Reply Questing HQ
CWR's Quest Thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Romance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:44 am
I'll be hashing this out over the next few days.
My first quest is going to be for a RL Sirenz slot, just need a place to smoosh my ideas together for this mare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 am
This spot is for my current quest.

Delusion(Anything goes RL slot.)
Quote:

Kind of Soquili: I guess she would be considered a Fluttercorn? e_e
Name of Soquili: Delusion
Owner(s): Clockwork Romance
Temper: Undecided as of now.
Breed:
Eye color: Bright turquoise blue.
Body color/Patterns/etc: This is where things get interesting. I'm basing Delusion off of this artwork here. Her body would be pitch black, dark as night. Her hooves are black as well, though around her hooves there seem to be cracks in her skin that glow red. This phenomenom would only occur around her hooves, and we work our way up her legs, the pitch black of her pelt would seem to be breaking up in spirals up her legs. Bright colors would be spilling through the gashes of black, just like the artwork. Colors of orange, turquoise, yellow, perhaps purple. Visual as to what it should look like: Use a WoW ethereal for comparision!. I want the colors to look like pure energy just wisping through the darker pelt, similar to the ethereal in the artwork. This effect should stop at her shoulders, and take place on both her front and rear legs.

Delusion has wings. They should look very similar to the bright burst of color in the artwork that looks much like a butterfly wing. Done in colors of orange yellow and turquoise, with small bits trailing off the ends.

Delusion also has two horns. The smaller of the two sits in front, like a reverse rhinocerous. It should be small and straight. The second horn should curl backwards. Neither are overly long. They are a shimmery green in color.
Starting stage (basket or adult): Basket.
Mane/Tail: Mane should just be curly, but they shouldn't interfere with her wings which are the real show-stopper here. Her tail is curly as well, though it seems to be wisping away at the tips (almost like the colors breaking through her pelt). Mane is black, pelt is black fading into the colors of her wings and legs.
Clothing edits: None.
Accessory color(s): Turquoise.
Tag frame color: Black.
Tag feather color(s): Orange, Turquoise.
Tag bg: Purple.
Reference pictures (if needed):

Delusion is based off of a piece of artwork that I've long admired. All original artwork is credited to Vitaly Samarin (website)  

Clockwork Romance

Clockwork Romance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 am
Anjelle 500k/500k! Done!
Quote:
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any!
Name of horse: Anjelle
Owner: CWR (me!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devoted
Breed: Wildlife, I suppose..? She's based off my aging golden retriever, Angel.
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like for her to have the curly hair for both her mane and her tail. Both should be white. The fringe around her hooves should be white which fades into her coat color, while the hooves themselves should be black. Her coat is a rusty brown, more reddish-orange than anything. Her muzzle should be white and fade into the color of her coat. See the 'muzzle' references provided. She also has a white patch on the center of her chest. Her eyes are a light brown.
Reference Image(s): Fur color. Muzzle. Face markings. Muzzle. Another ref. Another ref.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Kelly green.
Tag Frame color: Kelly green.
Tag Feather color: Purple.

Roselle 500k/500k! Done!
Quote:

Name of horse: Rosa, Rosie, Rose, anything like that.
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stubborn.
Breed: Wildlife? She's based off my squishy-faced dog, Osa.
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A light tawny brown that fades to a light creamy color towards her feet. Her muzzle is black/blackish silver (around her nose and mouth; see refs). Her mane should be a few shades darker than her fur; even a light chocolate brown would be fine. Her eyes are a dark brown. Her hair should be curly all around, with certain tips being darker (a darker brownish-gray: see the ears of the references).
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3 4 5
Default accessory color(s)?: Pink.
Tag Frame color: Dark pink.
Tag Feather color:Light pink.

Rude 500k/500k! Done!
Quote:
Name of horse: Rude, Rudy.
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Demanding.
Breed: Wildlife? He's based off my cat, Spook.
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes are deep gold. His mane and tail should be curly and black with different strands colored dark brown, white, silver. His pelt is black.
Reference Image(s): None.
Default accessory color(s)?: Deep blue.
Tag Frame color: Light blue.
Tag Feather color: Silver.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:46 am
This spot will be for finished quests. 4laugh
(God willing! razz )  

Clockwork Romance

Clockwork Romance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:03 pm
heart  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items