Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaianos Argentinos

Back to Guilds

Tags: Argentina, EspaƱol, Peron, Empanada, Tururu 

Reply Lindos Recuerdos
English practice and help (Ayuda con el Ingles y practica) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 pm

User ImageOk so a quien le interesaria chatear aca en este lugarcito en ingles y recivir ayuda con lo que quiern escribir o la tarea o etc? =)
A mi me parece una buena idea (aparte de que yo como ke me canso cuando hablo mucho en castellano si crease o no el teclado esta preparado para escribir en ingles y tengo menos errores xD)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:26 pm

User Imageso who's up for some chat?
User Image  

Baby Angel Mia

[Sake]

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:32 pm
I was doing this yesterday with a friend..xD
but he isn't very good at inglish.. so I'm in  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:35 pm
I chat in english with a friend of Gaia xd  

CindoRela
Vice Captain

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 pm

User Imagethat's so awesome, honestly I never thought anyone will join this cause...you know...some argentine people dont like english at all, so tell me about you will you? Im Mia I dont think I had the pleasure to meet you?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 pm
CindoRela
I chat in english with a friend of Gaia xd

User ImageWelcome Cinder, I have like 100 friends that speak English, Ive been in english speaking countries so...but here in gaia yeah of course, imagine I spent like 2 years before I met you guys and I had no idea there were people from Argentina...o.o
User Image  

Baby Angel Mia

Volda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:40 pm
Your father's from England, isn't he? o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:41 pm
I'm bad for english xD
I never go to forums and post in Guilds of people that speak spanish so I never meet people that speaks english xD  

CindoRela
Vice Captain

Volda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm
CindoRela
I'm bad for english xD
I never go to forums and post in Guilds of people that speak spanish so I never meet people that speaks english xD

I've been speaking English everyday for the last 2 years, so I'm kinda tired of it xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:45 pm
Volda
CindoRela
I'm bad for english xD

I've been speaking English everyday for the last 2 years, so I'm kinda tired of it xD

I never speak english xd I need a lot of practice surprised  

CindoRela
Vice Captain

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 pm
Volda

User Imageyes he is, indeed, how do you know that? oh Im sorry maybe I said that somewhere =) ...Is there something bad about it?
do you have a job or something in which they require you to speak in English?

@Cindorella you can speak it since I can read and understand you, go ahead practice here =)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:48 pm
I got my final exam in december..so I had to speak english xDD

Mia: Hi! I'm Sake or Sabrina...but I prefer Sake xD
I was wondering...where are you from?  

[Sake]

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100

Volda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Baby Angel Mia
Volda

User Imageyes he is, indeed, how do you know that? oh Im sorry maybe I said that somewhere =) ...Is there something bad about it?
@Cindorella you can speak it since I can read and understand you, go ahead practice here =)
User Image

Actually, I think it's awesome! n_n
I'm studying to be an English teacher, so that's why I have to speak English everyday... And I love how british people speak... I love british accent! x3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:51 pm
[Sake]
I got my final exam in december..so I had to speak english xDD

Mia: Hi! I'm Sake or Sabrina...but I prefer Sake xD
I was wondering...where are you from?

User ImageHi nice to meet you girl.
Well Im actually Argentine (technically speaking hehe) but I spent a lot of time in England when I was very young then moved here, then went to the states (America) and then back and forward from one country to the other, I just came back last year for the school term.
User Image  

Baby Angel Mia

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:53 pm
Volda
Baby Angel Mia
Volda

User Image

Actually, I think it's awesome! n_n
I'm studying to be an English teacher, so that's why I have to speak English everyday... And I love how british people speak... I love british accent! x3

User Imagethen you would like my father, I actually have some accent too but not really that deep like his, wow a teacher of English!!! isnt that awesome!!! n_n good for you! if you wanna talk anytime send me a pm will you?
are you at a teacher's trainning center like Lenguas Vivas? cause my mom is a teacher of English did you know that? I bet you didnt! n_n
User Image  
Lindos Recuerdos

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces