Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
*Myrtle's Bathroom((Girls only)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roleplay?
  +1
View Results

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here we will roleplay a typical girl talk in a bathroom when Myrtle overhears us talking about her..........

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:12 am
I am Myrtle....
Open charecters
All the girls in hogwarts available.  

P I N K Y - Platypus

Jules4life_5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:13 am
Cheer_L0v3_13
I am Myrtle....
Open charecters
All the girls in hogwarts available.

Ginny Weasley  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 am
I wanna tell this kind of thing should go to, spinner ends, you can't post here, only mods can post here. I suggest you move it, before mods warn you.  

Movie Goerz

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 am
Movie Goerz
I wanna tell this kind of thing should go to, spinner ends, you can't post here, only mods can post here. I suggest you move it, before mods warn you.
How?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:40 am
Since you can't move this thread, i suggest just delete it, then make a new one at spinner ends, but you need mod permission to post there too.  

Movie Goerz

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:46 am
Movie Goerz
Since you can't move this thread, i suggest just delete it, then make a new one at spinner ends, but you need mod permission to post there too.
you can't delete  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:48 am
Cheer_L0v3_13
Movie Goerz
you can't delete

I'm not mod xp
Oh yeah i just check your profile, you must be want to join Slytherin right ? I'm Slytherin too.

Movie Goerz

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:32 am
Movie Goerz
Cheer_L0v3_13
Movie Goerz
you can't delete

I'm not mod xp
Oh yeah i just check your profile, you must be want to join Slytherin right ? I'm Slytherin too.
definently!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:44 pm
If you'd like to start a role-play, I suggest you do it in our Around Hogwarts subforum, as all role-plays happen there. And as Movie Goerz said, please don't post in the main forum without moderator permission. As a house-elf, you can still post in alot of places around here, just make sure you don't post in any house specific threads until you've been sorted. You can create new threads in the discussion forum, role-play forum, and games forum; just remember to follow the rules when you're doing it.

I'll let this thread stay here for just a little while longer, to make sure people have seen this message, and then i'll move it to Around Hogwarts.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Junimaia
If you'd like to start a role-play, I suggest you do it in our Around Hogwarts subforum, as all role-plays happen there. And as Movie Goerz said, please don't post in the main forum without moderator permission. As a house-elf, you can still post in alot of places around here, just make sure you don't post in any house specific threads until you've been sorted. You can create new threads in the discussion forum, role-play forum, and games forum; just remember to follow the rules when you're doing it.

I'll let this thread stay here for just a little while longer, to make sure people have seen this message, and then i'll move it to Around Hogwarts.

Sorry i understand  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Who doesn't come here that often.... I'll be Penelope!  

IceeWitch

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:58 pm
awsome!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 am
IceeWitch
Who doesn't come here that often.... I'll be Penelope!

Exactly! THis is a girls' bathroom, why wouldn't people come??
I'll be Cho, since I'm asian!^-^

Selene_Death_Dealear

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 pm
I'll go with Hermione Granger! Were so alike its scary! (plus i heart Ronald Weasley)  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff