I now stand destroyed. The damage has been done and I fear things will only get worse. The pain, the sorrow, the anger and the over whelming sadness now destroy what I am and the one that can save me is the source of such a pain, even though not their fault. If only there was always a second chance to set things right, maybe I could feel right. So blind I was and am, I could not see what I was doing wrong or right. No longer can I sleep for it pains me far too much to think of the day my life turned upside down and around. To think of all the mistakes made only enrages me further and now I can no longer feel right. How can I give love while consumed by hate and failure?

As time passed, giving answers to unknown questions things became clearer. Though thinking I under stand what seems to be I am blind. Could the answer to such pain be in the source of the heart ace? While thinking I under stand another all I seem to do is see the bad while in turn I pain them. Perhaps there is yet another second chance to set things right, and maybe, just maybe it’s not too late. Though even through a greatness there must exist a sorrow. The lands of this earth separate what must be, all in this life seem to exist only as bricks in the way of being with the other half of my heart. Always so easy to miss read though hard to miss see. So now each day passes just like the last, another dark day and another bright night. Time being the worst enemy of all, making pain long and happiness short. While everyone caught in this cures of time, blinded by a crimson light, though if given a day with her, time may yet pass us by.

Now as time passes eternities story continues to unravel, telling it’s self with each passing moment. More days of joy come only to pass, though now my heart bleeds as the memories of a loving joy consume it. Each feeling now consumed by love a new strength is found each step lighter, each thought brighter. My heart feels closer than ever, each day passing with ease. The thoughts of her so close so near will stand forever even when she is gone. The heart of light, the time of bright, though tears of ice? The only regret I now have is that she will never truly know how stronge my feelings for her are and always will be forever more…Now if only her trust were more with me she could feel less pain. On the 16th, the sky, the sea and all that lives I wish us to be together forever; Let the miles not separate, let the hate not consume, let all that know peace share, let the world find sleep, let her be with me while us at peace, and last may God stand by our side.

Let thy bow before The Legacy…

As always the Legacy may never come to an end, how could it with such trouble lurking around all? The pain returns, as it always will never can I be at peace, this is now known well and I will never forget, though a different type of pain each time it is. It is unclear who cares for this lost soul and always will. That which is shown proves so far none do, shall it ever change? The war I will fight but as the darkness consumes a new evil powers my strength. Even the Legacy its self is caught in the curse of time, never letting the story finish telling.

No running, no hiding, there is no escape. I cannot hide behind my life and I cannot out run my emotions though try I each night. The Legacy lives on though slowly telling. New joy, new pain, as the past once again repeats itself. Never again will such a mistake be made.

I now hunger, though yet I eat it fills me not, for I must hunger something so much more.

Now bombarded from the eternal battle the patients left all but evaporates and thy rage flows through like never before. For standing alone gives no one to sooth the anger, the mind goes insane, no longer knowing wrong from right, or pain from sorrow. If the cause just the blades have no limit to there power though if thy oppose the life that power fades to but a mindless rage.

My emotions, these emotions, released in a death cry, from the sky, the only relief in this life, the only release from this lie; From a consuming sorrow, loneliness is crying, sleep rising, running on eternities roadway, lifeless, falling, awake and sleeping in a silent scream, to land in a field of dream, pain of past and pain to come, sorrow unleashed in a storm. Storms of sorrow, storms of joy, joy of love and joy of life. Flowing in a river of pain, still untamed, to this day, let actions betray the words today singing the songs of love this day.

If you’re feeling down and lost; don’t cry, we all make mistakes, don't search you've been found, don't wonder for you will find. We're all human, no ones perfect, someone cares for all of you everyday, even if it's only me. If you ever need someone to talk to I’m here, if you ever need someone to hold I’m here. If we did not feel pain or anger or sorrow, where would we be today, what path would that put us on, they say we learn from our mistakes, but we don't. The past is ever reoccurring, only in a different fashion. Don't hide in the shadows and follow your life, live your life and let it walk beside you. Go out and touch someone’s life, give them another reason to hold on for you never know when that person just not wanting to go on may be you.

They say it is a gift, those of you who shine. A gift to everyday shine upon those whom can not yet shine such brightness themselves.

Now! Let thy heart and mind be ready for any sacrifice…
Let thy not reserve hate for the ladder,
Let thy not falter in this great sacrifice…
Let all be forgiven and nothing held back for the time is now!
Let all be proven,
And the story will at long last, finally, come to an end.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:28 pm
Tell your friend that I think he is very good. And tell him to keep writing!  

Lhia Dunwaith

Ame damnee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 am
can do ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:36 pm
It's very elegant heart  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100