Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Lupin/Bill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:08 am
I know there really wasn't a lot of book evidence on this pairing, but I like the idea. Bill was left with some wolf tendencies (the meat thing we know of), but what if he felt like he needed a fellow wolf there to help him control himself, or make a pack with?

Does anyone else around here like that pairing?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:34 pm
I like this pairing, but I don't like it based on love.
I'd rather have it based on some werewolf/animalistic instinct thing.
[This is how I feel for any of the werewolfs being paired with anyone.]

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:48 am
I actually like the pairing for both reasons previously mentioned. Not my favorite pairing but I will read a fic with that pairing as a focus.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 pm
I never thought of it before I found this on here, and although I think it'd be intriguing I don't think I can love it. *Goes off to see what happens to her opinion of the couple.*  

SplitDemonIdentity

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:58 pm
I've read a series {Firewhiskey and Lime} Lupin and Bill were with Tonks and Fleur respectively, but their animalistic natures demanded something rougher than het sex. It's a bit extreme due to cutting, but it's the only one I've found so far...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Well, I can't say I do honestly. I didn't see enough evidence of it and I'm the kind who likes the lemon to end up in love, so I can't like it without good strong cannon support. Besides I have trouble pairing Lupin with characters other than Sirius....  

Pearls of Dimond

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:47 pm
Pearls of Dimond
Well, I can't say I do honestly. I didn't see enough evidence of it and I'm the kind who likes the lemon to end up in love, so I can't like it without good strong cannon support. Besides I have trouble pairing Lupin with characters other than Sirius....

I was very much a SiriusxRemus shipper. For ages it was the only thing that I read. I can't remember how RemusxBill came to me, but here we are. I'm glad people gave their opinions on the pairing! .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:11 pm
I have a question for you though...
Can't you see that Sirius has an animalistic nature as well and might need sex the same way Remus does? And isn't Remus really a sort of romantic person?
I would like to know the train of thought that leads you to BillRemus as well as SiriusRemus because I'm curious.  

Pearls of Dimond

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:08 pm
Pearls of Dimond
I have a question for you though...
Can't you see that Sirius has an animalistic nature as well and might need sex the same way Remus does? And isn't Remus really a sort of romantic person?
I would like to know the train of thought that leads you to BillRemus as well as SiriusRemus because I'm curious.

I'm so glad you asked! Sirius is my favorite character in the entire series and, while he is a dog, it's just as an animagus. Being canine isn't running through his blood as a sort of disease as it is with Remus. Being a dog is just a projection of Sirius' magic- he'd have control.

As for romance...romance and animalistic need are two different things. RemusxBill is far from being my OTP, it was just a suggestion as no one had mentioned it previously. I'm all for SiriusxRemus, but it seemed to me that Bill now knowing Remus' pain would be a bond that could possibly lead them together in the slash sense. Especially if you go with canon after OotP.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 am
Thanks for the reply. It makes much more scence now. I guess Sirius does HAVE control, he's just childish and tends not to USE it....
Good suggestion.  

Pearls of Dimond

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Happiness isn't something you experience...

An interesting pairing that I wouldn't mind looking into.

...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 am
I've never even considered this pairing before. But I approve!  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items