Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Nexon troubles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:17 pm
I have a large problem. I play many Nexon games in various languages. None of them are working... this happened shortly after the new January patch for Maple. Now my games load to the point just beyond loading the patch. In Maplestory's case, I get a blank window that says "Navigation to web page cancelled" but the play button underneathe is still clickable. After the Maplestory icon fades, instead of the screen going black at the game starting.... I get a little window that says "Unable to connect to login server. Either you are not connected to the internet, or maplestory is going through a server check." It's this way with all my Nexon games. I would appreciate any help sorting this out.

I play on vista, I'm currently connected to the internet, and none of the games are going through a server check at the time I write this. Please give any suggestions possible. Also, please note that uninstalling the games or manual patching does NOT work, I've tried both with several games, it is not working. I need alternate suggestions. Thank you in advance for any help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:27 am
Wow... this guild is no help at all...  

Aya Midorikaze

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:24 pm
or.. is this guild just dead?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 pm
..It's not that...We just don't really know how to help you....

...Sorry... emo

The Raining Soul

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:44 pm
Now that I've done the patch, I'm going through the same problem...But I use Windows XP...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:14 pm
It's just odd... what the hell is wrong with Nexon? Do they have anything that can fix this patch?  

Aya Midorikaze

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:12 am
I don't know. I just uninstalled Maple Story and I'm redownloading it...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:22 am
well, good luck... when I uninstalled and redownloaded, nothing changed.  

Aya Midorikaze

H3NRYSAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 am
same thing happened to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:37 pm
-Don't use Vista
-Manually download the patch

Monotone Requiem

Hilarious Humorist

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 am
I tried the manual patch. It's what made everything worse  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 am
That used to happen to me a lot, and it turned out to be that my internet connection just decreased massively for a few weeks much to my despair. =/ and I use vista, its fine now. Manual patching is a lot faster than autopatch, and are ALL of your mapleversions still not working?  

Igneus Sanguis

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Monotone Requiem
-Don't use Vista
-Manually download the patch

I've got a few choice words for you, my friend.

-All of my MMORPGs CANNOT connect to the login server. This is the error I get. It has NOTHING to do with that fact that I use Vista, you asshat.

-The manual patch DOES NOT WORK, why didn't you read the first post fully before you mouthed off about things you obviously don't/can't understand?

I concede that Vista was glitchy to begin with, but I've never had problems with Maplestory or any of the other online games that I play, until I downloaded the January patch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:01 pm
DaarkWolfe
That used to happen to me a lot, and it turned out to be that my internet connection just decreased massively for a few weeks much to my despair. =/ and I use vista, its fine now. Manual patching is a lot faster than autopatch, and are ALL of your mapleversions still not working?
I have no internet games to play. All of my Nexon Games... (Maplestory, Kartrider, Mabinogi, Lunia, Audition) as well as games made by other companies (Ghost Online, Tales of Pirates, Two Moons) ....refuse to work. All of them give me the same error, sometimes in different languages, that the game "cannot connect to the login server."  

Aya Midorikaze

Igneus Sanguis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:26 pm
Maybe you have a firewall blocking everything  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items