Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Why don't we introduce our characters? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-chan_Mimi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 am
Figured it would be nice to introduce your RP character, whether it's from a show, or your own OC, just so we are accquainted with everyone and we don't have to start from the beginning whenever we want to do a new rp. We can just consult this topic, as our handy lil guide! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:52 am
So I'll start...I'll prolly use mine, her name's Elly, and she's Ed's sorta half-sister-person he never knew he had...she was created alchemically by hohenheim, so she's not actually human, but she's not an hommunculi either, but she still has hohenheim's genes, so if you can understand where i'm coming from on this... sweatdrop Here, i'll just break it down:
Appearance (I just made a tektek avi, for simplicity):User Image

Family: Edward, Hohenheim, Al
Relationships: She was with all three, Roy, Greed, and Havoc, but after many troubles figuring out who she really loved, she decided not to hurt anyone and vowed to be single until she made up her mind.
Special Abilities: She is able to alchemy, and is pretty much limited by the same things as a human, but in her alchemical similarities to a chimera, she is able to change her figure slightly to resemble some animals, but not very many
Personality: quiet, nice, caring, but can be head strong, violent, protective, and sometimes just downright mean, but she's overall a good person, who loves her music and art, and beats on those who made boob jokes about her ginormous...well, you get the picture...
Likes: pocky, yaoi, punk gothic lolita, sweet lolita, FRUiTS, lots of other things that are prolly obvious, and you will know them better by rping with me more! ^^
Dislikes: illiterates, excessive l33t or chat speak, Kisaki, other things which same applies to as does to the likes.  

Chibi-chan_Mimi

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:38 pm
I'm Winry Rockbell the best automail mechanic at your service!

Of course you know me too.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Danielle's the name! 'Sup? I'll put some more down...  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:17 pm
User Image

(^^appearance^^)
name: kat
likes: ed/ fma/ anime/ rping/ yaoi/ rock-metal-alternative music/ horror movies/ hangin with friends/ emo boyz/ gay guyz(lol, they're awsome!)/ drumming/ the color black/ pocky/ & monster energy drink

hates: preps/ posers/ rap-r&b-hiphop(it all sux)/ self centerd whores/ school/ chickflicks/ haters/ most labels/ & tomatoes(lol)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:16 pm
Heyo!!!! im Kyo^^ nice to meet you all!  

fyrefox1209

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:59 pm
hello everyone i'm Envy and........yea if you've seen fma you know me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 pm
*waves with a smile* Hey there ^^ Winry Rockbell here ^^ You all must know me I'm sure. Hard working mechanic automailist from Risembull ^^ Child hood friend of the Elric brothers ^^ EEEEE!! Automail ^^  

XLelouch of RebellionX

2,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:22 pm
um...two Winry's? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:00 pm
I'm Edward Elric the Fullmetal Alchemist! mrgreen  

Original_Edward_Elric

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:18 pm
I don't think I need an introduction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:31 pm
Hello... um, introductions are quite unnecessary, considering you should know who I am anyway.

[cough]Dante[cough]

Zennou no Dante

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 pm
EEK! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Dante! You evil woman!!! scream  

Original_Edward_Elric

~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items