Relationship?
  Picard & Crusher
  Riker & Troi (we know is happened)
  Rou Lauren & Geordi
  Smoe couple that escaped the radar.
View Results

Admiral Dax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:53 am
You don't really see it but it looks like Picard had or is having an affair with Crusher. but who knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:18 pm
voyager454
You don't really see it but it looks like Picard had or is having an affair with Crusher. but who knows.

haha yeah, I think pretty much everyone has thought about that at one point or another. They wouldn't be that bad together though.... that's just my opinion, I know that lots of people have been against that theory.  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 pm
The textbook definition of 'canon' doesn't officially support this...and I know I'm going to be spoiling the heck out of this for some people, but....

PCers rejoice!!!

Jean-Luc/Beverly is now an official pairing! Hallelujah! Of course, I am talking about the incredibly wonderful book by the even more wonderful Michael Jan Friedman, Death in Winter.

Like I said, a really incredible book - I absolutely loved it....

And of course, Deanna and Will got their act together....

Geordi, unfortunately, I don't believe quite ever 'gets the girl.' At least, he hadn't up until where I had stopped reading last in Before Dishonor.

Worf, of course, gets - and then loses - Jadzia. There are hints in the recent relaunch of TNG books of him and a new character, but I don't like it in the least. scream

Now, Ro Laren, on the other hand....

There were several hints in the DS9 relaunch of a relationship between her and our favorite Ferengi barkeep and businessman, Quark.

I know, your eyes went eek just now, because when I was reading the books, mine did too. But surprisingly, the idea fits.

Oh, and if you're wondering "What the heck is Ro doing on DS9?!" ...she become the new Chief of Security after Odo left. That also fits.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 am
well its sort of ruined any potential, what with her dyeing, but i always liked the Tasha Yar/Data thing, even if it was only present in an episode where she was acting a bit unlike her normal self. rolleyes

i really would have liked to see that go further, but the show was still in the first season, all the way back in 87, so maybe they felt that having a woman dating a robot was a bit to creepy for the audience. would have been fine on one of the later series i bet.  

meatsack

89108LV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 pm
meatsack
well its sort of ruined any potential, what with her dyeing, but i always liked the Tasha Yar/Data thing, even if it was only present in an episode where she was acting a bit unlike her normal self. rolleyes

i really would have liked to see that go further, but the show was still in the first season, all the way back in 87, so maybe they felt that having a woman dating a robot was a bit to creepy for the audience. would have been fine on one of the later series i bet.

I agree. That would have been an interesting relationship. I don't think Data could "feel" anything at that point, but she was obviously special to him, since he kept a hologram of her in his desk...

It's a shame they killed her off. I liked the idea of a female character on the earlier Trek series that didn't wear a miniskirt and was actually tough and feminine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 pm
Beverly and Picard have a bit of a romance... they never had any kind of affair... because Picard knows it's forbidden, it's constantly hinted at that they have feelings for each other... they just don't act on them... there's an episode where their minds get linked and they know for sure how the other feels, but still nothing is ever pursued, past a candlelight dinner or two...  

Call Me Janeway

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Beverly and Jean Luc? Well, no duh! I mean, c'mon! They're adorable together!!!! heart

Data and Yar? Creepier...but still cute. *le siiiiiiiiiigh* Shame it didn't last long.

What's pathetic, in my opinion, was that TOS didn't have a couple that lived past an episode.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games